Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 37351
-
11-08-25 10:05 #35461Senior Member

Posts: 133Mk
She's real pics are accurate she's easy to get in touch with and communicates well. $$$ hour, in a good area. Not quite GFE but she gets in to it and is fun. Only downside is not sure if seconds are available. Didn't press the issue because had to leave sooner than I had thought. She's worth a visit but probably won't see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/564136979885
-
11-08-25 10:00 #35460Senior Member

Posts: 85Bridget Sailor
I thought she had a bond hearing last month. I guess bond was denied which sucks.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 08:45 #35459Senior Member

Posts: 147I appreciate it but that's not what I asked.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 06:29 #35458Senior Member

Posts: 316Stings
Oh yeah I just checked the henrico county mugshots they are definitely active right now setting up fools left and right right now. I didn't know Chris Hansen moved to Virginia. I counted about 7 so far in the month of November. Even more if you count October but I got tired of counting. They got one of my coworkers back about 5 years ago it pretty much ruined his life. His career and marriage was done not to mention the embarrassment. Everyone knew about it. It got so bad that the story evolved into stuff that wasn't true people were saying "he was in charge of a prostitution ring" but that was total BS. It was like the telephone game on steroids. The truth is he got caught up in a sting but the rumor mill went wild LOL. But it's his own fault he had no common sense. They've been running those sting operations for years and people never learn. They're going to keep doing it too because it works. You would think word would have gotten out by now.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 04:39 #35457Regular Member

Posts: 9Ha
Well considering I am a friend of both girls I can tell you that for certain. Last I checked KENDALL (Bridget) was in jail lmao. My bad if she got bail. Believe what you want Lo gets plenty of attention regardless.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 13:34 #35456Senior Member

Posts: 327Sting
Anytime they respond with info you did not ask for its most likely LE. As the other poster mentioned. Returned text with age but is was not asked. Trying to set you up. Questions like what were you looking for. Getting you to describe something. Volunteering age is a huge red flag. The old bring a wrapper tossed in at the end. To try to imply the intent. So so many more. The simpler you keep it the better. Available? Location? Time to meet for coffee? Just think about the the reading your text Convo out loud in court. Every time you even think about texting something incriminating.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 12:10 #35455Senior Member

Posts: 65Leo
Never even got as far as the address or age, but was quoted tgtb rates with no deposit. That's when my sensors went off and I posted, always trust your gut.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 08:31 #35454Senior Member

Posts: 186Thanks Kriggs. The question still stands. Has anyone had a dream with her yet? We need to know if this is real or a scammer or LEO.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 00:05 #35453Senior Member

Posts: 337Speaking of the devil
Browsing same. Eight zero four ××× 4008.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 23:48 #35452Senior Member

Posts: 186I can't really believe this poster, as Bridget Sailor is not in jail. Now, how do we know if this story is factual or not?
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 22:18 #35451Senior Member

Posts: 103Not legit
Number texts back as under age when asking for address.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 20:14 #35450Regular Member

Posts: 9LoLo update
She has been to treatment and has been monkey free for just over a year now. There are scars on her legs but they are old. She has just ended a toxic relationship with a white knight LOL and is selective about participating rn. Every time she posts she says she is "inundated" with responses and quickly takes the ad down.
-
11-06-25 16:00 #35449Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...4/633630724933
Has anyone seen this one?
-
11-06-25 15:29 #35448Senior Member

Posts: 186Can anyone confirm if this is true? I know she was picked up but thought she was out for now. She'll probably have to go away for at least a few months soon but I heard she is still working. I don't have a working number for her. Does anyone have a good working phone number for her they can PM me? Figured I'd try to see her before she goes away.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:15 #35447Senior Member

Posts: 767How she looking?
Still overpriced? Does she still have those bruises from monkey use? Does she still smoke that crack pipe before beginning her BJ? Or is she actually better now?
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




