Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 552 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 8266
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    There is a really pretty AA dancer named Brittany at Kittens.

    Does anyone have anything to report? She has been there a while.
    I finally saw her a couple months ago. She is really hot. CBJ, cfs. She barely would suck it. Mostly stroked it. Finally I just had to tell hef to hop on rcg. I busted as fast as I could.

    She is really nicr but I won't repeat. 400 for 15 minutes. Not worth it. Ya live, Ya learn. I was hoping she would be like the famous Rio that is now retired.

  2. #7785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarsten  [View Original Post]
    I think maybe she was just suspicious because she hadn't seen me before and I told her that my friend recommended her. Maybe she thought I was trying to get her in trouble LOL.
    Language barrier can be an issue.

    Next time just pull you dick out.

    She will understand what you are asking for.

  3. #7784
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Monse

    I go see Monse. She give me. Suck wang. I cum fast in mouth. Good time. Hahaha.

  4. #7783
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarsten  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today and Liz was just a tease. Must've done something wrong LOL.
    Brush teeth better.

  5. #7782
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Really? Did offer 300 $?
    I think maybe she was just suspicious because she hadn't seen me before and I told her that my friend recommended her. Maybe she thought I was trying to get her in trouble LOL.

  6. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarsten  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today and Liz was just a tease. Must've done something wrong LOL.
    Really? Did offer 300 $?

  7. #7780

    Pandoras

    Stopped in today and Liz was just a tease. Must've done something wrong LOL.

  8. #7779

    Destiny at Pandora's mentioned in your 11/19/2025 comment

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Does she put out? I see her on the Pandoras IG and really want to get buried in those tits and at least a BBBJ, I haven't been able to line up schedule for when she's there.

    Would like to know if it's worth the effort, thanks for any info.

    ES.
    Any chance you have the wrong name? There is a "Dynasty" (similar sounding name) that matches the description you and others gave. She doesn't have her own IG account, but a photo of her often appears on Pandora's IG when she works. That's usually Thursday through Saturday nights, often starting as early as 5:00 pm Sometimes earlier nights in the week. She's 5'1" and on the chubby side, very wavy hair, maybe shoulder length at most, and very naturally busty.

  9. #7778
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Does she put out? I see her on the Pandoras IG and really want to get buried in those tits and at least a BBBJ, I haven't been able to line up schedule for when she's there.

    Would like to know if it's worth the effort, thanks for any info..
    But Pandora's girls usually aim to please. Might be worth the shot.

  10. #7777

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    Yep she's huge. Sometimes she has good pics for online stuff, but in person she's way too wide.
    Thanks for the intel boys. If I want wide again I can go use Danielle Dubois for an hour at the same rate.

  11. #7776
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a big woman.
    Yep she's huge. Sometimes she has good pics for online stuff, but in person she's way too wide.

  12. #7775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Does she put out? I see her on the Pandoras IG and really want to get buried in those tits and at least a BBBJ, I haven't been able to line up schedule for when she's there.

    Would like to know if it's worth the effort, thanks for any info.

    ES.
    She is a big woman.

  13. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Does she put out? I see her on the Pandoras IG and really want to get buried in those tits and at least a BBBJ, I haven't been able to line up schedule for when she's there.

    Would like to know if it's worth the effort, thanks for any info.

    ES.
    Have had a great time with her in back with 3 for 100 , left happy, she aims to please at least she did.

  14. #7773

    Destiny at Pandoras

    Does she put out? I see her on the Pandoras IG and really want to get buried in those tits and at least a BBBJ, I haven't been able to line up schedule for when she's there.

    Would like to know if it's worth the effort, thanks for any info.

    ES.

  15. #7772

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on the following spinners at Pandoras.

    Cajon, Roo (sp) , Celeste, Viktoria, Nollie, Silvie, Angel, kat?

    Let me know!

    Angel is so sexy. Nude HJ a few times and good grinding for sure. She's cool but probably won't repeat since BJ or FS didn't seem to be in the cards. YMMV of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape