Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 14588
-
11-08-25 09:29 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 324Crazy coincidence huh.
Is it just me or did damn near every provider get their period this weekend? No shit, at least 5 have said that they are on or starting.
-
11-08-25 08:22 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 218What are they doing, setting up stings at incalls? Seems they would not have the manpower or time for that with all the other crime. These incall situations for known types are usually pretty safe.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 22:06 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 67Jaida is a fraud. Beware
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/745358664011
Nothing stated in her ad is accurate. Not a size 8 and with an attitude but not the one portrayed. Stay far away.
-
11-07-25 18:21 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 406Veronica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/003279296236
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
She out of service for a bit. Probably the 5th girl go down in 2 months. 3 for prostitution. 2 drug charges. Lee Co ain't fucking around.
-
11-07-25 16:56 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 406Assly
Its her birthday week. I texted her yesterday wish her a happy birthday. Not certain what her prices are now. My suggestion text her now. Tell her you saw this review. Your be in town next week. She is a super nice girl she will give you quotes over the phone. She is worth every penny IMO.
Originally Posted by PortBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 16:52 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 406Hang in there
She has a regular job. Be patient my friend you will see her.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 15:38 #12872Regular Member

Posts: 2Assley
I'll be in town next week and I think I'm going to arrange a visit from her. Can you give me an idea of cost? PM me if you don't want it public.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 13:19 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 909Orifice or Bust
I'll take orifice, especially when they're there. What do you say when you have played with the ones that interest you the most? Thank you Roxanne.
-
11-07-25 12:39 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 32Lulu from Naples
Texted her yesterday to setup for today's appointment, she was responding quickly yesterday but today ghosted, no response or reply. Shame bec been wanting to see her for months after reading positive reviews here and on TER.
-
11-06-25 16:19 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 406Assly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/368302366597
She has been posted before but I want to put my 2 cents in. Its been awhile but I have seen her 3.4. Maybe 5 times. She is definitely worth her asking price. If you can get past the squeaky voice. First time was a QV. Had or has like an add on to a trailer. Girl doesn't mess around. Had her clothes off was sucking my dick in a manner of seconds. She sucked it non stop for the whole 20 minutes.
2nd time was an hr. Or what turned in to an hr. Did it all that time. Ate her pussy. Her ass. Fucked her ass. BBBJ. Actually finished off with some deep kissing and she stroked me off. Fun girl for sure.
-
11-06-25 16:00 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 406Oooooooooooooooo
I already know. I was trying to explain there is a different Cassie. Looks like that Casey has tried change her name. To Cash cow, cash dumbass cash something. As in don't waste its on her.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 14:09 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 39Alexis
Hey brothers. I have seen her ads for a long time but never any reviews. Is anyone familiar with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nton/196152103
-
11-06-25 06:53 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 137Name change LOL
This is Cassie / Cassandra. Changing her name ain't going to fool anyone. Do yourself a big favor and stay far away from this rip off artist.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/369379685851
-
11-05-25 15:39 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 871A link to her ad would help. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Andrean07
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 10:36 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 406Veronica
I called her out on her bullshit while ago. Not on here. Actually TOO her. The ***** posts 24\7. But seems anymore you call a hoe out and your the bad guy.
Originally Posted by Andrean07
[View Original Post]
The whole scene is horrible. STG just full of fakes scammers full on drug addicts. I miss the days of Kiki. Cupcake. Lill Red.










Reply With Quote





