Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 972 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 14575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12955

    Big girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I accidentally parked my bike in that bike rack of hers!!
    I saw her a few times well over a year ago. I can't remember but I'm certain everything covered. Nice girl. Lived behind superdump. Whole complex smelled of weed. Jesus I fucked her so hard I ran out of breath thought I was going to die right there on the spot.

  2. #12954

  3. #12953

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Nothing against your post but the statement. Bad luck with good providers is sorta an oxy moron as good providers don't ghost people. But I'm certain if you ask her it be your fault. But. To give her the benefit of the doubt. She is a high volume provider putting her into the land of 1000 dicks = land of 1000 texts.
    She's a fucking ***** she only calls you when she needs money when she gets out of jail and then she forgot about you.

    And she scammed lots of people just save you money is not worth it you just be lucky be safe.

  4. #12952

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad69  [View Original Post]
    Searched but couldn't find anything. Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/197180448
    Yes, I accidentally parked my bike in that bike rack of hers!!

  5. #12951

    Any info?

    Searched but couldn't find anything. Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/197180448

  6. #12950

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon527  [View Original Post]
    Probably not a good idea. Say it's just a threat and even with a real name or address they are too lazy to follow through just hope everyone moves on. You post a review on a board they are probably following and you out them and dry up their business. Then who knows they may pay back. If that happens and you have family they can try to extort you or just want to leave message with family about your extracuricular activites just as a payback. Anything like that then that point you'd have to call the cops cause if they get ya they'll squeeze you for as much as they can. Most likely all these trash have probably visited uncle for dumber things so what's one more to their rap sheet.

    Get a burner number and protect yourself.
    You're probably right.

  7. #12949
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    You tell us who it was? A link or something.
    Probably not a good idea. Say it's just a threat and even with a real name or address they are too lazy to follow through just hope everyone moves on. You post a review on a board they are probably following and you out them and dry up their business. Then who knows they may pay back. If that happens and you have family they can try to extort you or just want to leave message with family about your extracuricular activites just as a payback. Anything like that then that point you'd have to call the cops cause if they get ya they'll squeeze you for as much as they can. Most likely all these trash have probably visited uncle for dumber things so what's one more to their rap sheet.

    Get a burner number and protect yourself.

  8. #12948

    Can

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
    You tell us who it was? A link or something.

  9. #12947

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Texted her a couple of times today no reply then after maybe 4th text got an instant reply and said she is available and gave address of the hotel, drove there quick and once I was at the parking lot I sent her message and that's when she stopped responding. I'm really having bad luck with trying out these good providers I'm hearing about. Oh well, December I'll be flying to a different country with easier access to providers at lower cost due to exchange rate and higher quality too, I guess I'll just save dollars for next month.
    Nothing against your post but the statement. Bad luck with good providers is sorta an oxy moron as good providers don't ghost people. But I'm certain if you ask her it be your fault. But. To give her the benefit of the doubt. She is a high volume provider putting her into the land of 1000 dicks = land of 1000 texts.

  10. #12946

    Ghosted by Nykee

    Texted her a couple of times today no reply then after maybe 4th text got an instant reply and said she is available and gave address of the hotel, drove there quick and once I was at the parking lot I sent her message and that's when she stopped responding. I'm really having bad luck with trying out these good providers I'm hearing about. Oh well, December I'll be flying to a different country with easier access to providers at lower cost due to exchange rate and higher quality too, I guess I'll just save dollars for next month.

  11. #12945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.
    Everyone is giving you good advice and honestly you have to do what you are comfortable with and you also have to protect your situation (significant other / family / whatever / hell you could be DeSantis) whatever that may be.

    In my opinion you NEVER respond AT ALL. Block it but never, ever, respond. Even if they show up at your house you just say that they have the wrong guy and keep it moving. These type of actions only work on fear, not reality. It's like a drug dealer calling 911 because a client stiffed him.

    Be safe brother.

  12. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.
    Block the number and move on. Next time use an app that can't be traced.

  13. #12943

    Happened before!

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
    I text back and say please come by my house, I have a few things for you!!

    It's crazy and disappointing, they never show. LOL.

  14. #12942
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
    I get these things all the time that's why I use burners and just block the numbers. Burners are paid for with cash and refilled with cash. If there starts to be too many I get a new one and forward the number to people I want to stay in contact with. It's scammers who place ads online then when pinged they send threats or photos by looking up info they find on the internet phone number databases. They scare enough suckers to make it pay, don't be one. You pay them and you are low hanging fruit, they will not stop.

    If you are concerned about it report it to the police and let them handle it. Never use a real phone, lesson learned.

  15. #12941
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic239  [View Original Post]
    I received some after contacting some ladies in Lehigh. Missed call and then texts about paying them back for wasting time. Death threats to me and my family along with some gruesome images. All to my burner number so I didn't care really.

    Needless to say I'm never playing around in Lehigh again.
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape