Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 37346
-
11-26-25 00:46 #35546Senior Member

Posts: 185It really does make it tough. These women are all bat shit crazy sociopaths. They realize they'll never experience true love or any real relationship so most just numb the reality of their bullshit "jobs" with drugs or alcohol. Most couldn't even read a book or pass an 8th grade math test. But none of that is an excuse to waste peoples times and play games. If their communication sucks or they give you the runaround and their service sucks. Have a print out of their post and hand it to the front desk people and tell them what room they're in when you're leaving. Could you imagine having dinner reservations and the host keeps telling you wait longer, give me just 5-10 minutes, actually just go home and come back tomorrow? At some point we have to make it so miserable for the ladies who waste our time that they just leave the industry or move to another state.
Originally Posted by IsaacLong
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 20:39 #35545Senior Member

Posts: 43Can't agree with like anything you wrote.
I mean to start with since when are girls in this business not flaky? Most of them addicts so it's very common for them to be less than reliable. Secondly I've parked in complexes that had those parking warnings about a billion times in my life and never been towed. Usually they're just really telling people not to leave their car there. Last I've had many providers ask to see my car and every one of them I allowed to do that was legit. All that said I haven't met with this provider specifically so can't speak to whether she's legit or not.
-
11-25-25 20:34 #35544Regular Member

Posts: 55Tryst
LOL. Yes. I like to play with them. Never use your real number. I tell them I am located in Richmond and to bring their pussy ass and get me. They usually hang up or go along briefly before hanging up or stop texting. They will send photos saying they are the cartel and coming to harm your family. LOL. Its all a game. I play along.
Originally Posted by MarioPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 11:17 #35543Regular Member

Posts: 21Scam
Awhile back I messaged 3 massage providers off tryst. The only one that responded was sona. We couldn't come to an agreement so I never set anything up. Few days later I get a call 3 of them back to back. I answered thinking it was a emergency or something. It was a guy with Caribbean accent saying I was a no show and he was going to charge me $3000. I hung up on him. The other 2 girls don't have their post up so I don't remember who they were but I think it was a pimp for sona not sure. Anyone have any experience like this.
-
11-25-25 11:10 #35542Regular Member

Posts: 21Niurka
I've been trying to set up something with niurka on Tryst no luck. She hasn't responded to any messages. I'm using the generic tryst message and filling in the blanks. Has any one seen her.
-
11-24-25 10:41 #35541Senior Member

Posts: 99Ms Vee Amazon: Missed out or dodged bullet
A few nights ago I went to see Ms Vee Amazon. I contacted her via text and we had an agreed upon time. I inquire about location and she doesn't do that until it is time to meet up instead of 20-30 minutes prior to ensure I get there on time. (red flag #1, no concept of promptness). When I get to her location it is at an apartment complex that instructs parkers that they need a permit and if you don't have it you were going to be towed. So I parked across the street, on the street where I could before letting her know I was there and ready. It took her a few minutes to respond and when she did, she said she needed to feed her pets and to wait a few minutes (red flag #2, lack of preparation and promptness). I asked for the building number and apartment and she called me. I get out of my car and walk towards her apartment complex and as I walk and talk, I see a sketchy looking white guy roaming around and then standing in front of an apartment like he's looking out and while we are talking, she wants me to park my car in that parking lot that requests a permit (red flags #3 and 4, no concept of basic instructions and potential sketchy characters around). She claims she need to see what my car looks like. At that point, I was like the hell with this and left. She sends me a text saying I'm doing too much. What? Maybe she's paranoid because it was night time and I think this could have gone differently of it was day time. However, she sort of come across as a provider who is either a thief / druggie type or is too used to seeing dusty tricks instead of respectful clients and don't know how to deal with them properly IDk what do why'all think?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/197162502.
https://callescort.org/804-807-8907
-
11-24-25 10:36 #35540Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14The constant games and no-shows make the hobby a real headache sometimes.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 07:55 #35539Senior Member

Posts: 35I can confirm she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 14:36 #35538Senior Member

Posts: 417If you're thinking about the cute blonde that offered Greek, I've been told she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 13:35 #35537Senior Member

Posts: 231Becky and Cheyenne
Cheyenne and Becky are looking for new and old friends to chill with. Just hmu for their digits.
-
11-23-25 11:36 #35536Senior Member

Posts: 133Intel on Ivy?
Pic doesn't look like the Ivy that was around awhile ago and hosted near the diamond. Haven't gotten a response yet wondering if I should bother.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/878586364579
-
11-23-25 06:12 #35535Regular Member

Posts: 9LoLo #
She says she takes the ad down quickly because of volume of responses. If she's being hit up by upwards of 40 guys in two hours she can only see but so many in a day. Tells me she limits it to 2 at the most and doesn't even work every day. It's basically first come first serve so act fast.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
8 oh4. 8 three8. 4 thousand8.
-
11-22-25 19:47 #35534Senior Member

Posts: 336Lexi
Made contact on Seeking. Anyone know her?
-
11-22-25 10:22 #35533Senior Member

Posts: 312She has always been like that. Used to see her fairly regularly and it being hit or missed on a timely reply was an understatement.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 09:59 #35532Regular Member

Posts: 55That's how she is.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






