Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 974 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 14596
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12871

    Orifice or Bust

    I'll take orifice, especially when they're there. What do you say when you have played with the ones that interest you the most? Thank you Roxanne.

  2. #12870

    Lulu from Naples

    Texted her yesterday to setup for today's appointment, she was responding quickly yesterday but today ghosted, no response or reply. Shame bec been wanting to see her for months after reading positive reviews here and on TER.

  3. #12869

    Assly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/368302366597

    She has been posted before but I want to put my 2 cents in. Its been awhile but I have seen her 3.4. Maybe 5 times. She is definitely worth her asking price. If you can get past the squeaky voice. First time was a QV. Had or has like an add on to a trailer. Girl doesn't mess around. Had her clothes off was sucking my dick in a manner of seconds. She sucked it non stop for the whole 20 minutes.

    2nd time was an hr. Or what turned in to an hr. Did it all that time. Ate her pussy. Her ass. Fucked her ass. BBBJ. Actually finished off with some deep kissing and she stroked me off. Fun girl for sure.

  4. #12868

    Oooooooooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    This is Cassie / Cassandra. Changing her name ain't going to fool anyone. Do yourself a big favor and stay far away from this rip off artist.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/369379685851
    I already know. I was trying to explain there is a different Cassie. Looks like that Casey has tried change her name. To Cash cow, cash dumbass cash something. As in don't waste its on her.

  5. #12867

    Alexis

    Hey brothers. I have seen her ads for a long time but never any reviews. Is anyone familiar with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nton/196152103

  6. #12866

    Name change LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Caddies in the area. I have been getting mail so I want to get them straight. There is Cassandra Cassie in which you get more your moneys worth seeing a dead fish. At least the fish could probably even dead form a better coherent sentence than this Cassandra.

    Then you have this Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/752865990146

    There are pics of 2 separate girls I know. Its not the thinner girl. Although this Cassie had lost some weight and I think has a beautiful face. Unlike well. The other one. If its what your into this Casey will be a straight ass hoe. As in. You like this dick don't you hoe. I kinda well I did say that yesterday when I went saw her. Again. Dammit she staying just so close to my work.

    She is below average on donations. She is REALLY cool & nice. She will get right down to buisness. For just a tad extra you can slide it in her ass As I did.
    This is Cassie / Cassandra. Changing her name ain't going to fool anyone. Do yourself a big favor and stay far away from this rip off artist.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/369379685851

  7. #12865
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrean07  [View Original Post]
    A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!
    A link to her ad would help. Just saying.

  8. #12864

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrean07  [View Original Post]
    A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!
    I called her out on her bullshit while ago. Not on here. Actually TOO her. The ***** posts 24\7. But seems anymore you call a hoe out and your the bad guy.

    The whole scene is horrible. STG just full of fakes scammers full on drug addicts. I miss the days of Kiki. Cupcake. Lill Red.

  9. #12863

    Beware Veronica

    A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!

  10. #12862

    Yup. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Allenflusa  [View Original Post]
    Same picture posted in California and Arizona. Likely ONLY selling content.
    Sends you to an apartment address. Wants you to pay before getting the apartment number. Glad I was already heading in the same direction. But still what a horrible thing to do.

  11. #12861

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fortmye...b6fbd477a0d02b

    I don't mind an older lady if it's worth it. Anyone seen this one?
    Same picture posted in California and Arizona. Likely ONLY selling content.

  12. #12860

    Any reports on this one?

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fortmye...b6fbd477a0d02b

    I don't mind an older lady if it's worth it. Anyone seen this one?

  13. #12859

    I kinda feel sorry for ya

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthBeTold2  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the area and trying to get familiar with what's out here. I've read a few of the threads, but still figuring out who's worth the money and whos not? Everyone do me a solid and let me know your top 3 and bottom 3 girls to see here. Trying to find one or two to see on a regular. I prefer thick and pretty enough that she uses her recent pics. Thanks!
    I will tell you what's out there. Nothing worth 2 bills or more for 30 minutes.

    As for thick but pretty. See my last couple posts. But she in Naples.

  14. #12858

    Sofia on AS

    Saw her last week. Good English so coms are OK.

    She 40 Latina MILF, short with some comfy handles on her sides and tummy but not fat. Not a biggie for me. Nice C-B cup that look and felt youthful. Decent but not great CBJ-my choice for first encounter- CFS felt right. Loved her moans. Doggy was good and CG excellent. Loved watching her boobs bouncing up / down.

    Her pics on AS are doctored but pretty close being her. Donation 2 benjies a bit steep for a MILF. If she let go for 180 I'll repeat. BTW she stayed more than 1 hour and no clock watching at all, so all good. Also, I drove 10 min to go pick her up and back as she's asking for uber to come. I didn't ask if she can host.

    MILF lovers enjoy her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3720856

  15. #12857

    The tale of 2 Cassies

    There are 2 Caddies in the area. I have been getting mail so I want to get them straight. There is Cassandra Cassie in which you get more your moneys worth seeing a dead fish. At least the fish could probably even dead form a better coherent sentence than this Cassandra.

    Then you have this Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/752865990146

    There are pics of 2 separate girls I know. Its not the thinner girl. Although this Cassie had lost some weight and I think has a beautiful face. Unlike well. The other one. If its what your into this Casey will be a straight ass hoe. As in. You like this dick don't you hoe. I kinda well I did say that yesterday when I went saw her. Again. Dammit she staying just so close to my work.

    She is below average on donations. She is REALLY cool & nice. She will get right down to buisness. For just a tad extra you can slide it in her ass As I did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape