Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 972 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 14580
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.
    Everyone is giving you good advice and honestly you have to do what you are comfortable with and you also have to protect your situation (significant other / family / whatever / hell you could be DeSantis) whatever that may be.

    In my opinion you NEVER respond AT ALL. Block it but never, ever, respond. Even if they show up at your house you just say that they have the wrong guy and keep it moving. These type of actions only work on fear, not reality. It's like a drug dealer calling 911 because a client stiffed him.

    Be safe brother.

  2. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.
    Block the number and move on. Next time use an app that can't be traced.

  3. #12943

    Happened before!

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
    I text back and say please come by my house, I have a few things for you!!

    It's crazy and disappointing, they never show. LOL.

  4. #12942
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
    I get these things all the time that's why I use burners and just block the numbers. Burners are paid for with cash and refilled with cash. If there starts to be too many I get a new one and forward the number to people I want to stay in contact with. It's scammers who place ads online then when pinged they send threats or photos by looking up info they find on the internet phone number databases. They scare enough suckers to make it pay, don't be one. You pay them and you are low hanging fruit, they will not stop.

    If you are concerned about it report it to the police and let them handle it. Never use a real phone, lesson learned.

  5. #12941
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic239  [View Original Post]
    I received some after contacting some ladies in Lehigh. Missed call and then texts about paying them back for wasting time. Death threats to me and my family along with some gruesome images. All to my burner number so I didn't care really.

    Needless to say I'm never playing around in Lehigh again.
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?

  6. #12940

    Diamond in the rough

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Good morning sir.

    Would you be able to share her info, been looking for quality have not been able to make contact with anyone since July, I tried PMing you.
    She is just a regular girl. Has never done this type of thing. She works at a regular job. Make a short story shorter. I've been fucking the shit out of her. I slowly brought it up that if she wanted to make some decent side money yada yada. She seems open to the idea. She will never go the posting route as she doesn't want to turn herself into the land of a thousand dicks. This girl is smoking hot. Way guy to good for STG.

    I will be spending the day with her tomorrow. I will find out exactly what she wants to do and when. As of right now I'm going to shower & finish eating her ass that I started on late last night.

  7. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be a tease. But I been fucking one way under the radar. 26. Absolutely fucking beautiful. I have her close to seeing others but it will be a very selective list my friends.
    Good morning sir.

    Would you be able to share her info, been looking for quality have not been able to make contact with anyone since July, I tried PMing you.

  8. #12938

    MILF's once in a while

    If you want the experience of an older woman get in touch with as she posts Georgia Peach or Mrs Robinson. This woman has a nice condo very neat and clean as she is also and expects the same of the company she entertains. Very outstanding blow job and loves to have her pussy eaten and let me tell you very nice looking and smells o so good. Have fucked her right after giving a BBBJ and roll over and pound the fuck out of her and she is very responsive and reach's a lot of O's. Like I said very well performs her service and is not a clock watcher. When you crave something a little older and very experienced got see Mrs. Robinson you will not be disappointed. Ciao all and have a very nice Thanksgiving.

  9. #12937

    Initalisms

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be a tease. But I been fucking one way under the radar. 26. Absolutely fucking beautiful. I have her close to seeing others but it will be a very selective list my friends.
    So is she a FWB who wants to be a UTR but doesn't want to be considered a CSW?

  10. #12936
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    Happened to me once. I texted back pics of my pistol and AR, and told them that my friends and I would be happy to meet with them. Crickets after that. LOL.

  11. #12935

    It's a thing

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    I received some after contacting some ladies in Lehigh. Missed call and then texts about paying them back for wasting time. Death threats to me and my family along with some gruesome images. All to my burner number so I didn't care really.

    Needless to say I'm never playing around in Lehigh again.

  12. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    But my situation was a little different than just some texts. Probably a bluff. Hopefully you used a burner.
    Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.

  13. #12933

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    But my situation was a little different than just some texts. Probably a bluff. Hopefully you used a burner.

  14. #12932

    Hope you use a burner number

    I usually ask them where we can meet right away so I can fuck them in the ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.

  15. #12931

    Florida wide post

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/695513363019

    She was about 4'10", real small breasts, smoker, on the homely side.

    Is there any chance this is her, really thinking the third pic is an old one she might have used to use, but her complexion wasn't this good. Do you think this girl knows this ad is COMPLETELY unreachable. Unless I am missing something there is no way to contact on here. The sshy5367 tag does NOT come up on snapchat and there appears to be no other way listed to reach her.
    I have seen this same post in multiple cities, I don't think it's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape