Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3760
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3670

    Need new UTR

    Was wondering if anyone had a UTR that needs a new client. Looking for a new one. I like the 30 and olders. Even the closer to 70's. LOL.

    Let me know.

  2. #3669

    Tammy. No go. Depsoit BS

    I normally don't waste my time with scammers but figured I would post anyway.

    This one is a no go. Typical half up front BS. I automatically avoid as soon as that request comes in. Wishful thinking.

    Tammy,19.864 xxx4102 #. I don't dare download photos to my computer, so you will have to see them on SA. But what's the bother anyway, she's scamming.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-bbfe6210006b

  3. #3668

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    She's been very hard to get in touch with lately. But since you brought her up, what's the deal with those sores and scabs all over her body?
    I had heard it was due to a candy habit but that is unsubstantiated.

  4. #3667

    Meet and Greet Cuddle

    I met a girl from cuddling site for drinks. It was a pleasant experience. She texted me couple of times after that trying to meet, but I got very busy with work travel. Then we kind of lost touch. I regret not meeting her more. Would it lead to something? I don't know because I didn't even try. But I should have tried.

  5. #3666
    Is she the one with the 828 phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    She's been very hard to get in touch with lately. But since you brought her up, what's the deal with those sores and scabs all over her body?

  6. #3665
    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jill lately? The blonde that would host out of her house in Simpsonville? I think she got a new number and I haven't been able to get in touch with her lately. She's my atf. Pm me if you'd like. Thanks!
    She's been very hard to get in touch with lately. But since you brought her up, what's the deal with those sores and scabs all over her body?

  7. #3664

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jill lately? The blonde that would host out of her house in Simpsonville? I think she got a new number and I haven't been able to get in touch with her lately. She's my atf. Pm me if you'd like. Thanks!
    Is this the one that only does massages.

  8. #3663

    Jill UTR in Simpsonville

    Has anyone seen Jill lately? The blonde that would host out of her house in Simpsonville? I think she got a new number and I haven't been able to get in touch with her lately. She's my atf. Pm me if you'd like. Thanks!

  9. #3662

    Worth it for me

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go through it to stay on SA? Is it worth it?
    It takes some work, but it seems to be worth it if you have some patience. I have very little patience and I still pull them from time to time. I wish they gave out discount codes though.

  10. #3661
    Anyone go through it to stay on SA? Is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    They're trying to do away with cat-fishers, scammers, fake profiles, stalkers, etc. They'd been getting a bad rap on that in a number of forums.

  11. #3660

    Fake Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    What's with SA requiring pic verification? I've been away for a few months and now this shit?
    They're trying to do away with cat-fishers, scammers, fake profiles, stalkers, etc. They'd been getting a bad rap on that in a number of forums.

  12. #3659

    Sa

    What's with SA requiring pic verification? I've been away for a few months and now this shit?

  13. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, very true. To each their own with strategy, of course. On how we build relationships with SBs or take our approach with them, but I've had tremendous success building relationships with the shy and slow moving ones, eventually getting into their friend circles and meeting beautiful ladies through someone I simply starting by having dinner or drinks with. A dinner or two to build trust, often leads to drinks, nights out with their group of lady friends. Which has lead to many-many free dates and after a night out fun, sleepovers, and out of town trips / vacations. A few dinners that eventually leads to an amazing threesome for free has paid off for me very well, multiple times. Also, I enjoy the challenge, especially the hot ones that say "online only or platonic. " Takes patience and quite rewarding getting a hottie OF / pic seller that no others or very few have slept with. Even better when they ask you to help them with their creator content. Sure, I'll be a dick model for free.

    I've had much success with this and I'm sure others can say the same, and have similar experiences.
    I agree with everything you wrote! My best connections have been found this way. I do not mind paying for a few nights on the town first. This allows both of us to build trust and see if we are a great match. Trust is sexy!

  14. #3657
    Yes, very true. To each their own with strategy, of course. On how we build relationships with SBs or take our approach with them, but I've had tremendous success building relationships with the shy and slow moving ones, eventually getting into their friend circles and meeting beautiful ladies through someone I simply starting by having dinner or drinks with. A dinner or two to build trust, often leads to drinks, nights out with their group of lady friends. Which has lead to many-many free dates and after a night out fun, sleepovers, and out of town trips / vacations. A few dinners that eventually leads to an amazing threesome for free has paid off for me very well, multiple times. Also, I enjoy the challenge, especially the hot ones that say "online only or platonic. " Takes patience and quite rewarding getting a hottie OF / pic seller that no others or very few have slept with. Even better when they ask you to help them with their creator content. Sure, I'll be a dick model for free.

    I've had much success with this and I'm sure others can say the same, and have similar experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, that's part of the problem. There are plenty of women you can take out to dinner and get more for the same price. Always respect yourself and your money first.

  15. #3656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect, Sir. No hurt here. Was I complaining? I actually enjoy my time with her and haven't asked her for more, nor do I plan to. In fact, we've got another lunch this week. Simply sharing my experience, and now regretting I did if it's going to bring out the drama trolls.
    Respectfully, that's part of the problem. There are plenty of women you can take out to dinner and get more for the same price. Always respect yourself and your money first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape