The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16539
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    1. "Mandy" the good: DTF the bad wants 9 https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-1a3211a80737.

    2. "Brittany" DTF for 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7612818e6747.

    3. "Jazzy" DTF wants 4. Not unreasonable https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c.

    4. Another "Brittany" DTF wants 6 can't host seems like a pro. Let me know guys. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6d4dc65e5dbe.

    5. "skinny chick" wants 6 (seems to be the union rate) DTF https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-e493b31abe94.

    6. "Alexa" DTF also has pro vibes DTF 5 https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51.

    7. "Jennifer" DTF 4 but not my type https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-30450e61c35c.

    8. "Heather" DTF union rate of 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-863b685ea7fa.

    9. I need help or info on this woman. I am chatting her but she is slow to respond. Any input from guys that met her would help. PM is fine. I am making it a goal to see her. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2f18dd54b4b2.
    Great info. I've talked to a few dozen. Now we play the game of who will flake or are fake.

    Many ok in 500 range and supposedly no rush.

    I probably wouldn't do 600 unless it was an extended date.

    On my trips to Chicago and other places my hit rate has been good but my repeat rate has been low.

    All fuck PSE.

    If anyone wants to PM me a Chicago gem. I've most likely messaged them if they e been on the site recently.

    Was looking at cuddle comfort too.

    Hopefully I'll have a good trip.

  2. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.
    This is not my photo but it is an example of the cropping on my photo. But I do like the other guy's suggestion of using AI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails face.jpg‎  

  3. #16537

    I tried something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.
    There are so many "stock" photos online that I found one that fits my features generally and used that. I send a real photo if I get somewhere in conversation as well as private photos. Works well.

  4. #16536

    Thanks for the idea

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on SA, on and off, for a couple years. Things have certainly changed a lot with their system, most recently screen names and photos. You used to be able to use made up screen names, no longer. Now they're asking for an actual name.

    As for photos, you used to be able to post either a partially cropped face or even a blurred face as your primary photo. Again, no longer. Being fairly adept at Photoshop, I tried a myriad of primary photo versions. The safest, most discreet that I found Seeking would accept is this. My primary photo is me wearing sunglasses and I cropped my face super tight, basically just above the sunglasses, not showing any ears and just above the chin. With that type of cropping and the sunglasses, I feel fairly safe and discreet with my primary posting.

    Trying to be discreet used to be a lot easier than this.
    Would you be so kind as to send me the photo that seeking accepted so I can see what you did. Thanks.

  5. #16535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Seconding Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Try Dayuse app.
    An ex sugarbaby told me about it. I can get a room at a three star place, pro-rated for 8 or 9 hours. Usually morning to late afternoon. Very convenient.

  6. #16534
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a problem for me and my situation, but just a suggestion to the group. Go to an AI image generator and upload a few pictures of yourself. Ask it to make an AI version of yourself that is close but not exact. Get a couple of pics and use those. That way you can always say its not you, its AI and if you do it close enough to your actual picture, then the women won't think you are a catfish. Just an idea in theory.
    That's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion. Just another great use for AI. And once AI can suck our c*cks. Who will need Seeking anymore? (And that is coming. Pun intended.).

  7. #16533
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on SA, on and off, for a couple years. Things have certainly changed a lot with their system, most recently screen names and photos. You used to be able to use made up screen names, no longer. Now they're asking for an actual name.

    As for photos, you used to be able to post either a partially cropped face or even a blurred face as your primary photo. Again, no longer. Being fairly adept at Photoshop, I tried a myriad of primary photo versions. The safest, most discreet that I found Seeking would accept is this. My primary photo is me wearing sunglasses and I cropped my face super tight, basically just above the sunglasses, not showing any ears and just above the chin. With that type of cropping and the sunglasses, I feel fairly safe and discreet with my primary posting..
    This isn't a problem for me and my situation, but just a suggestion to the group. Go to an AI image generator and upload a few pictures of yourself. Ask it to make an AI version of yourself that is close but not exact. Get a couple of pics and use those. That way you can always say its not you, its AI and if you do it close enough to your actual picture, then the women won't think you are a catfish. Just an idea in theory.

  8. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.
    So I've been on SA, on and off, for a couple years. Things have certainly changed a lot with their system, most recently screen names and photos. You used to be able to use made up screen names, no longer. Now they're asking for an actual name.

    As for photos, you used to be able to post either a partially cropped face or even a blurred face as your primary photo. Again, no longer. Being fairly adept at Photoshop, I tried a myriad of primary photo versions. The safest, most discreet that I found Seeking would accept is this. My primary photo is me wearing sunglasses and I cropped my face super tight, basically just above the sunglasses, not showing any ears and just above the chin. With that type of cropping and the sunglasses, I feel fairly safe and discreet with my primary posting.

    Trying to be discreet used to be a lot easier than this.

  9. #16531
    Quote Originally Posted by HardChris09  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Not sure where to post this but hoping someone can help.

    I recently lined up a female for a fuck buddy type situation.

    She's from the suburbs and attached and only willing to meet in Chicago.

    I'm married so I definitely can't host.

    Where can we fuck?! Are there any cheap hotels / motels left in downtown / River North / West or South Loop where we can meet for a couple of hours or so?

    I work evenings downtown so that area is preferred. And I have to get in and out, because, you know.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
    Try Dayuse app.

  10. #16530
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.
    Yeah, I posted about this like 2 weeks ago in here. It took a couple tries, but just keep resetting all your pictures to private and refreshing and eventually it just gave me the generic SA silhouette as my profile pic and the rest are hidden.

  11. #16529

    Yes, that happened to me too

    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.
    It happened last week. I too am interested in a work around or other suggestions. I hope someone has suggestions.

    Thank you.

  12. #16528

    Cheap Hotels Downtown?

    Hey all,

    Not sure where to post this but hoping someone can help.

    I recently lined up a female for a fuck buddy type situation.

    She's from the suburbs and attached and only willing to meet in Chicago.

    I'm married so I definitely can't host.

    Where can we fuck?! Are there any cheap hotels / motels left in downtown / River North / West or South Loop where we can meet for a couple of hours or so?

    I work evenings downtown so that area is preferred. And I have to get in and out, because, you know.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

  13. #16527

    SA Profile Photo

    After having the same photo in my profile for about 1 year (has a smiley face sticker covering my real face), in the past week SA wrote that it is not an acceptable profile photo. And now the computer silhouette is my profile photo. Did this happen to others? Is there a workaround, other than revealing my handsome good looks to the SA world?

    TIA.

    Sam.

  14. #16526

    Recent Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-76ef8fdd0ba2

    Was chatting with this one, open minded. Cannot host. Asking min of 500. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-a72a8de4bbea

    Texting was going great. Then out of the blue on day of our meeting she said, I'm just not mentally ready for an arrangement again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-979477732c06

    Terrible communications. She will leave you on read and then respond a week or two later.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-31972bc0c003

    This one is a pro. Multiple adds out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Asking 400. Cannot host. I did not pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-db40e38ad812

    Asking 500. Got her down to 350. Cannot host, fun time, small and petite. Voice like a man. But she can suck a mean cock. Said she liked anal but wasn't game for it during our date. Open to BBFS, but I covered up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4c4f7bf34292

    Asking 700. I didn't try to negotiate at all. She said she would be open to BBFS, just no cip. I did not set anything up with her.
    Funny how many of these either I blocked or blocked me. I feel like I have talked to 60% of the girls on the site that might have been my type but passed once I realized they asked for too much, were rinsers or didn't like me for some reason.

  15. #16525
    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is a birthmark.
    Definitely avoid then. Scammers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape