Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 37351
-
11-06-25 13:36 #35446Senior Member

Posts: 105I don't think so
I've never seen her but just scrolling thru her SM I would say she's a OF queen and you will never get to meet her. Could be wrong but I'm 98% sure.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 12:01 #35445Senior Member

Posts: 337Ymmv
Don't know what else to say fratello.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 08:02 #35444Senior Member

Posts: 35I agree! Great girl and fun time. She's one of the good ones.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 07:50 #35443Senior Member

Posts: 98Lolo
She messaged me back this weekend. Saying she was available for incall in Glen Allen. Not sure if it's her or not. I didn't want to drive into Henrico to see her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 07:21 #35442Senior Member

Posts: 339Lolo
Did she post again? I didn't write down her number and she toots down the post quick.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 00:39 #35441Senior Member

Posts: 92Star
She is looking for help. She's been reviewed on here a few time recently and is a sweet girl who is a ton of fun and is very submissive. Sm dm for info.
-
11-05-25 22:51 #35440Senior Member

Posts: 475Kior
So. Is she good to go?
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 22:36 #35439Regular Member

Posts: 22Cajun
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/300566343461
-
11-05-25 20:37 #35438Regular Member

Posts: 9Bridget Sailor
She's in jail.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:49 #35437Senior Member

Posts: 186Can anyone let us know if the new Lo posts are real? Has any one seen her now that she's back?
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:42 #35436Senior Member

Posts: 337https://archive.is/2jhK6
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/nWLkr
70320063 XX.
516-582-07 XX
(929) XXX-6213
-
11-05-25 16:38 #35435Senior Member

Posts: 186I prefer the gals who cover me up. Back when I was younger and had more cash, I would see multiple girls a day bare. I'd try to wash up the best I could with a wipe or splash water on it and dry with shirt or shorts. In 2023 I got a nasty STD from a BBBJ. I was perplexed but it happened. Some girls have multiple dicks in their mouths a day with multiple cumshots down their throats a day. I enjoy kissing girls now in my older years. I've still had some uncovered bjs but I won't kiss if that's the case but I really try to stay away from those bare and CIM ******. Lynn once told me it's best that both people be protected and that stuck with me especially after getting the nasty Gon. The ****** doing the dirty shit or have other dudes dna living in their throat usually don't have greatest hygiene or smells either.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:12 #35434Senior Member

Posts: 327Lmao
If only they would wash it between sales is more like it.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:00 #35433Senior Member

Posts: 101Natauri
I saw her earlier this summer and twice last year. She's always been super cool and easy to deal with. Pictures are very representative of what you're getting when you're walking in the door. Everything is covered and I'm pretty sure there's no option for anything else. Clean, no monkey, no BS.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 08:34 #35432Senior Member

Posts: 475Kior Blanco
Wondering if any of you mongers know her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kiorblanco











Reply With Quote





