Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3657
    Yes, very true. To each their own with strategy, of course. On how we build relationships with SBs or take our approach with them, but I've had tremendous success building relationships with the shy and slow moving ones, eventually getting into their friend circles and meeting beautiful ladies through someone I simply starting by having dinner or drinks with. A dinner or two to build trust, often leads to drinks, nights out with their group of lady friends. Which has lead to many-many free dates and after a night out fun, sleepovers, and out of town trips / vacations. A few dinners that eventually leads to an amazing threesome for free has paid off for me very well, multiple times. Also, I enjoy the challenge, especially the hot ones that say "online only or platonic. " Takes patience and quite rewarding getting a hottie OF / pic seller that no others or very few have slept with. Even better when they ask you to help them with their creator content. Sure, I'll be a dick model for free.

    I've had much success with this and I'm sure others can say the same, and have similar experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, that's part of the problem. There are plenty of women you can take out to dinner and get more for the same price. Always respect yourself and your money first.

  2. #3656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect, Sir. No hurt here. Was I complaining? I actually enjoy my time with her and haven't asked her for more, nor do I plan to. In fact, we've got another lunch this week. Simply sharing my experience, and now regretting I did if it's going to bring out the drama trolls.
    Respectfully, that's part of the problem. There are plenty of women you can take out to dinner and get more for the same price. Always respect yourself and your money first.

  3. #3655

    Hannah

    Wanted to share that Hannah is real and most anything is on the menu. She is very chill and sweet, but will cut right to the chase.

    She's a little bigger than in the photos. Feel free to PM for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-8b994e36262e

  4. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    If you have taken her out to a free meal four times and didn't get anything, you are the one with a problem.

    NOT her. Sorry, but the truth hurts.
    Incorrect, Sir. No hurt here. Was I complaining? I actually enjoy my time with her and haven't asked her for more, nor do I plan to. In fact, we've got another lunch this week. Simply sharing my experience, and now regretting I did if it's going to bring out the drama trolls.

  5. #3653

    This is her pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    Where does work?

  6. #3652

    Meet and Greet

    If you have taken her out to a free meal four times and didn't get anything, you are the one with a problem.

    NOT her. Sorry, but the truth hurts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Here's another meet and greet only girl. I've had lunch and dinner with her 4 x, and that's all she will do. She's very pretty and just as her photos. She talked about one of her friends on SA that does more and Kayla says that's disgusting. Lmk if you have a different experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-44f7e831d51d

  7. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    If you can show me a pic or good description I would stop at her work and check her out. I see several girls on SecretBenefits and that's how most start out.
    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 63e6496f-4bfa-4dc7-9711-4f10b79707fe_2x.jpg‎  

  8. #3650

    Kayla

    Here's another meet and greet only girl. I've had lunch and dinner with her 4 x, and that's all she will do. She's very pretty and just as her photos. She talked about one of her friends on SA that does more and Kayla says that's disgusting. Lmk if you have a different experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-44f7e831d51d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails effdcd92-b22a-4592-8c92-a25ff7aa2aee_2x.jpg‎  

  9. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    I gave her $150. She still messaged me back after that quite a few times but I quickly realized that appeared to be as far as she'd go. As others suggested, she seems to get whatever she can without doing any more. She's pretty enough to make good money just off her meet and greets. I'm sure if the right dude came by she'd do more. She works at a local bar restaurant downtown GVL and invited me to see her at work several times. Idk, maybe she'd do more. I didn't specifically ask bc we had some common friends.
    If you can show me a pic or good description I would stop at her work and check her out. I see several girls on SecretBenefits and that's how most start out.

  10. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    So, what was the damage for just a dinner? Just curious. If you can't post it, can you give a hint? I rarely. Have patience, but maybe that's the key to finding a good one. When they don't put "no-strings-attached" or something like that, I usually ignore.
    I gave her $150. She still messaged me back after that quite a few times but I quickly realized that appeared to be as far as she'd go. As others suggested, she seems to get whatever she can without doing any more. She's pretty enough to make good money just off her meet and greets. I'm sure if the right dude came by she'd do more. She works at a local bar restaurant downtown GVL and invited me to see her at work several times. Idk, maybe she'd do more. I didn't specifically ask bc we had some common friends.

  11. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Met Scarlett for a bite to eat and she is real and attractive. Appears she's a meet and greet, get whatever she can, then avoid going any further. If any mongers have a different experience, please share.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-68fd95b8e44e
    She asked for 800 to meet somewhere in public.

    Comical to me but maybe there are mongers on SA that pay that kind of money.

  12. #3646

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Met Scarlett for a bite to eat and she is real and attractive. Appears she's a meet and greet, get whatever she can, then avoid going any further. If any mongers have a different experience, please share.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-68fd95b8e44e
    So, what was the damage for just a dinner? Just curious. If you can't post it, can you give a hint? I rarely. Have patience, but maybe that's the key to finding a good one. When they don't put "no-strings-attached" or something like that, I usually ignore.

  13. #3645

    Scarlett

    Met Scarlett for a bite to eat and she is real and attractive. Appears she's a meet and greet, get whatever she can, then avoid going any further. If any mongers have a different experience, please share.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-68fd95b8e44e

  14. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    Looks like your storage is full. Must be some juicy details. LOL. Her account says inactive for 2 months though. I'm interested.
    Have storage now. Not much to add to my post. If you message her she will respond, she is hit or miss on seek. Respect her and she will respect you, I don't like when they are always bugging me for $.

  15. #3643

    Storage Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-ddb130de3350

    Pics accurate, DTF, BB everything, very sexy, easy to talk with, a little extra weight. Wants at least 4 coins plus, but will bug you all the time for $ which is very annoying. Seniors pm for details.
    Looks like your storage is full. Must be some juicy details. LOL. Her account says inactive for 2 months though. I'm interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape