Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 555 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 8314
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Yes we texted quite a bit. Will see her next week. I'll let you know how things went.
    Awesome to hear! Try to snap some pics. There's not enough BB Greek friendly providers in my area. I would have to imagine the landscape is better out there.

  2. #7773

    Memorie Lane

    Took the plunge based on some reviews here and while GFE and hour was pretty steep- she lives up to the hype. Especially on the throatfucking. I could have probably gone Greek without compliant- we discussed CFS, but went BB when it came to it. I went to town facefucking with 9 inches and she took it all, no complaining. No breaks, nothing!

  3. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenDemon777  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1
    Yea I spoke to her too. A bit to big for my taste. I tend to prefer small bbw's but I will try her out one day if the scene is baron[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  4. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her last weekend. I had so much fun! 10/10 BBBJ!
    Bro thank you!! Let them know I was not lying! Nickie BJ skills are unmatched outside of the non-pro Jasmine that I mentioned. The only negative about her is her age and she is a huge flake. Saw her once. Took me a whole month to see her again. She's weird but that woman is good sexually.

  5. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Hi Peter. I'm greatly appreciating your posts in this forum all the way from Huntsville, Alabama! I like to look through the picture posts and see what's out there across this great country of ours. This girl also caught my attention out of the 5 you posted pics of. She's a sexy looking motherfucker. Anal would be a dream on that ass! Sigh. I've got to get back out to Vegas someday soon!
    Yes we texted quite a bit. Will see her next week. I'll let you know how things went.

  6. #7769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenDemon777  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1
    First time I've seen fisting offered. Price is right.

  7. #7768

    Selena

    This one is advertising she offers if anyone wants to take the plunge if you like young Latina BBWs. Out of town for a bit otherwise I would since price isn't too bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2069298593/1

  8. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki  [View Original Post]
    Got their links?
    https://linkfly.to/Sexystarlinks

  9. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
    Hi Peter. I'm greatly appreciating your posts in this forum all the way from Huntsville, Alabama! I like to look through the picture posts and see what's out there across this great country of ours. This girl also caught my attention out of the 5 you posted pics of. She's a sexy looking motherfucker. Anal would be a dream on that ass! Sigh. I've got to get back out to Vegas someday soon!

  10. #7765

    Doxyprep

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys taken Doxypep after a BB session?

    Had a bare session earlier, got guilty afterwards. And doc prescribed a 200 mg dose of Doxypep for post exposure treatment. Took it within 24 hrs.

    Has anyone taken it before? Good results with it?
    It's my understanding this will only help prevent bacterial infections like syphilis and gonorrhea. It will not prevent herpes or HIV. Stay safe.

  11. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.
    Got their links?

  12. #7763

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.
    To all the Guys that message me Please let us know who it went if you see any of these ladies. If you don't want to share publicly please DM me. I'm especially curious about Hazel. So if anyone gets to her before I do let the forum know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cf28edc4e5ba9366d59df85e128690ca_f.jpg‎   555.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   a2e62d5bc14493d475d8dbe3c5fee105_f.jpg‎  

  13. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    You had Nickie?

    Man she is sooooooooooo fun.
    Yes, I saw her last weekend. I had so much fun! 10/10 BBBJ!

  14. #7761

    Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Another one.
    My apologies to the moderator. I forgot to blur out the number. To make this easier I'm going to post one message. If you are interested in any of the girls message the girl # and I'll get you the number.

    All these girls agreed to BBFS somewhere around $200-300.

    I text 64 girls. 8 agreed to BBFS. This is why I said you have to ask EVERY FEMALE. Make them say no. Now we have 7 new ladies who are BBFS friendly instead of the same girls that tend to get talked about in this forum.

    Girl #1.

    Girl #2.

    Girl #3.

    Girl #4.

    Girl #5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   222.jpg‎   3.png‎   4.jpg‎   44.jpg‎  

    5.jpg‎   a2e62d5bc14493d475d8dbe3c5fee105_f.jpg‎   cf28edc4e5ba9366d59df85e128690ca_f.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  


  15. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw;7432879[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/195893328[/URL]
    You had Nickie?

    Man she is sooooooooooo fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape