Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 167 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 2505
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnW2738  [View Original Post]
    I think nobody gives a better massage then Krystal, she is really the GOAT. Since she raised the prices and got her own place, I never saw her and sticked to usual AMPs like BW. SH, which doesn't break the bank.

    But lately I have been having itch to see her again.
    Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.

  2. #2129

    Krystal was GOAT

    I think nobody gives a better massage then Krystal, she is really the GOAT. Since she raised the prices and got her own place, I never saw her and sticked to usual AMPs like BW. SH, which doesn't break the bank.

    But lately I have been having itch to see her again.

  3. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi1979  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.
    I was late into the scene & never tried Krystal, from what I've looked at yall saying good CMT massage skills but hows her looks, manmade, busty, post flip, just rub & tug or?

  4. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    Looks like Krystal is working today at the orange location. She was great the two times I saw her years ago. Best massage at a usual AMP. Coco is probably #2 for massage, her body is okay but miss how it was before surgery as well but if you want someone to really stretch you out she is good for that.

  5. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?
    Read my review on Irina from the past. Pretty sure Scarlett is just a rebranded name from Irina. I wouldn't personally book with her again, as she charged a high amount just for nuru, and did not do any nuru aspects or allow many things during the session. I have not booked with the others, so unsure on how they are.

  6. #2125

    Kate from ROM

    Anyone know her IG? She had stopped working at ROM before I was able to ask her for it.

    Help a brother monger out, please.

  7. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    Been a while since I last saw her but I remember being pleasantly surprised with the massage. Cracked my back and shit type. Super friendly. Mid-30's, natural Cs / Ds, price face and figure, maybe 5'4". Again been a while so take that as you will.

  8. #2123

    Scarlett, Dayra, Mia. OC Wellness

    Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?

  9. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by KGConn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's older than the others there, I would say early 40's, and a bit thicker as well. She has had some work done so her body is pretty scarred up. She's got great MM breasts, unfortunately she has that big scar from nipple to under boob on both. She gives a good massage but is not very fun after that. If you are simply looking for a good massage, she would fit the bill. If you are looking for fun, maybe keep looking. I started too late to ever get to try Krystal so I cannot compare them.

  10. #2121

    ROM Coco

    Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.

    I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.
    Only if you really prefer one or more of the girls at OC wellness IMO. Which not for me personally. Specially with two locations and a growing roster at rom.

  12. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.
    Just my two cents. Vanessa is not really the type to not to FS with. She is not the service queen of massage, technique, or sensual teasing. Just my opinion. FS is solid though ha.

  13. #2118
    Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    When I went I was told 30,45, 60 is 180,220, 270 but when I got in the room, they wanted more so your guess is as good as mine.

  14. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone feel about Krystal / ROM opening a new location? I've had some girls tell me that business is down, so I'm surprised there's enough need for it.
    Her roster of girls just keeps expanding so probably couldn't give everyone shifts. I don't understand why no one else can promote their spa like ROM does. SA17 has completely gone underground.

  15. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the grand opening to check it out, location wise around the area is a lot more calm, within a small business complex. However that part of Orange seems a bit more older & rundown.

    Location is more north OC, around northeast Anaheim / Orange. I assume maybe to attract people more North OC customers?

    The place itself is exactly like the ROM setups inside rooms have the Ipad setup, should be about 3-4 spacious rooms, clean, firm tables, but the biggest downside is no shower there. So take that into consideration. Figures since the unit is a lot smaller & narrow trying to fit as much as possible.

    On the flip side imo business would be slower during the holidays since gifts, tax season for the next year traveling & etc. These visits aren't exactly cheap & it adds up over time.

    It was a slow day for my session. Rooms available.

    I think winter months are lot more calmer, while summer time is more busier. Just my 2 cents. Should expect more or less of the same service wise pending on who you get, as it seems girls are cross working between spas.
    Thanks for the review. No showers might be a deal breaker. Don't want to go home with glitter on my face and smelling like cum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape