Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 2490
-
11-26-25 17:24 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 403She has an IG she uses for booking. It was mentioned in this thread somewhere.
Originally Posted by Kevinhwangster
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 12:43 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 199I take the name changing as generally a bad thing. If the girl is good business should follow them based on their name. The number of OC nuru spots isn't huge and if you are constantly changing names I assume its because they burn too many bridges on the last name they used. A few of the places you mentioned though do have more than one associated spas. Total tips definitely are inflating and finding favorites amongst the newer girls is tough.
Originally Posted by DCramer
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 10:20 #2143Regular Member

Posts: 2Tokyo from ROM
Hey mongers, has anyone seen Tokyo from ROM recently? I texted the spa and said she doesn't work there anymore wanted to know where she moved onto next. I'm the mean time I thought Tokyo was cool cause she was Asian but had an accent like she was born in the US. Anyone recommendations for someone like that?
-
11-25-25 09:55 #2142Regular Member

Posts: 2Tokyo ROM
Anyone know what happens to Tokyo at ROM? Texted rom and they said she doesn't work there anymore. Trying to to find where she's at now. Anyone have another suggestion for an Asian chick that doesn't have an accent?
-
11-21-25 14:24 #2141Regular Member

Posts: 1Girls moving around
Has anyone noticed that there is no loyalty to a shop lately. I've seen SantaAna girls in Lake Forest, Nuru Laguna at the new Blue Orange, everyone is in and out of ROM. Personally I love it as they use different names and I can always find my favorite.
My guess is they are searching for more business as they don't understand that with the new house rules where the ladies collect the house fees guys are not interested in a standard 1 hour at 300.
-
11-18-25 20:16 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 36I may not be the best representative on good recommendations for nuru. I have some ones I've liked that have done "nuru". Mercedes and Giovanna were great to me, but neither did any "nuru" imo. I'd look in this thread and see what some other mongers have recommended. Good point LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 01:53 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 664New place is in orange. You can still book her at the same insta as before.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 00:59 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 1175Any good recommendation? Usually if they get asked they assume you're LEO LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 00:31 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 36A lot of them do. Usually they will state somewhere on IG if they don't do FS. If they don't say anything, safe to assume they do. However, you can always send a message to check. It is more expensive compared to your typical MP.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:25 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 1622What is Krystals new place? I saw her a while back and kept going back just for the massage. Best in the west.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 02:19 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 1175Fs
Any of these nuru girls do FS? Followed a few on ig but no info given.
-
11-16-25 17:30 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 403Coco was one of first girls that Kris promoted for if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:40 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 664I had a coco massage once as a 4-hand with Kris once and no shit, she gives a great massage! It was a wild experence for sure, they were 2 hot horny milfs that both give great massages. If they are both working when you go, absolutely go for that wild 4 hand.
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:33 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 664She has 2 locations, appointment only. Find the insta and tell them what flavor girl you want. The girls are all A+. Its like the old honey, all the girls are amazing.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 15:13 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 436Is she still around? I habe to say she was really good, but agree got pricey. Where is her location now a days?
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





