Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35518

    Re

    Not much detail going back in their local area
    Shoutout to Billy Thornton in Raleigh positive reviews thread/subforum however
    Might have to go further back however

    984 two Uno four sixxx sixxx 19 for Ginger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

  2. #35517

    2 hotties

    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

  3. #35516

    Struck out

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.
    Didn't hear back from Packie, maybe inbox is full.

    Couldn't connect with, and not sure she's real: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196859377.

    And this one wanted too much, and still not 100% sure she's real either: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196866417.

  4. #35515

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?

    Thanks.
    Seen Madison twice, both outcalls in VA Beach. I can't confirm but suspect she would do an outcall to richmond but at higher price since she was complaining about getting around traffic in va beach by itself. Very business like and you only going once.

  5. #35514

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    The first one's pictures are 100 lbs ago and has been know to pull some BS with you. Once you get started, someone bangs on the door.

    I've seen Madison a few years ago in Hampton, she is outcall only. She's on the older side, decent body but very business like. I haven't repeated since.
    I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?

    Thanks.

  6. #35513

    Midlo 6 Latinas

    Don't go. A waste of time. Not the same girls and don't even show boobs. I showed have ran.

  7. #35512
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.
    Might as well hmu lmao.

  8. #35511

    Deep Throat Request

    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.

  9. #35510

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Becky looking for regulars that are ready immediately so that she can pay her rent. She probably got some specials going on also so just hmu for her number and pic.
    I took advantage of her specials last night. She's a fun girl.

  10. #35509

    Becky (Cici)

    Hey Becky looking for regulars that are ready immediately so that she can pay her rent. She probably got some specials going on also so just hmu for her number and pic.

  11. #35508

    Yall are wild

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with Lolo? Wondering if her profile on STG is just bait. GimmieKitty was wrong about Bridget as we confirmed she was not in jail for a long time. If no one has even seen lolo yet, then how do we know her new ads are real and it's not some scam or LEO?
    LOL I was not aware that she had been released when I posted this. It has been made abundantly clear me that she got bail. I have spoken to her since and as I have also spoken to Lo, all you have to do is ask for a verification photo, video, or phone call. She's at the residence Inn having just left a relationship with the infamous Reid with whom she lived five minutes from there.

  12. #35507
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How does she verify from jail?
    Talking about Lo not Bridget.

  13. #35506

    Intel?

    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything on her and she is close to my office so I'd love to find a lunch time quick snack. Stay safe guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173

  14. #35505
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her one day she was in a house in Henrico didn't respond back. A few days later she texted me said she had a spot in Henrico hotel I'm not going out there & she tells me she hates Henrico, if you reach out to her be patient sometimes it takes her awhile.
    It just seems like police to me. I've had the same convos. Trying to get me to go to a hotel in Henrico. Usually texts take a while and come during the same time of day. She asked some odd questions, as well. Until more people that we know here can confirm she's legit, I would steer clear.

  15. #35504

    Glad I asked

    Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Will continue searching.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape