Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 17043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16533
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on SA, on and off, for a couple years. Things have certainly changed a lot with their system, most recently screen names and photos. You used to be able to use made up screen names, no longer. Now they're asking for an actual name.

    As for photos, you used to be able to post either a partially cropped face or even a blurred face as your primary photo. Again, no longer. Being fairly adept at Photoshop, I tried a myriad of primary photo versions. The safest, most discreet that I found Seeking would accept is this. My primary photo is me wearing sunglasses and I cropped my face super tight, basically just above the sunglasses, not showing any ears and just above the chin. With that type of cropping and the sunglasses, I feel fairly safe and discreet with my primary posting..
    This isn't a problem for me and my situation, but just a suggestion to the group. Go to an AI image generator and upload a few pictures of yourself. Ask it to make an AI version of yourself that is close but not exact. Get a couple of pics and use those. That way you can always say its not you, its AI and if you do it close enough to your actual picture, then the women won't think you are a catfish. Just an idea in theory.

  2. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.
    So I've been on SA, on and off, for a couple years. Things have certainly changed a lot with their system, most recently screen names and photos. You used to be able to use made up screen names, no longer. Now they're asking for an actual name.

    As for photos, you used to be able to post either a partially cropped face or even a blurred face as your primary photo. Again, no longer. Being fairly adept at Photoshop, I tried a myriad of primary photo versions. The safest, most discreet that I found Seeking would accept is this. My primary photo is me wearing sunglasses and I cropped my face super tight, basically just above the sunglasses, not showing any ears and just above the chin. With that type of cropping and the sunglasses, I feel fairly safe and discreet with my primary posting.

    Trying to be discreet used to be a lot easier than this.

  3. #16531
    Quote Originally Posted by HardChris09  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Not sure where to post this but hoping someone can help.

    I recently lined up a female for a fuck buddy type situation.

    She's from the suburbs and attached and only willing to meet in Chicago.

    I'm married so I definitely can't host.

    Where can we fuck?! Are there any cheap hotels / motels left in downtown / River North / West or South Loop where we can meet for a couple of hours or so?

    I work evenings downtown so that area is preferred. And I have to get in and out, because, you know.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
    Try Dayuse app.

  4. #16530
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.
    Yeah, I posted about this like 2 weeks ago in here. It took a couple tries, but just keep resetting all your pictures to private and refreshing and eventually it just gave me the generic SA silhouette as my profile pic and the rest are hidden.

  5. #16529

    Yes, that happened to me too

    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.
    It happened last week. I too am interested in a work around or other suggestions. I hope someone has suggestions.

    Thank you.

  6. #16528

    Cheap Hotels Downtown?

    Hey all,

    Not sure where to post this but hoping someone can help.

    I recently lined up a female for a fuck buddy type situation.

    She's from the suburbs and attached and only willing to meet in Chicago.

    I'm married so I definitely can't host.

    Where can we fuck?! Are there any cheap hotels / motels left in downtown / River North / West or South Loop where we can meet for a couple of hours or so?

    I work evenings downtown so that area is preferred. And I have to get in and out, because, you know.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

  7. #16527

    SA Profile Photo

    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.

  8. #16526

    Recent Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-76ef8fdd0ba2

    Was chatting with this one, open minded. Cannot host. Asking min of 500. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-a72a8de4bbea

    Texting was going great. Then out of the blue on day of our meeting she said, I'm just not mentally ready for an arrangement again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-979477732c06

    Terrible communications. She will leave you on read and then respond a week or two later.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-31972bc0c003

    This one is a pro. Multiple adds out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Asking 400. Cannot host. I did not pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-db40e38ad812

    Asking 500. Got her down to 350. Cannot host, fun time, small and petite. Voice like a man. But she can suck a mean cock. Said she liked anal but wasn't game for it during our date. Open to BBFS, but I covered up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4c4f7bf34292

    Asking 700. I didn't try to negotiate at all. She said she would be open to BBFS, just no cip. I did not set anything up with her.
    Funny how many of these either I blocked or blocked me. I feel like I have talked to 60% of the girls on the site that might have been my type but passed once I realized they asked for too much, were rinsers or didn't like me for some reason.

  9. #16525
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is a birthmark.
    Definitely avoid then. Scammers.

  10. #16524

    Recent interactions some good, some not so much

    1. "Mandy" the good: DTF the bad wants 9 https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-1a3211a80737.

    2. "Brittany" DTF for 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7612818e6747.

    3. "Jazzy" DTF wants 4. Not unreasonable https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c.

    4. Another "Brittany" DTF wants 6 can't host seems like a pro. Let me know guys. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6d4dc65e5dbe.

    5. "skinny chick" wants 6 (seems to be the union rate) DTF https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-e493b31abe94.

    6. "Alexa" DTF also has pro vibes DTF 5 https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51.

    7. "Jennifer" DTF 4 but not my type https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-30450e61c35c.

    8. "Heather" DTF union rate of 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-863b685ea7fa.

    9. I need help or info on this woman. I am chatting her but she is slow to respond. Any input from guys that met her would help. PM is fine. I am making it a goal to see her. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2f18dd54b4b2.

  11. #16523
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    Does Jenae have a birthmark on her face? I blocked this girl and the link won't show up so I assume its the same girl. If so, she has a sister on multiple SD sites and they are both rinsers. They will ask you if you will sugar them on a platonic date to get to know you and that will be their thing until you cut it off. They have no sugar for you. Her sister's name on the site was Ashley. Not their real names, of course.
    Yes, that is a birthmark.

  12. #16522

    Recent dump

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-76ef8fdd0ba2

    Was chatting with this one, open minded. Cannot host. Asking min of 500. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-a72a8de4bbea

    Texting was going great. Then out of the blue on day of our meeting she said, I'm just not mentally ready for an arrangement again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-979477732c06

    Terrible communications. She will leave you on read and then respond a week or two later.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-31972bc0c003

    This one is a pro. Multiple adds out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Asking 400. Cannot host. I did not pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-db40e38ad812

    Asking 500. Got her down to 350. Cannot host, fun time, small and petite. Voice like a man. But she can suck a mean cock. Said she liked anal but wasn't game for it during our date. Open to BBFS, but I covered up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4c4f7bf34292

    Asking 700. I didn't try to negotiate at all. She said she would be open to BBFS, just no cip. I did not set anything up with her.

  13. #16521

    Seeking Chicagoland SB for regular travel there.

    Is there anyone who is reliable, willing to go downtown and in the 4-500 range or am I asking too much?

  14. #16520

    Jenae

    I matched with Jenae a couple months ago. We talked on the phone for about an hour; She actually seems like a sweet girl, but she was looking for a handout. I texted her about two weeks ago just to see how it was going. She said great and then proceeded to try to sell me some nudes which I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

  15. #16519

    Jenae

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

    JENAE - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88bcf5a37e07.

    Was a very brief conversation online that went to text quickly. At least I was taking part in that text conversation. If she ever replies, I'll let you know.
    Does Jenae have a birthmark on her face? I blocked this girl and the link won't show up so I assume its the same girl. If so, she has a sister on multiple SD sites and they are both rinsers. They will ask you if you will sugar them on a platonic date to get to know you and that will be their thing until you cut it off. They have no sugar for you. Her sister's name on the site was Ashley. Not their real names, of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape