Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35521

    2 hotties

    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

  2. #35520

    Struck out

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.
    Didn't hear back from Packie, maybe inbox is full.

    Couldn't connect with, and not sure she's real: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196859377.

    And this one wanted too much, and still not 100% sure she's real either: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196866417.

  3. #35519

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?

    Thanks.
    Seen Madison twice, both outcalls in VA Beach. I can't confirm but suspect she would do an outcall to richmond but at higher price since she was complaining about getting around traffic in va beach by itself. Very business like and you only going once.

  4. #35518

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    The first one's pictures are 100 lbs ago and has been know to pull some BS with you. Once you get started, someone bangs on the door.

    I've seen Madison a few years ago in Hampton, she is outcall only. She's on the older side, decent body but very business like. I haven't repeated since.
    I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?

    Thanks.

  5. #35517

    Midlo 6 Latinas

    Don't go. A waste of time. Not the same girls and don't even show boobs. I showed have ran.

  6. #35516
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.
    Might as well hmu lmao.

  7. #35515

    Deep Throat Request

    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.

  8. #35514

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Becky looking for regulars that are ready immediately so that she can pay her rent. She probably got some specials going on also so just hmu for her number and pic.
    I took advantage of her specials last night. She's a fun girl.

  9. #35513

    Becky (Cici)

    Hey Becky looking for regulars that are ready immediately so that she can pay her rent. She probably got some specials going on also so just hmu for her number and pic.

  10. #35512

    Yall are wild

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with Lolo? Wondering if her profile on STG is just bait. GimmieKitty was wrong about Bridget as we confirmed she was not in jail for a long time. If no one has even seen lolo yet, then how do we know her new ads are real and it's not some scam or LEO?
    LOL I was not aware that she had been released when I posted this. It has been made abundantly clear me that she got bail. I have spoken to her since and as I have also spoken to Lo, all you have to do is ask for a verification photo, video, or phone call. She's at the residence Inn having just left a relationship with the infamous Reid with whom she lived five minutes from there.

  11. #35511
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How does she verify from jail?
    Talking about Lo not Bridget.

  12. #35510

    Intel?

    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything on her and she is close to my office so I'd love to find a lunch time quick snack. Stay safe guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173

  13. #35509
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her one day she was in a house in Henrico didn't respond back. A few days later she texted me said she had a spot in Henrico hotel I'm not going out there & she tells me she hates Henrico, if you reach out to her be patient sometimes it takes her awhile.
    It just seems like police to me. I've had the same convos. Trying to get me to go to a hotel in Henrico. Usually texts take a while and come during the same time of day. She asked some odd questions, as well. Until more people that we know here can confirm she's legit, I would steer clear.

  14. #35508

    Glad I asked

    Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Will continue searching.

  15. #35507

    Important update on Staxx. The one and only. Please read asap

    She's been having problems getting into her skip account but is informing that she is working and is available. Her text app number is not longer in use but she has another number and her personal number works as well. As well as her Snapchat.

    She's sorry for any convenience this is causing but is hoping that by me sending out this information on her that it will her to reconnect with her regulars and any new clients that maybe interested. Due to the rules of this site I'm not allowed to attach her contact info, but anyone interested please reach out to me and I'd be glad to pass that information on. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

    She also wants to pass along that she misses those she hasn't seen in a min and hopes to hear from them soon and she is excited to meet any new gentlemen that maybe inquiring.

    Ty and again please send me a message and I'll give you any info that you request.

    She says Ty for holding her down during this period of time.

    And to stay safe and stay sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape