Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 8255
-
11-22-25 11:56 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 1098Too mechanical. Not fun.
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:23 #7774Banned Member

Posts: 211Same here. She did natural HJ for me once in the back for 150. Next time she wanted a room for it. I'm not getting an expensive fucking room for a HJ. I stopped going to Pandoa. Though now that Liz is back I might have to stop to say hi against my better judgment. Like that girl.
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:18 #7773Banned Member

Posts: 211Any more info on that? Does she need a room? Donation? Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 22:17 #7772Banned Member

Posts: 211I've heard bad things about her lately. I fucked her once a couple of years ago in the back, didn't need a room. She kept offering me CFS for $$ for two songs so I took her up. She asked for money in advance, and I did give it to her since she knew I'm a regular in the club. She rode me the first song and felt great but switched to HJ on the second song. I asked her to put it back in. She did and I almost popped but she pulled it out again and finished with shitt HJ. She is hot and $$ was a good deal, but I never repeated. Lately there have been a few reports of overpromising and underdelivering. I stopped going to Pandora and switched to AMPs. Cheaper, better, and Lately hotter girls.
Originally Posted by Mountainmonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 14:24 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 270I finally saw her a couple months ago. She is really hot. CBJ, cfs. She barely would suck it. Mostly stroked it. Finally I just had to tell hef to hop on rcg. I busted as fast as I could.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
She is really nicr but I won't repeat. 400 for 15 minutes. Not worth it. Ya live, Ya learn. I was hoping she would be like the famous Rio that is now retired.
-
11-21-25 10:14 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 1098Language barrier can be an issue.
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
Next time just pull you dick out.
She will understand what you are asking for.
-
11-20-25 23:58 #7769I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Monse
I go see Monse. She give me. Suck wang. I cum fast in mouth. Good time. Hahaha.
-
11-20-25 23:57 #7768I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Brush teeth better.
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 20:03 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 27I think maybe she was just suspicious because she hadn't seen me before and I told her that my friend recommended her. Maybe she thought I was trying to get her in trouble LOL.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:44 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 982Really? Did offer 300 $?
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:01 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 27Pandoras
Stopped in today and Liz was just a tease. Must've done something wrong LOL.
-
11-20-25 14:54 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 118Destiny at Pandora's mentioned in your 11/19/2025 comment
Any chance you have the wrong name? There is a "Dynasty" (similar sounding name) that matches the description you and others gave. She doesn't have her own IG account, but a photo of her often appears on Pandora's IG when she works. That's usually Thursday through Saturday nights, often starting as early as 5:00 pm Sometimes earlier nights in the week. She's 5'1" and on the chubby side, very wavy hair, maybe shoulder length at most, and very naturally busty.
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:46 #7763Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25But Pandora's girls usually aim to please. Might be worth the shot.
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:36 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 119Yikes
Thanks for the intel boys. If I want wide again I can go use Danielle Dubois for an hour at the same rate.
Originally Posted by Woodward
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 18:15 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 67Yep she's huge. Sometimes she has good pics for online stuff, but in person she's way too wide.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





