Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 14580
-
11-25-25 13:22 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 324Everyone is giving you good advice and honestly you have to do what you are comfortable with and you also have to protect your situation (significant other / family / whatever / hell you could be DeSantis) whatever that may be.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
In my opinion you NEVER respond AT ALL. Block it but never, ever, respond. Even if they show up at your house you just say that they have the wrong guy and keep it moving. These type of actions only work on fear, not reality. It's like a drug dealer calling 911 because a client stiffed him.
Be safe brother.
-
11-25-25 12:04 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 740Block the number and move on. Next time use an app that can't be traced.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 11:16 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 461Happened before!
I text back and say please come by my house, I have a few things for you!!
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
It's crazy and disappointing, they never show. LOL.
-
11-25-25 11:14 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 218I get these things all the time that's why I use burners and just block the numbers. Burners are paid for with cash and refilled with cash. If there starts to be too many I get a new one and forward the number to people I want to stay in contact with. It's scammers who place ads online then when pinged they send threats or photos by looking up info they find on the internet phone number databases. They scare enough suckers to make it pay, don't be one. You pay them and you are low hanging fruit, they will not stop.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
If you are concerned about it report it to the police and let them handle it. Never use a real phone, lesson learned.
-
11-25-25 10:20 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 115Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
Originally Posted by Exotic239
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 10:04 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 402Diamond in the rough
She is just a regular girl. Has never done this type of thing. She works at a regular job. Make a short story shorter. I've been fucking the shit out of her. I slowly brought it up that if she wanted to make some decent side money yada yada. She seems open to the idea. She will never go the posting route as she doesn't want to turn herself into the land of a thousand dicks. This girl is smoking hot. Way guy to good for STG.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
I will be spending the day with her tomorrow. I will find out exactly what she wants to do and when. As of right now I'm going to shower & finish eating her ass that I started on late last night.
-
11-25-25 08:44 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 32Good morning sir.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Would you be able to share her info, been looking for quality have not been able to make contact with anyone since July, I tried PMing you.
-
11-25-25 08:01 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 909MILF's once in a while
If you want the experience of an older woman get in touch with as she posts Georgia Peach or Mrs Robinson. This woman has a nice condo very neat and clean as she is also and expects the same of the company she entertains. Very outstanding blow job and loves to have her pussy eaten and let me tell you very nice looking and smells o so good. Have fucked her right after giving a BBBJ and roll over and pound the fuck out of her and she is very responsive and reach's a lot of O's. Like I said very well performs her service and is not a clock watcher. When you crave something a little older and very experienced got see Mrs. Robinson you will not be disappointed. Ciao all and have a very nice Thanksgiving.
-
11-25-25 06:27 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 305Initalisms
So is she a FWB who wants to be a UTR but doesn't want to be considered a CSW?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 05:23 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 39Happened to me once. I texted back pics of my pistol and AR, and told them that my friends and I would be happy to meet with them. Crickets after that. LOL.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 23:19 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 38It's a thing
I received some after contacting some ladies in Lehigh. Missed call and then texts about paying them back for wasting time. Death threats to me and my family along with some gruesome images. All to my burner number so I didn't care really.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
Needless to say I'm never playing around in Lehigh again.
-
11-24-25 18:23 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 115Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 18:00 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah
But my situation was a little different than just some texts. Probably a bluff. Hopefully you used a burner.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 17:53 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 199Hope you use a burner number
I usually ask them where we can meet right away so I can fuck them in the ass.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 17:52 #12931Regular Member

Posts: 18Florida wide post
I have seen this same post in multiple cities, I don't think it's real.
Originally Posted by Zomgb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





