Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 973 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 14587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12892

    $350

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.
    Holy SHIT did you break a fucking window, for that price its like fucking an ATM machine. No brother Negotiate it always works for me. Ciao mongers.

  2. #12891

    Mrs Robinson

    May be getting up there in age and gravity setting in, but all those Zerk fittings are well oiled and working just fine. Good BBBJ and very vocal full service. Nice condo clean and always available for the bank for you buck to ask her about her specials she runs at times, you may like. My opinion my fellow mongers but a lot better then some of the cheesy motels the others are in. Ciao mongers.

  3. #12890

    Holy shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.
    Did she seriously quote you that!

    Like I said. Its been a minute since I last saw her & I can tell you I wouldn't give that to an 18 yr old Columbian girl who will let you put a cucumber up their ass.

  4. #12889
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/975945722490

    Now. I know its been a minute since I have seen some of these girls. But I can at least give some an idea of who I feel are decent providers. I think she was away for awhile. IV seen her twice. 2nd time she had lost some weight. Very pretty girl. Nice pussy and loves to ride that dick cowgirl style. Now. She was very selective and a bit pricey as she had her own place with a huge bed then. She will probably send you a full pick like I said she is pretty.
    Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.

  5. #12888

    Car date girl

    I seen this one. She been out of the game for a minute. I fucked her in the public handicapped bathroom at the 75 rest stop.

    Ended with her sitting on toilet face fucked her CIM. Sucked it all in like a good girl. She is worth what she is asking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...0/636634630847

  6. #12887

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    What is her definition of GFE? Seems everyone is a little different.
    She will ***** at you for 20 minutes about mundane shit that happened 10 yrs ago & refuse give that pussy up.

  7. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She quotes starting at $$, GFE extra. I always do $$$ for GFE session.
    What is her definition of GFE? Seems everyone is a little different.

  8. #12885

    Vivian. Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.

    If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).

    All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074
    Unfortunately I did not see your first review on her. I been wanting to pull the trigger on her for the longest time. I. I think she is hot. And I have the feeling some others have been wanting also to pull the plug. I think this review will do wonders for her. I will certainly type one just as soon as I see her.

  9. #12884

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Thank You. What is the damage?
    She quotes starting at $$, GFE extra. I always do $$$ for GFE session.

  10. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.

    If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).

    All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074
    Thank You. What is the damage?

  11. #12882

    Roxanne

    Saw her for the first time last week. Outstanding, as others have said. Not a clock watcher and exactly what I was looking for. She is worth the fee, which some will consider high, but you definitely get your money's worth. I'll be seeing her again once my schedule permits.

  12. #12881

    Vivian update

    A while back I posted on Vivian. My experience then was positive. I've since seen her several times, including within the last week. She's in the same nice hotel near The Forum.

    If anything, she's even better than before. Looks good (still a bit thick but carries it well, and her boobs are outstanding). Her GFE experience leaves nothing to the imagination, with the caveat no anal and no BBFS (well I didn't ask--generally not interested in BB).

    All in all a really good, hot time and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/431591190074

  13. #12880

    Some may know this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/975945722490

    Now. I know its been a minute since I have seen some of these girls. But I can at least give some an idea of who I feel are decent providers. I think she was away for awhile. IV seen her twice. 2nd time she had lost some weight. Very pretty girl. Nice pussy and loves to ride that dick cowgirl style. Now. She was very selective and a bit pricey as she had her own place with a huge bed then. She will probably send you a full pick like I said she is pretty.

  14. #12879

    Full Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or did damn near every provider get their period this weekend? No shit, at least 5 have said that they are on or starting.
    Many women have their monthly cycles influenced by the phases of the moon.

  15. #12878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Crazy coincidence huh.

    Is it just me or did damn near every provider get their period this weekend? No shit, at least 5 have said that they are on or starting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape