Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35507
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How does she verify from jail?
    Talking about Lo not Bridget.

  2. #35506

    Intel?

    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything on her and she is close to my office so I'd love to find a lunch time quick snack. Stay safe guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173

  3. #35505
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her one day she was in a house in Henrico didn't respond back. A few days later she texted me said she had a spot in Henrico hotel I'm not going out there & she tells me she hates Henrico, if you reach out to her be patient sometimes it takes her awhile.
    It just seems like police to me. I've had the same convos. Trying to get me to go to a hotel in Henrico. Usually texts take a while and come during the same time of day. She asked some odd questions, as well. Until more people that we know here can confirm she's legit, I would steer clear.

  4. #35504

    Glad I asked

    Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Will continue searching.

  5. #35503

    Important update on Staxx. The one and only. Please read asap

    She's been having problems getting into her skip account but is informing that she is working and is available. Her text app number is not longer in use but she has another number and her personal number works as well. As well as her Snapchat.

    She's sorry for any convenience this is causing but is hoping that by me sending out this information on her that it will her to reconnect with her regulars and any new clients that maybe interested. Due to the rules of this site I'm not allowed to attach her contact info, but anyone interested please reach out to me and I'd be glad to pass that information on. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

    She also wants to pass along that she misses those she hasn't seen in a min and hopes to hear from them soon and she is excited to meet any new gentlemen that maybe inquiring.

    Ty and again please send me a message and I'll give you any info that you request.

    She says Ty for holding her down during this period of time.

    And to stay safe and stay sexy.

  6. #35502

    Important update on Staxx. The one and only. Please read asap

    She's been having problems getting into her skip account but is informing that she is working and is available. Her text app number is not longer in use but she has another number and her personal number works as well. As well as her Snapchat.

    She's sorry for any convenience this is causing but is hoping that by me sending out this information on her that it will her to reconnect with her regulars and any new clients that maybe interested. Due to the rules of this site I'm not allowed to attach her contact info, but anyone interested please reach out to me and I'd be glad to pass that information on. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

    She also wants to pass along that she misses those she hasn't seen in a min and hopes to hear from them soon and she is excited to meet any new gentlemen that maybe inquiring.

    Ty and again please send me a message and I'll give you any info that you request.

    She says Ty for holding her down during this period of time.

    And to stay safe and stay sexy.

  7. #35501

    Any intel

    Anybody have any intel on this one. Haven't seen her on STG before and she is right by my office. I'm always looking for something close for a lunchtime dream LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173

    It will only let me upload this pic of the ad not the one with the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8743.jpg‎  

  8. #35500
    Quote Originally Posted by TJonesRbrt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23
    The first one's pictures are 100 lbs ago and has been know to pull some BS with you. Once you get started, someone bangs on the door.

    I've seen Madison a few years ago in Hampton, she is outcall only. She's on the older side, decent body but very business like. I haven't repeated since.

  9. #35499

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one is Madison. Lots of reviews. I haven't seen her. I don't remember any bad reviews.
    The 1st one don't look like pictures. About a 100 lbs heavier. Catfish.

  10. #35498
    Quote Originally Posted by TJonesRbrt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23
    BareBackJack just did a review about the first one. Read below.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Here's the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327895172652.

    The photos are 10 years old and 100 pounds earlier.

    Weight 165 probably a typo and she meant 265.

    BBBJ. Actually it's covered. She said her lip was split and she didn't want to get bacteria in it.

    DATY. Well, not really.

    GFE BB. Only if you use a condom with your girlfriend and never kiss her..

  11. #35497

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by TJonesRbrt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23
    The 2nd one is Madison. Lots of reviews. I haven't seen her. I don't remember any bad reviews.

  12. #35496

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with Lolo? Wondering if her profile on STG is just bait. GimmieKitty was wrong about Bridget as we confirmed she was not in jail for a long time. If no one has even seen lolo yet, then how do we know her new ads are real and it's not some scam or LEO?
    I talked to her one day she was in a house in Henrico didn't respond back. A few days later she texted me said she had a spot in Henrico hotel I'm not going out there & she tells me she hates Henrico, if you reach out to her be patient sometimes it takes her awhile.

  13. #35495

    Gfe

    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23

  14. #35494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want, Johnny. She is always willing to verify.
    How does she verify from jail?

  15. #35493

    Regular

    In nd out of Richmond a couple times. Month. Looking for a regular. Any help is much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape