Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 12360
-
11-25-25 15:29 #11040Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Mia (second time) at Love Spa
Last time when I came to see Lena, I saw Mia was still working there. She flirted and persuaded me to come back to see her again and I happily did so. Quick recap she has Light brown hair, Manmade Ds, thin long legs, hourglass hips, and a 'ol natural Bush.
CFS, DFK, BBBJ, DT, and CIM are available. I will say, that seeing her a second time, and that I came there to see another girl, Mia came into the session with a mission as she was a lot more ravenous and invested into our session. More DFK than before, and she actually rode me a lot longer than before as most girls will do like 5 minutes before laying starfish.
Anyway, after the session, saw Lena again and she of course flirted and guilt tripped me to come back to see her again. Honestly might have to save time and see both girls for a 3 way just to save time LOL. Both girls bang well here, so happy mongering!
-
11-25-25 14:25 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 74http://or.38spa.com
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 10:09 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 130If you text them they will send you a photo. And I don't trust the photos, that's why I am asking here. I would just go in and look but that drive is a long one for me, I'd rather not drive all the way if I already know I won't be interested. Plus, Candy gets mad (from my experience) if you just go in and look and don't stay. More so than other places. So just trying to get the most information before making that trip.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
What would you guess the age is for them? And does any one of them have natural boobs, maybe Mila?
-
11-25-25 00:14 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 1001Where do you guys even see photos from? And even then if they are photoshoped why even bother?
Originally Posted by JeffAllStar
[View Original Post]
I just stop in and pick the one that looks the best or good in real life. Trust your own eyes.
I'd never trust any picture from the web or texted to me.
-
11-25-25 00:03 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 130Candy. Mila, Lilly, bella
Okay, I have heard your reports on them. I hate how all the photos are so heavily filtered. Can someone who has seen the three girls at Candy tell me which is youngest? Or general ages of them? From the photos, it seems Bella and Lilly have bolt ons but are Mila's natural?
Thanks in advance.
-
11-24-25 20:44 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 2035Agree
That would be ideal, if the main lady told the other girls what to expect, and find out if they are cool with that. Or a simple "good customer take care of him" type message.
Yes Angela is still there. Nice lady.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 20:08 #11034Senior Member

Posts: 263Angela was legendary for sure but I haven't seen her in forever, is she even still there? I've had very mixed experiences with the other ladies there, most of whom seem to turn over pretty quickly. It'd be nice to have Angela pull them aside pre-session and just tell them what I am going to ask for, or tell me not to see them if we're not compatible.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
I'll have to go back over there I guess and see what happens.
-
11-24-25 16:24 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 2035New Girl at Oriental Pearl
On Cornell. Personally, I go there to see Angela, but noticed a petite cute new girl with a happy smile. May be worth a visit to check her out.
-
11-24-25 16:05 #11032Regular Member

Posts: 2Angel Foot Mindy
I think the one at AF you mention was Mindy. Cute, nice, slim-ish body, very engaged. A real people pleaser. We clicked almost immediately, She gave me her contact info so I could call ahead next time.
Originally Posted by TPandaa
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:56 #11031Regular Member

Posts: 2Asian Flower
Sorry in advance, I didn't collect any names. I went there some time ago, probably pre-Evie. There was a super cute, young fit provider but I got stuck with a heavyset grumpy MILF (didn't bother with name). I decided to stick it out anyway. Massage was awful but on the flip I thought, "well I've already gone this far with?" CBJ was so so, CFS was where things got hot. Tight, shaved, cat and thick thighs were the hail mary for me in that session. I'd go back to see the other provider but would be pretty happy with a repeat.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:29 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 181After finally taking the leap to AMPs I am never going back to the ladies of the GPS site. You get to walk in at your convenience, often choose from 2 providers at least one of which is usually petite and pretty attractive. You drop 2 bills for between 30 and 60 minutes where she's usually very service focused. Most have very tight pussies, will let you fuck in any position you want and are happy to finish CIM if you like. Then they get you a warm towel and clean you up and ask you to come back. It's fantastic! I also happen to have a thing for Asian women and don't need the warm up chit chat that some like. Just drop that dress and let's go.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
GPS site is so much hassle to schedule, you might get upsell, her incall may smell like a smokers lounge, she might be an addict, her pimp might decide to make an appearance and if you want to minimize those risks you have to pay 4 bills or higher and the service is rarely better than the cutie at the AMP. I'm pretty happy at the value for the $ at the AMPs. I've also never paid over 2 bills.
-
11-24-25 15:28 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 1001Agreed. Most Ill do is $$ for 45 min which they gave me at Candy a few weeks ago. Even got upgraded to the bedroom and got to pick who I wanted from all three girls at the time. I'd only ever pay $$$ if two girls were willing to play.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:15 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 634Other providers
How did the other providers look? Its possible only the flavor of the week demands top rate and other providers will accept less.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:58 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 2035On to the next place
Thank you for the feedback. If the girls at candy are insisting on 300 for an hour, then I am going elsewhere.
I continue to get everything I want, with attractive ladies at 90% of the AMPs for 170 hh 200 HR.
RESIST
Originally Posted by PoonPadwan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:53 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 119Baoju (Amy) and Candy (Bella) visits
Stopped in and saw Amy at Baoju. Can confirm previous comments about her. Cute, 30's, bolt-ons (not bad), skinny, with good service (BBBJ, CFS). A big plus for her is that she happily agreed to $$ for the hour, and she gave me 70 minutes including a nice massage.
The Candy visit was with Bella. Definitely not the Bella of Jinye / Baoju from a couple of months ago (who is due back soon BTW). The current Candy Bella's looks are HOLY SHIT good. She greeted me in a little nurse-themed mini-dress open to the waist with her extremely well-done bolt-ons barely covered. Beautiful face (well made-up) and a nice ass, too. Service was the usual Candy experience. Her fake moans were a little over-the-top, but she was so good to look at that it was still enjoyable. Drawback - $$ for 30 min.












Reply With Quote





