Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35461

    Mk

    She's real pics are accurate she's easy to get in touch with and communicates well. $$$ hour, in a good area. Not quite GFE but she gets in to it and is fun. Only downside is not sure if seconds are available. Didn't press the issue because had to leave sooner than I had thought. She's worth a visit but probably won't see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/564136979885

  2. #35460

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    She's in jail.
    I thought she had a bond hearing last month. I guess bond was denied which sucks.

  3. #35459
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I prefer the gals who cover me up. Back when I was younger and had more cash, I would see multiple girls a day bare. I'd try to wash up the best I could with a wipe or splash water on it and dry with shirt or shorts. In 2023 I got a nasty STD from a BBBJ. I was perplexed but it happened. Some girls have multiple dicks in their mouths a day with multiple cumshots down their throats a day. I enjoy kissing girls now in my older years. I've still had some uncovered bjs but I won't kiss if that's the case but I really try to stay away from those bare and CIM ******. Lynn once told me it's best that both people be protected and that stuck with me especially after getting the nasty Gon. The ****** doing the dirty shit or have other dudes dna living in their throat usually don't have greatest hygiene or smells either.
    I appreciate it but that's not what I asked.

  4. #35458

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Anytime they respond with info you did not ask for its most likely LE. As the other poster mentioned. Returned text with age but is was not asked. Trying to set you up. Questions like what were you looking for. Getting you to describe something. Volunteering age is a huge red flag. The old bring a wrapper tossed in at the end. To try to imply the intent. So so many more. The simpler you keep it the better. Available? Location? Time to meet for coffee? Just think about the the reading your text Convo out loud in court. Every time you even think about texting something incriminating.
    Oh yeah I just checked the henrico county mugshots they are definitely active right now setting up fools left and right right now. I didn't know Chris Hansen moved to Virginia. I counted about 7 so far in the month of November. Even more if you count October but I got tired of counting. They got one of my coworkers back about 5 years ago it pretty much ruined his life. His career and marriage was done not to mention the embarrassment. Everyone knew about it. It got so bad that the story evolved into stuff that wasn't true people were saying "he was in charge of a prostitution ring" but that was total BS. It was like the telephone game on steroids. The truth is he got caught up in a sting but the rumor mill went wild LOL. But it's his own fault he had no common sense. They've been running those sting operations for years and people never learn. They're going to keep doing it too because it works. You would think word would have gotten out by now.

  5. #35457

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I can't really believe this poster, as Bridget Sailor is not in jail. Now, how do we know if this story is factual or not?
    Well considering I am a friend of both girls I can tell you that for certain. Last I checked KENDALL (Bridget) was in jail lmao. My bad if she got bail. Believe what you want Lo gets plenty of attention regardless.

  6. #35456

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Anytime they respond with info you did not ask for its most likely LE. As the other poster mentioned. Returned text with age but is was not asked. Trying to set you up. Questions like what were you looking for. Getting you to describe something. Volunteering age is a huge red flag. The old bring a wrapper tossed in at the end. To try to imply the intent. So so many more. The simpler you keep it the better. Available? Location? Time to meet for coffee? Just think about the the reading your text Convo out loud in court. Every time you even think about texting something incriminating.

  7. #35455

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Number texts back as under age when asking for address.
    Never even got as far as the address or age, but was quoted tgtb rates with no deposit. That's when my sensors went off and I posted, always trust your gut.

  8. #35454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Browsing same. Eight zero four 4008.
    Thanks Kriggs. The question still stands. Has anyone had a dream with her yet? We need to know if this is real or a scammer or LEO.

  9. #35453

    Speaking of the devil

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    She has been to treatment and has been monkey free for just over a year now. There are scars on her legs but they are old. She has just ended a toxic relationship with a white knight LOL and is selective about participating rn. Every time she posts she says she is "inundated" with responses and quickly takes the ad down.
    Browsing same. Eight zero four ××× 4008.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20251107_000315.jpg‎  

  10. #35452
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    She has been to treatment and has been monkey free for just over a year now. There are scars on her legs but they are old. She has just ended a toxic relationship with a white knight LOL and is selective about participating rn. Every time she posts she says she is "inundated" with responses and quickly takes the ad down.
    I can't really believe this poster, as Bridget Sailor is not in jail. Now, how do we know if this story is factual or not?

  11. #35451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Not legit

    Number texts back as under age when asking for address.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]

  12. #35450

    LoLo update

    She has been to treatment and has been monkey free for just over a year now. There are scars on her legs but they are old. She has just ended a toxic relationship with a white knight LOL and is selective about participating rn. Every time she posts she says she is "inundated" with responses and quickly takes the ad down.

  13. #35449

  14. #35448
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    She's in jail.
    Can anyone confirm if this is true? I know she was picked up but thought she was out for now. She'll probably have to go away for at least a few months soon but I heard she is still working. I don't have a working number for her. Does anyone have a good working phone number for her they can PM me? Figured I'd try to see her before she goes away.

  15. #35447

    How she looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me back this weekend. Saying she was available for incall in Glen Allen. Not sure if it's her or not. I didn't want to drive into Henrico to see her.
    Still overpriced? Does she still have those bruises from monkey use? Does she still smoke that crack pipe before beginning her BJ? Or is she actually better now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape