Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35501

    Any intel

    Anybody have any intel on this one. Haven't seen her on STG before and she is right by my office. I'm always looking for something close for a lunchtime dream LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173

    It will only let me upload this pic of the ad not the one with the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8743.jpg‎  

  2. #35500
    Quote Originally Posted by TJonesRbrt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23
    The first one's pictures are 100 lbs ago and has been know to pull some BS with you. Once you get started, someone bangs on the door.

    I've seen Madison a few years ago in Hampton, she is outcall only. She's on the older side, decent body but very business like. I haven't repeated since.

  3. #35499

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one is Madison. Lots of reviews. I haven't seen her. I don't remember any bad reviews.
    The 1st one don't look like pictures. About a 100 lbs heavier. Catfish.

  4. #35498
    Quote Originally Posted by TJonesRbrt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23
    BareBackJack just did a review about the first one. Read below.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Here's the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327895172652.

    The photos are 10 years old and 100 pounds earlier.

    Weight 165 probably a typo and she meant 265.

    BBBJ. Actually it's covered. She said her lip was split and she didn't want to get bacteria in it.

    DATY. Well, not really.

    GFE BB. Only if you use a condom with your girlfriend and never kiss her..

  5. #35497

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by TJonesRbrt  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23
    The 2nd one is Madison. Lots of reviews. I haven't seen her. I don't remember any bad reviews.

  6. #35496

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with Lolo? Wondering if her profile on STG is just bait. GimmieKitty was wrong about Bridget as we confirmed she was not in jail for a long time. If no one has even seen lolo yet, then how do we know her new ads are real and it's not some scam or LEO?
    I talked to her one day she was in a house in Henrico didn't respond back. A few days later she texted me said she had a spot in Henrico hotel I'm not going out there & she tells me she hates Henrico, if you reach out to her be patient sometimes it takes her awhile.

  7. #35495

    Gfe

    Looking for a regular GFE. Anyone with thoughts on these two or any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/528340818062

    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-23

  8. #35494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want, Johnny. She is always willing to verify.
    How does she verify from jail?

  9. #35493

    Regular

    In nd out of Richmond a couple times. Month. Looking for a regular. Any help is much appreciated.

  10. #35492
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want, Johnny. She is always willing to verify.
    Has anyone actually dreamed with Lolo? Wondering if her profile on STG is just bait. GimmieKitty was wrong about Bridget as we confirmed she was not in jail for a long time. If no one has even seen lolo yet, then how do we know her new ads are real and it's not some scam or LEO?

  11. #35491

    Becky

    Blonde Becky (yes that Becky with that nice ass and body that is on Southside) is looking for some new and old friends. If you need her digits and details on her just hmu.

  12. #35490

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I can't really believe this poster, as Bridget Sailor is not in jail. Now, how do we know if this story is factual or not?
    Believe what you want, Johnny. She is always willing to verify.

  13. #35489
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18  [View Original Post]
    I came across someone on tinder that ended up be a utr. College age, massive rack, all holes open and reasonable. She's not completely my style but gets the job done so I'm looking for a utr to trade. PM me with what you've got and ill give you her digits.
    Nice score finding a UTR on Tinder. A girl with all holes open and reasonable rates is a solid find, even if she's not your perfect type.

  14. #35488

    UTR on tinder

    I came across someone on tinder that ended up be a utr. College age, massive rack, all holes open and reasonable. She's not completely my style but gets the job done so I'm looking for a utr to trade. PM me with what you've got and ill give you her digits.

  15. #35487

    Her and Chubby hangout

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Here's the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327895172652.

    The photos are 10 years old and 100 pounds earlier.

    Weight 165 probably a typo and she meant 265.

    BBBJ. Actually it's covered. She said her lip was split and she didn't want to get bacteria in it.

    DATY. Well, not really.

    GFE BB. Only if you use a condom with your girlfriend and never kiss her.

    "My slim, toned hourglass figure will capture your attention while my striking eyes and vibrant smile aim to captivate. " There's nothing slim here and certainly no hourglass figure. I wouldn't call her eyes striking and I don't believe she smiled.

    The prices were correct and her communication skills are good.

    You win some you lose some. I'm chalking this one up as a loss.

    BBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    Brunette Cutie....... I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her has only been bbj. Nothing to write home about. I wouldn't repeat
    It is kinda their thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MergedImages (2) (2)-min.jpg‎   MergedImages (2) (1)-min.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape