Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 8314
-
11-06-25 13:51 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 1163Awesome to hear! Try to snap some pics. There's not enough BB Greek friendly providers in my area. I would have to imagine the landscape is better out there.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 23:17 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 100Memorie Lane
Took the plunge based on some reviews here and while GFE and hour was pretty steep- she lives up to the hype. Especially on the throatfucking. I could have probably gone Greek without compliant- we discussed CFS, but went BB when it came to it. I went to town facefucking with 9 inches and she took it all, no complaining. No breaks, nothing!
-
11-04-25 22:22 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 248Yea I spoke to her too. A bit to big for my taste. I tend to prefer small bbw's but I will try her out one day if the scene is baron[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
Originally Posted by SemenDemon777
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 21:25 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 248Bro thank you!! Let them know I was not lying! Nickie BJ skills are unmatched outside of the non-pro Jasmine that I mentioned. The only negative about her is her age and she is a huge flake. Saw her once. Took me a whole month to see her again. She's weird but that woman is good sexually.
Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 21:21 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 248Yes we texted quite a bit. Will see her next week. I'll let you know how things went.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 20:36 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 348First time I've seen fisting offered. Price is right.
Originally Posted by SemenDemon777
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 18:00 #7768Regular Member

Posts: 22Selena
This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1
-
11-04-25 13:36 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 311https://linkfly.to/Sexystarlinks
Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 13:36 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 1163Hi Peter. I'm greatly appreciating your posts in this forum all the way from Huntsville, Alabama! I like to look through the picture posts and see what's out there across this great country of ours. This girl also caught my attention out of the 5 you posted pics of. She's a sexy looking motherfucker. Anal would be a dream on that ass! Sigh. I've got to get back out to Vegas someday soon!
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 09:42 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 757Doxyprep
It's my understanding this will only help prevent bacterial infections like syphilis and gonorrhea. It will not prevent herpes or HIV. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 02:18 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 97Got their links?
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 23:45 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 248Hazel
To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 23:26 #7762Regular Member

Posts: 19Yes, I saw her last weekend. I had so much fun! 10/10 BBBJ!
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 19:54 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 248Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS
My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.
I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.
Girl #1.
Girl #2.
Girl #3.
Girl #4.
Girl #5.
-
11-03-25 18:33 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 248You had Nickie?
Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw;7432879[URL
Man she is sooooooooooo fun.










Reply With Quote




