Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 973 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 14591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12866

    Name change LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Caddies in the area. I have been getting mail so I want to get them straight. There is Cassandra Cassie in which you get more your moneys worth seeing a dead fish. At least the fish could probably even dead form a better coherent sentence than this Cassandra.

    Then you have this Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/752865990146

    There are pics of 2 separate girls I know. Its not the thinner girl. Although this Cassie had lost some weight and I think has a beautiful face. Unlike well. The other one. If its what your into this Casey will be a straight ass hoe. As in. You like this dick don't you hoe. I kinda well I did say that yesterday when I went saw her. Again. Dammit she staying just so close to my work.

    She is below average on donations. She is REALLY cool & nice. She will get right down to buisness. For just a tad extra you can slide it in her ass As I did.
    This is Cassie / Cassandra. Changing her name ain't going to fool anyone. Do yourself a big favor and stay far away from this rip off artist.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/369379685851

  2. #12865
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrean07  [View Original Post]
    A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!
    A link to her ad would help. Just saying.

  3. #12864

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrean07  [View Original Post]
    A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!
    I called her out on her bullshit while ago. Not on here. Actually TOO her. The ***** posts 24\7. But seems anymore you call a hoe out and your the bad guy.

    The whole scene is horrible. STG just full of fakes scammers full on drug addicts. I miss the days of Kiki. Cupcake. Lill Red.

  4. #12863

    Beware Veronica

    A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!

  5. #12862

    Yup. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Allenflusa  [View Original Post]
    Same picture posted in California and Arizona. Likely ONLY selling content.
    Sends you to an apartment address. Wants you to pay before getting the apartment number. Glad I was already heading in the same direction. But still what a horrible thing to do.

  6. #12861

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fortmye...b6fbd477a0d02b

    I don't mind an older lady if it's worth it. Anyone seen this one?
    Same picture posted in California and Arizona. Likely ONLY selling content.

  7. #12860

    Any reports on this one?

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fortmye...b6fbd477a0d02b

    I don't mind an older lady if it's worth it. Anyone seen this one?

  8. #12859

    I kinda feel sorry for ya

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthBeTold2  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the area and trying to get familiar with what's out here. I've read a few of the threads, but still figuring out who's worth the money and whos not? Everyone do me a solid and let me know your top 3 and bottom 3 girls to see here. Trying to find one or two to see on a regular. I prefer thick and pretty enough that she uses her recent pics. Thanks!
    I will tell you what's out there. Nothing worth 2 bills or more for 30 minutes.

    As for thick but pretty. See my last couple posts. But she in Naples.

  9. #12858

    Sofia on AS

    Saw her last week. Good English so coms are OK.

    She 40 Latina MILF, short with some comfy handles on her sides and tummy but not fat. Not a biggie for me. Nice C-B cup that look and felt youthful. Decent but not great CBJ-my choice for first encounter- CFS felt right. Loved her moans. Doggy was good and CG excellent. Loved watching her boobs bouncing up / down.

    Her pics on AS are doctored but pretty close being her. Donation 2 benjies a bit steep for a MILF. If she let go for 180 I'll repeat. BTW she stayed more than 1 hour and no clock watching at all, so all good. Also, I drove 10 min to go pick her up and back as she's asking for uber to come. I didn't ask if she can host.

    MILF lovers enjoy her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3720856

  10. #12857

    The tale of 2 Cassies

    There are 2 Caddies in the area. I have been getting mail so I want to get them straight. There is Cassandra Cassie in which you get more your moneys worth seeing a dead fish. At least the fish could probably even dead form a better coherent sentence than this Cassandra.

    Then you have this Cassie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/752865990146

    There are pics of 2 separate girls I know. Its not the thinner girl. Although this Cassie had lost some weight and I think has a beautiful face. Unlike well. The other one. If its what your into this Casey will be a straight ass hoe. As in. You like this dick don't you hoe. I kinda well I did say that yesterday when I went saw her. Again. Dammit she staying just so close to my work.

    She is below average on donations. She is REALLY cool & nice. She will get right down to buisness. For just a tad extra you can slide it in her ass As I did.

  11. #12856

    Damn she hot as fuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by PortBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/296984647754

    She seems to be posting regularly. I will be coming down in a couple of weeks and would like to sample the local talent.
    I wonder if asking her if any extra to stick your tounge up my butthole would be considered vulgar or explicit?

  12. #12855

    I also

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I agree with lefty on this one. Not much to look at, easy to talk to, loves giving head, willing to please, just looks like she should not be doing this.
    I saw her recently as she's basically around the corner from me. I thought she was cute. A bit chubby but she gives good head. I think she does it because she actually enjoys it. I agree with past two reviews.

  13. #12854

    Anybody have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/296984647754

    She seems to be posting regularly. I will be coming down in a couple of weeks and would like to sample the local talent.

  14. #12853

    Cape girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty26  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Saw her recently. Not much to look at but very nice and delivered the headache relief to needed. I wouldn't be interested in anything more from.

    She's in a newer cape home. Rents a room. She's a value play.
    I agree with lefty on this one. Not much to look at, easy to talk to, loves giving head, willing to please, just looks like she should not be doing this.

  15. #12852

    Ashley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/243409516649

    Ashley saves the pop in every 3 to 6 months. I have not pulled the trigger. Was wondering if anybody else has she always intrigued me. Seems to be legit post a lot of pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape