Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 972 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 14580
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12930

    Tell them to go off

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    I had one give me an address of a home I lived in 20 yrs ago. Threatened to off my whole family whom all have passed.

    I did tell him go ahead and off my Ex I can't stand her & to please let me know when the jobs finished.

  2. #12929

    Threats

    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.

  3. #12928

    Diamond in the rough

    I hate to be a tease. But I been fucking one way under the radar. 26. Absolutely fucking beautiful. I have her close to seeing others but it will be a very selective list my friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251124_085634.jpg‎  

  4. #12927

    Phone disconnected

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    #1 Provider hands down. Only girl ever make me cum in 5 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/460163137241
    Every time I try to contact her when she post phone always disconnects.

  5. #12926
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    That my friends I consider the (GOD MOTHER OF PUSSY) Like Mikey says bet you just can't eat one. If you haven't you should put this on your bucket list. Ciao mongers.
    While I try others for fun, she is my go to.

  6. #12925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Does anyone remember a little tiny girl by the name of Natalia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/695513363019

    She was about 4'10", real small breasts, smoker, on the homely side.

    Is there any chance this is her, really thinking the third pic is an old one she might have used to use, but her complexion wasn't this good. Do you think this girl knows this ad is COMPLETELY unreachable. Unless I am missing something there is no way to contact on here. The sshy5367 tag does NOT come up on snapchat and there appears to be no other way listed to reach her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4717.jpg‎  

  7. #12924

    Eden the forbiden fruit

    I have know Eden for many years and for what donation she charges her BBBJ cim is a bank for the buck. Really takes her time and no rush what so ever. Very convenient hotel and easy parking. Ciao mongers Thick.

  8. #12923

    Let me just Jump in there

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/374220073927

    This. My friends. Is what you would refer to as a real ESCORT. Not a crack smoking prostitute who live in hotel rooms.
    That my friends I consider the (GOD MOTHER OF PUSSY) Like Mikey says bet you just can't eat one. If you haven't you should put this on your bucket list. Ciao mongers.

  9. #12922

    SW Stacy

    I think you could be close to being right.

  10. #12921

    SW Stacy

    #1 Provider hands down. Only girl ever make me cum in 5 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/460163137241

  11. #12920

    Stg?

    Yes, this morning I asked a friend he said he was ok, but mine was down besides a couple other sites. Everything is running smoothly again.

  12. #12919

    Stg?

    Anyone else having trouble with Skip the games or Erotic Reviews today? Just wondering if they got shut down or it's just a problem on my end.

  13. #12918

    Information Please

    I want to Thank (Scoundrel) for taking time to clue me in on Music and Night Time Entertainment in the Ft. Myers area. I'm not from here but plan on moving here in the future. You fellas have it made here. Beautiful Women, Great Weather, and the Ocean. Again, Scoundrel Thank You Very Much. Sir. Sincerely Luke.

  14. #12917

    Its good to see

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    I agree, Mia is a solid good date.

    I've seen Mia twice.

    Fun girl. She was initially hard to meet up with, she would answer me immediately, and then the response got further apart until I gave up. But eventually did meet her at her place in NFM.

    Great time, great BBBJ, variety of FS positions..
    Its good to see her get the sorta recognition she deserves.

    She has been a Ft Myers Staple for a few yrs now. She did have some hiccups at one point a long while ago. But in making a smart business decision she took the constructive criticism in a positive way and sorted out her issues. I really want to see her again but she is just so damn far.

  15. #12916

    Music venue

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers, I will be in town for a Big Car Show and Car Swap Meet November 25th thru November 30th. I am looking for two things. I love Music and Pussy. Can any of You advise me where I can go in the evening to listen to some good music. Preferably from a live band. Classic Rock and Roll or 60's 70's Country. Traveling to the gig is not an issue. I have one very special provider lined up. Would like to find one more. Would any of You be willing to share your ATF. Some one that is very open minded, articulate, loves what she does and is DDF. If You get to Indy I will return the favor. Thank You All. Luke.
    Downtown Ft. Myers has come along way for entertainment, several bars within walking distance that provide top notch entertainment most any night of the week as well there are numerous hotels you can stay in so there would be no reason to drive. I don't have any verified providers for you but I'm betting you could make arrangements for a rendezvous right in your hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape