Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 8251
-
11-25-25 15:13 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 116Destiny at Pandora's
Sorry, folks. I can now answer my own question. There are definitely "Destiny" and "Dynasty" at Pandora's. But, I have yet to see "Destiny. " Her name has since appeared on Pandora's IG lineups.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 19:56 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 124Faith
Faith made a rare visit. I saw her on the line up and came in.
She can still ride better than most. She likes her hair pulled BTW.
-
11-23-25 16:02 #7784Regular Member

Posts: 8Can you describe her?
Originally Posted by ForswornHope
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 15:24 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 176She never appealed to me even though she approached me on numerous occasions. She seemed to be taken aback that while I was kind to her I just wasn't into her. Its not that's she's not attractive because as my memory serves she was decent. Just didn't appeal to me. Mainly because I could sense immediately she was on the hustle. Which is fine. I don't knock a ho's hustle. I'm just not the type to get hustled. She was super persistent though which was also pretty annoying. How many times do ya have to say "nah, I'm good" before they get it LOL.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day they all hustlin but I tend to prefer the ladies that have a little finesse in their hustle LOL.
-
11-23-25 14:51 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 539The bang operator is for programming
!Scam looks like you're emphasizing the word scam. I could be wrong but I don't think anyone but a programmer would think that means "not scam".
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 12:42 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse !Scam bulletin
If you know the symbology, a preceding explanation point means "not". Not only is she a non-scammer, she may be willing to offer advice on who you can (and can't) trust among that sorority. Her opinions will be nuanced such that "no opinion" may mean "avoid". She knows who does what.
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 00:57 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 293Monse won't scam you.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 00:46 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 179Entice. Scammed me too.
A year or so back, agreed on 3 dances and FS for $200 (in one of the rooms. Made the mistake of giving her the money as soon as we went in the room, then she changed her story and said "I don't do that". So I was out 200. Never again with that cheating *****!!
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 23:08 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 92Damn she got one over on you. We have all been there. 400 for CBJ and CFS is wild. Most I will pay is 200 for BBBJ / sex (sometimes covered sometimes not depends upon the girl).
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 18:39 #7777Regular Member

Posts: 23Elle at Pandoras
Anyone have any info on Elle? I think she works 1-2 days from 1-5 on Thursdays and Fridays. Curious if anyone has had any luck and what she is quoting people.
-
11-22-25 11:56 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 1098Too mechanical. Not fun.
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:23 #7775Banned Member

Posts: 211Same here. She did natural HJ for me once in the back for 150. Next time she wanted a room for it. I'm not getting an expensive fucking room for a HJ. I stopped going to Pandoa. Though now that Liz is back I might have to stop to say hi against my better judgment. Like that girl.
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:18 #7774Banned Member

Posts: 211Any more info on that? Does she need a room? Donation? Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:17 #7773Banned Member

Posts: 211I've heard bad things about her lately. I fucked her once a couple of years ago in the back, didn't need a room. She kept offering me CFS for $$ for two songs so I took her up. She asked for money in advance, and I did give it to her since she knew I'm a regular in the club. She rode me the first song and felt great but switched to HJ on the second song. I asked her to put it back in. She did and I almost popped but she pulled it out again and finished with shitt HJ. She is hot and $$ was a good deal, but I never repeated. Lately there have been a few reports of overpromising and underdelivering. I stopped going to Pandora and switched to AMPs. Cheaper, better, and Lately hotter girls.
Originally Posted by Mountainmonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 14:24 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 270I finally saw her a couple months ago. She is really hot. CBJ, cfs. She barely would suck it. Mostly stroked it. Finally I just had to tell hef to hop on rcg. I busted as fast as I could.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
She is really nicr but I won't repeat. 400 for 15 minutes. Not worth it. Ya live, Ya learn. I was hoping she would be like the famous Rio that is now retired.










Reply With Quote





