Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 14577
-
11-26-25 14:40 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 127I attempted to see her once, had to drive a ways to see her and then was ghosted when I arrived. Thankfully Roxanne wasn't far away and was available, so it wasn't a total loss.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
As I recall, people have said before that the pics aren't accurate.
I love the Ebonys (I am usually just in it for the BBBJ, and it seems like every time I see an ebony they give a mind blower.) so if anyone has actually seen her I would also love to know your experience.
-
11-26-25 14:36 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 127Yes
This has happened to me a couple times when responding to an ad on Tryst. I got the call / vmail, along with several threatening texts. At first I was a little concerned, but I am using a different number through an app so after giving it some thought I decided it was all bluster to get me to buy my way out of being scared. I just blocked the number, second time it happened I laughed, blocked the number, and called it good. Obviously I would be inherently more concerned should they have my actual information, but I still think it's all talk, probably coming from India or some shit. They want to scare you once, get a payout, and move on.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 06:14 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 401Big girl
I saw her a few times well over a year ago. I can't remember but I'm certain everything covered. Nice girl. Lived behind superdump. Whole complex smelled of weed. Jesus I fucked her so hard I ran out of breath thought I was going to die right there on the spot.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 06:05 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 205Supersoaker
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/519503787980
Any info on this one?
-
11-25-25 22:40 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 132Nykee
She's a fucking ***** she only calls you when she needs money when she gets out of jail and then she forgot about you.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
And she scammed lots of people just save you money is not worth it you just be lucky be safe.
-
11-25-25 21:48 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 461Yes!
Yes, I accidentally parked my bike in that bike rack of hers!!
Originally Posted by Nomad69
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 21:19 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info?
Searched but couldn't find anything. Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/197180448
-
11-25-25 19:20 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah
You're probably right.
Originally Posted by Dragon527
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 18:46 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 255Probably not a good idea. Say it's just a threat and even with a real name or address they are too lazy to follow through just hope everyone moves on. You post a review on a board they are probably following and you out them and dry up their business. Then who knows they may pay back. If that happens and you have family they can try to extort you or just want to leave message with family about your extracuricular activites just as a payback. Anything like that then that point you'd have to call the cops cause if they get ya they'll squeeze you for as much as they can. Most likely all these trash have probably visited uncle for dumber things so what's one more to their rap sheet.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
Get a burner number and protect yourself.
-
11-25-25 18:26 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 195Can
You tell us who it was? A link or something.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:31 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 401Nykee
Nothing against your post but the statement. Bad luck with good providers is sorta an oxy moron as good providers don't ghost people. But I'm certain if you ask her it be your fault. But. To give her the benefit of the doubt. She is a high volume provider putting her into the land of 1000 dicks = land of 1000 texts.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:42 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 32Ghosted by Nykee
Texted her a couple of times today no reply then after maybe 4th text got an instant reply and said she is available and gave address of the hotel, drove there quick and once I was at the parking lot I sent her message and that's when she stopped responding. I'm really having bad luck with trying out these good providers I'm hearing about. Oh well, December I'll be flying to a different country with easier access to providers at lower cost due to exchange rate and higher quality too, I guess I'll just save dollars for next month.
-
11-25-25 13:22 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 324Everyone is giving you good advice and honestly you have to do what you are comfortable with and you also have to protect your situation (significant other / family / whatever / hell you could be DeSantis) whatever that may be.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
In my opinion you NEVER respond AT ALL. Block it but never, ever, respond. Even if they show up at your house you just say that they have the wrong guy and keep it moving. These type of actions only work on fear, not reality. It's like a drug dealer calling 911 because a client stiffed him.
Be safe brother.
-
11-25-25 12:04 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 740Block the number and move on. Next time use an app that can't be traced.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 11:16 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 461Happened before!
I text back and say please come by my house, I have a few things for you!!
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
It's crazy and disappointing, they never show. LOL.









Reply With Quote






