Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 3762
-
10-25-25 20:41 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 258Carmen
She ghosted me 3 times. Nut job. Did you get lucky?
Originally Posted by Eagle7415
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 09:04 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 160Sexy Red
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-ddb130de3350
Pics accurate, DTF, BB everything, very sexy, easy to talk with, a little extra weight. Wants at least 4 coins plus, but will bug you all the time for $ which is very annoying. Seniors pm for details.
-
10-25-25 08:58 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 160Carmen
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-5e1f20b2f17f
Pics accurate, easy to talk to, LEO, wild DTF, happy with 3-4 ben's. Open menu. Seniors pm for details.
-
10-22-25 15:37 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 504Reviews
You are so right! If you ever wander over to other states / cities, you may see that many of those mongers are more detailed than we usually are and that is very beneficial. B.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:03 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 97This has been a problem in the Greenville forum for YEARS. I remember back in 2017 I would post detailed reviews of dreams so people would understand who was good to contact. And someone would ALWAYS share the review with the girl. Then the reviewed girl would end up blowing up my phone.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
I would make the review more nondescript and just say you had a good time with them and leave it at that (tell the seniors to reach out for details). At least that's what I started doing.
It sucks because posting and reading lurid details is a lot of fun. But someone must be getting their rocks off by harassing these girls with the info which is just sad.
-
10-19-25 10:44 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 55I ended up scratching her because she was going on and on about a disability she had, and so on. Maybe I made a bad call there.
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 09:28 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 598Unfortunately the white knight loser simps can't help themselves. They know who they are.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 09:52 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 52I'm not sure who, but someone reached out to her and told her about this site and the reviews. That was the first time I posted in this particular thread and probably my last. I guess UTR means UTR for real.
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
I'm not butt hurt about it, but wanted to let regulars know that if you find someone on SA, don't freaking tell them you found her from this site.
-
10-14-25 00:31 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 258Zauriel. Here ya go.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 23:10 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 598Sage advice.
Originally Posted by BobeSugar
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 22:21 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 247My two cents
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
My two cents: I would suggest staying away from someone in that age range. Just to be on the safe side.
-
10-13-25 06:09 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 1206Photo?
Will you post a photo or screenshot of her profile so those of us who don't have a membership can see what she looks like?
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 17:34 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 258Thanks for the review. I tried to see her despite the odd rules and weird costumes but she said I was too old!
Can't go wrong with Asian pussy.
[lQUOTE=WhoIsPro3;7414670]Quick review before she comes back from grocery shopping.
I met with this one here: http://<a href="https://members.seek...82b930fcac</a> Rouge, 18 yo for a quick car date. Pretty cool chick, young. She looks like the photos pretty much. Completely shaved. Had to get myself hard and ready solo per her instructions LOL. It was just a novelty to find such a young rare one like this so I had to try.
Not bad. I bet if you get to know her, more will be on the table. She was all about getting the green and she is down. I don't think this is for everyone, but for those looking for the younger side, this is it. All covered. At least this time. No BJ, just straight to it getting myself hard. I mean, in my dreams at least.
I'd say I will do a round two. She may quote high, but just offer lower and you are good to go. Yeah, I am going to try for a round two for sure. Sh showed up wearing a tiny skirt and no panties which was cool. I hate to blast this one before I get more of the action, but I figured it's been a while since I posted, so here you go. [ / QUOTE].
-
10-12-25 17:01 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 52Powdersville SA Find
Quick review before she comes back from grocery shopping.
I met with this one here: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7582b930fcac Rouge, 18 yo for a quick car date. Pretty cool chick, young. She looks like the photos pretty much. Completely shaved. Had to get myself hard and ready solo per her instructions LOL. It was just a novelty to find such a young rare one like this so I had to try.
Not bad. I bet if you get to know her, more will be on the table. She was all about getting the green and she is down. I don't think this is for everyone, but for those looking for the younger side, this is it. All covered. At least this time. No BJ, just straight to it getting myself hard. I mean, in my dreams at least.
I'd say I will do a round two. She may quote high, but just offer lower and you are good to go. Yeah, I am going to try for a round two for sure. Sh showed up wearing a tiny skirt and no panties which was cool. I hate to blast this one before I get more of the action, but I figured it's been a while since I posted, so here you go.
-
09-01-25 20:21 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 147Lexie
I clicked on her page just to check her out and she sent me a message within minutes. I would say she's serious. Not really my type but lives near the mall, might chat some more and see what happens.
Originally Posted by BillGinn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






