Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 16687
-
11-09-25 11:46 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 961Older kali and xena
Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!
-
11-08-25 19:06 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 130Zoya
She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
-
11-06-25 23:10 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 106She may rip you off. She did me about 4 months ago.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 09:55 #16174Regular Member

Posts: 18Driving through Madison this weekend
I'm driving through town this weekend, normally I stop at wood view but I'm open to suggestions on the west or south side, (coming from south heating west) What's best AMP or provider a quick stop?
-
11-05-25 18:31 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 813Thanks
My thanks to you guys for the info on Harper. While I can afford, I choose to pass. With prices like these, the hobby has pretty much outgrown and side lined me. Zip.
-
11-05-25 15:45 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 43Harper Lee's New Tryst Profile
Here is Harper Lee's link for her new Tryst account. She changed her name.
Originally Posted by RodBarnwood
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi
-
11-05-25 11:40 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 34Harper Lee etc.
She has resurfaced on Tryst as "Stormi Lee", for a while she was saying "stormi" on stg for a while but now seems to be nameless, not uncommon these days. Some confusion on the rate schedule there.
Originally Posted by RodBarnwood
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi
-
11-05-25 11:22 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 53That's Harper Lee.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158
Looks like her Tryst page is gone.
Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.
-
11-05-25 10:00 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 813Anyone?
I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
-
11-03-25 22:33 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 1154I've met Rei and you are right. Not her.
Originally Posted by M5519
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 22:03 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 81None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 21:33 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 89Dells
A quick drive to madison, a better chance of finding something worth your time.
Originally Posted by DalKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 08:52 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 354I have seen some decent reports on April in past but a few of these pics look like rei capella aka revele crave.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 14:46 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 31Dells Area
Hello Madison Mongers.
I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies near the Wisconsin Dells area that you could suggest. I'll be there for the next two nights and hoping to meet up with a lady. There's not much info other forms to suggest anything this area so that's why I'm checking here.
Thanks in advance!
-
10-29-25 14:27 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 127Realistically I'd peg her at about 44-45. She's very cute though and the experience has been more important for me compared to being with a tight-body-20-something dead fish these days. I've been having mixed results with girls in their 20's. - lately I've been having a lot more fun with women in their "late 30's to early 40's. " The last time I had a great experience with a girl in their 20's in this hobby was that tiny blonde Alexxa and laceyy.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





