Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 37357
-
11-08-25 10:41 #35467Senior Member

Posts: 319She's not in jail for sure. I talked to her yeaserday but definetly not work at this time. She was in jail but has been out for awhile now.
Originally Posted by HuslIslander
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 10:16 #35466Senior Member

Posts: 133Avoid avoid avoid
Saw her awhile back don't remember her name. Pics are accurate I guess but definitely flattering. In a crappy place near the diamond. Should have known better but have had some decent luck there a couple times. Just got head didn't want more.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/315177384437
-
11-08-25 10:05 #35465Senior Member

Posts: 133Mk
She's real pics are accurate she's easy to get in touch with and communicates well. $$$ hour, in a good area. Not quite GFE but she gets in to it and is fun. Only downside is not sure if seconds are available. Didn't press the issue because had to leave sooner than I had thought. She's worth a visit but probably won't see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/564136979885
-
11-08-25 10:00 #35464Senior Member

Posts: 85Bridget Sailor
I thought she had a bond hearing last month. I guess bond was denied which sucks.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 08:45 #35463Senior Member

Posts: 147I appreciate it but that's not what I asked.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 06:29 #35462Senior Member

Posts: 316Stings
Oh yeah I just checked the henrico county mugshots they are definitely active right now setting up fools left and right right now. I didn't know Chris Hansen moved to Virginia. I counted about 7 so far in the month of November. Even more if you count October but I got tired of counting. They got one of my coworkers back about 5 years ago it pretty much ruined his life. His career and marriage was done not to mention the embarrassment. Everyone knew about it. It got so bad that the story evolved into stuff that wasn't true people were saying "he was in charge of a prostitution ring" but that was total BS. It was like the telephone game on steroids. The truth is he got caught up in a sting but the rumor mill went wild LOL. But it's his own fault he had no common sense. They've been running those sting operations for years and people never learn. They're going to keep doing it too because it works. You would think word would have gotten out by now.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 04:39 #35461Regular Member

Posts: 9Ha
Well considering I am a friend of both girls I can tell you that for certain. Last I checked KENDALL (Bridget) was in jail lmao. My bad if she got bail. Believe what you want Lo gets plenty of attention regardless.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 13:34 #35460Senior Member

Posts: 327Sting
Anytime they respond with info you did not ask for its most likely LE. As the other poster mentioned. Returned text with age but is was not asked. Trying to set you up. Questions like what were you looking for. Getting you to describe something. Volunteering age is a huge red flag. The old bring a wrapper tossed in at the end. To try to imply the intent. So so many more. The simpler you keep it the better. Available? Location? Time to meet for coffee? Just think about the the reading your text Convo out loud in court. Every time you even think about texting something incriminating.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 12:10 #35459Senior Member

Posts: 65Leo
Never even got as far as the address or age, but was quoted tgtb rates with no deposit. That's when my sensors went off and I posted, always trust your gut.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 08:31 #35458Senior Member

Posts: 186Thanks Kriggs. The question still stands. Has anyone had a dream with her yet? We need to know if this is real or a scammer or LEO.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 00:05 #35457Senior Member

Posts: 337Speaking of the devil
Browsing same. Eight zero four ××× 4008.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 23:48 #35456Senior Member

Posts: 186I can't really believe this poster, as Bridget Sailor is not in jail. Now, how do we know if this story is factual or not?
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 22:18 #35455Senior Member

Posts: 103Not legit
Number texts back as under age when asking for address.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 20:14 #35454Regular Member

Posts: 9LoLo update
She has been to treatment and has been monkey free for just over a year now. There are scars on her legs but they are old. She has just ended a toxic relationship with a white knight LOL and is selective about participating rn. Every time she posts she says she is "inundated" with responses and quickly takes the ad down.
-
11-06-25 16:00 #35453Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...4/633630724933
Has anyone seen this one?










Reply With Quote





