Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 974 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 14596
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She quotes starting at $$, GFE extra. I always do $$$ for GFE session.
    What is her definition of GFE? Seems everyone is a little different.

  2. #12885

    Vivian. Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.

    If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).

    All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074
    Unfortunately I did not see your first review on her. I been wanting to pull the trigger on her for the longest time. I. I think she is hot. And I have the feeling some others have been wanting also to pull the plug. I think this review will do wonders for her. I will certainly type one just as soon as I see her.

  3. #12884

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Thank You. What is the damage?
    She quotes starting at $$, GFE extra. I always do $$$ for GFE session.

  4. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.

    If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).

    All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074
    Thank You. What is the damage?

  5. #12882

    Roxanne

    Saw her for the first time last week. Outstanding, as others have said. Not a clock watcher and exactly what I was looking for. She is worth the fee, which some will consider high, but you definitely get your money's worth. I'll be seeing her again once my schedule permits.

  6. #12881

    Vivian update

    A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.

    If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).

    All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074

  7. #12880

    Some may know this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/975945722490

    Now. I know its been a minute since I have seen some of these girls. But I can at least give some an idea of who I feel are decent providers. I think she was away for awhile. IV seen her twice. 2nd time she had lost some weight. Very pretty girl. Nice pussy and loves to ride that dick cowgirl style. Now. She was very selective and a bit pricey as she had her own place with a huge bed then. She will probably send you a full pick like I said she is pretty.

  8. #12879

    Full Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or did damn near every provider get their period this weekend? No shit, at least 5 have said that they are on or starting.
    Many women have their monthly cycles influenced by the phases of the moon.

  9. #12878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Crazy coincidence huh.

    Is it just me or did damn near every provider get their period this weekend? No shit, at least 5 have said that they are on or starting.

  10. #12877
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/003279296236

    She out of service for a bit. Probably the 5th girl go down in 2 months. 3 for prostitution. 2 drug charges. Lee Co ain't fucking around.
    What are they doing, setting up stings at incalls? Seems they would not have the manpower or time for that with all the other crime. These incall situations for known types are usually pretty safe.

  11. #12876

    Jaida is a fraud. Beware

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/745358664011

    Nothing stated in her ad is accurate. Not a size 8 and with an attitude but not the one portrayed. Stay far away.

  12. #12875

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad would help. Just saying.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/003279296236

    She out of service for a bit. Probably the 5th girl go down in 2 months. 3 for prostitution. 2 drug charges. Lee Co ain't fucking around.

  13. #12874

    Assly

    Quote Originally Posted by PortBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town next week and I think I'm going to arrange a visit from her. Can you give me an idea of cost? PM me if you don't want it public.
    Its her birthday week. I texted her yesterday wish her a happy birthday. Not certain what her prices are now. My suggestion text her now. Tell her you saw this review. Your be in town next week. She is a super nice girl she will give you quotes over the phone. She is worth every penny IMO.

  14. #12873

    Hang in there

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Texted her yesterday to setup for today's appointment, she was responding quickly yesterday but today ghosted, no response or reply. Shame bec been wanting to see her for months after reading positive reviews here and on TER.
    She has a regular job. Be patient my friend you will see her.

  15. #12872

    Assley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/368302366597

    She has been posted before but I want to put my 2 cents in. Its been awhile but I have seen her 3.4. Maybe 5 times. She is definitely worth her asking price. If you can get past the squeaky voice. First time was a QV. Had or has like an add on to a trailer. Girl doesn't mess around. Had her clothes off was sucking my dick in a manner of seconds. She sucked it non stop for the whole 20 minutes.

    2nd time was an hr. Or what turned in to an hr. Did it all that time. Ate her pussy. Her ass. Fucked her ass. BBBJ. Actually finished off with some deep kissing and she stroked me off. Fun girl for sure.
    I'll be in town next week and I think I'm going to arrange a visit from her. Can you give me an idea of cost? PM me if you don't want it public.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape