Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 14595
-
11-07-25 12:39 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 32Lulu from Naples
Texted her yesterday to setup for today's appointment, she was responding quickly yesterday but today ghosted, no response or reply. Shame bec been wanting to see her for months after reading positive reviews here and on TER.
-
11-06-25 16:19 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 407Assly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/368302366597
She has been posted before but I want to put my 2 cents in. Its been awhile but I have seen her 3.4. Maybe 5 times. She is definitely worth her asking price. If you can get past the squeaky voice. First time was a QV. Had or has like an add on to a trailer. Girl doesn't mess around. Had her clothes off was sucking my dick in a manner of seconds. She sucked it non stop for the whole 20 minutes.
2nd time was an hr. Or what turned in to an hr. Did it all that time. Ate her pussy. Her ass. Fucked her ass. BBBJ. Actually finished off with some deep kissing and she stroked me off. Fun girl for sure.
-
11-06-25 16:00 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 407Oooooooooooooooo
I already know. I was trying to explain there is a different Cassie. Looks like that Casey has tried change her name. To Cash cow, cash dumbass cash something. As in don't waste its on her.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 14:09 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 39Alexis
Hey brothers. I have seen her ads for a long time but never any reviews. Is anyone familiar with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nton/196152103
-
11-06-25 06:53 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 137Name change LOL
This is Cassie / Cassandra. Changing her name ain't going to fool anyone. Do yourself a big favor and stay far away from this rip off artist.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/369379685851
-
11-05-25 15:39 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 871A link to her ad would help. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Andrean07
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 10:36 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 407Veronica
I called her out on her bullshit while ago. Not on here. Actually TOO her. The ***** posts 24\7. But seems anymore you call a hoe out and your the bad guy.
Originally Posted by Andrean07
[View Original Post]
The whole scene is horrible. STG just full of fakes scammers full on drug addicts. I miss the days of Kiki. Cupcake. Lill Red.
-
11-04-25 22:56 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 35Beware Veronica
A drug user obviously (surprise surprise), but she will string you along for hours and then rob you. Avoid!
-
11-04-25 12:41 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 300Yup. Scam
Sends you to an apartment address. Wants you to pay before getting the apartment number. Glad I was already heading in the same direction. But still what a horrible thing to do.
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 07:45 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 177Scam
Same picture posted in California and Arizona. Likely ONLY selling content.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 17:43 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 300Any reports on this one?
https://us.escortsaffair.com/fortmye...b6fbd477a0d02b
I don't mind an older lady if it's worth it. Anyone seen this one?
-
11-03-25 16:10 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 407I kinda feel sorry for ya
I will tell you what's out there. Nothing worth 2 bills or more for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by TruthBeTold2
[View Original Post]
As for thick but pretty. See my last couple posts. But she in Naples.
-
11-02-25 12:46 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 871Sofia on AS
Saw her last week. Good English so coms are OK.
She 40 Latina MILF, short with some comfy handles on her sides and tummy but not fat. Not a biggie for me. Nice C-B cup that look and felt youthful. Decent but not great CBJ-my choice for first encounter- CFS felt right. Loved her moans. Doggy was good and CG excellent. Loved watching her boobs bouncing up / down.
Her pics on AS are doctored but pretty close being her. Donation 2 benjies a bit steep for a MILF. If she let go for 180 I'll repeat. BTW she stayed more than 1 hour and no clock watching at all, so all good. Also, I drove 10 min to go pick her up and back as she's asking for uber to come. I didn't ask if she can host.
MILF lovers enjoy her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3720856
-
11-01-25 16:26 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 407The tale of 2 Cassies
There are 2 Caddies in the area. I have been getting mail so I want to get them straight. There is Cassandra Cassie in which you get more your moneys worth seeing a dead fish. At least the fish could probably even dead form a better coherent sentence than this Cassandra.
Then you have this Cassie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/752865990146
There are pics of 2 separate girls I know. Its not the thinner girl. Although this Cassie had lost some weight and I think has a beautiful face. Unlike well. The other one. If its what your into this Casey will be a straight ass hoe. As in. You like this dick don't you hoe. I kinda well I did say that yesterday when I went saw her. Again. Dammit she staying just so close to my work.
She is below average on donations. She is REALLY cool & nice. She will get right down to buisness. For just a tad extra you can slide it in her ass As I did.
-
10-31-25 17:23 #12856Senior Member

Posts: 407Damn she hot as fuck!
I wonder if asking her if any extra to stick your tounge up my butthole would be considered vulgar or explicit?
Originally Posted by PortBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





