Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16177

    Older kali and xena

    Has anyone seen the older kali or xena recently? I haven't seen either of them because neither does DFK, but there doesn't seem to be any other options. Any other recommendations would be appreciated!

  2. #16176

    Zoya

    She post in Madison, WI Dells, Milwaukee just wondering if anyone has seen her. I talk to her on phone and text back and forth. Our schedules didn't align and I'm unsure if she is even real most likely just another scam. Any information would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251108-175303_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251108-175343_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #16175
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    She may rip you off. She did me about 4 months ago.

  4. #16174

    Driving through Madison this weekend

    I'm driving through town this weekend, normally I stop at wood view but I'm open to suggestions on the west or south side, (coming from south heating west) What's best AMP or provider a quick stop?

  5. #16173

    Thanks

    My thanks to you guys for the info on Harper. While I can afford, I choose to pass. With prices like these, the hobby has pretty much outgrown and side lined me. Zip.

  6. #16172

    Harper Lee's New Tryst Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by RodBarnwood  [View Original Post]
    That's Harper Lee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158

    Looks like her Tryst page is gone.

    Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.
    Here is Harper Lee's link for her new Tryst account. She changed her name.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi

  7. #16171

    Harper Lee etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodBarnwood  [View Original Post]
    That's Harper Lee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158

    Looks like her Tryst page is gone.

    Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.
    She has resurfaced on Tryst as "Stormi Lee", for a while she was saying "stormi" on stg for a while but now seems to be nameless, not uncommon these days. Some confusion on the rate schedule there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetstormi

  8. #16170
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
    That's Harper Lee.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5795116-403158

    Looks like her Tryst page is gone.

    Saw her once at a hotel incall, it was great fun. Saw her again several months later, it was in an apartment with roommates, and it was cut very short. Reviews have been going downhill a little too.

  9. #16169

    Anyone?

    I browse different forums to see options as Madison isn't a bad drive for me. Saw this one has been posting on STG for a week or so. Was surprised to see her post on Milwaukee STG last night. She claims she now has 2 or 3 other girls that are available. Something I haven't seen in her Madison posts. Her incall isn't in the best of areas. Just wondering if anyone has anything to share on her? Back channel is fine fine. Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/392452482598.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harper.jpg‎  

  10. #16168
    Quote Originally Posted by M5519  [View Original Post]
    None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.
    I've met Rei and you are right. Not her.

  11. #16167
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some decent reports on April in past but a few of these pics look like rei capella aka revele crave.
    None of these pics are of Rei Capella, and to be honest, none of them look remotely like her.

  12. #16166

    Dells

    Quote Originally Posted by DalKid  [View Original Post]
    Hello Madison Mongers.

    I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies near the Wisconsin Dells area that you could suggest. I'll be there for the next two nights and hoping to meet up with a lady. There's not much info other forms to suggest anything this area so that's why I'm checking here.

    Thanks in advance!
    A quick drive to madison, a better chance of finding something worth your time.

  13. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000

    You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
    I have seen some decent reports on April in past but a few of these pics look like rei capella aka revele crave.

  14. #16164

    Dells Area

    Hello Madison Mongers.

    I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies near the Wisconsin Dells area that you could suggest. I'll be there for the next two nights and hoping to meet up with a lady. There's not much info other forms to suggest anything this area so that's why I'm checking here.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #16163
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says that she's 40 - does that seem to be her actual age, or is a case of someone who has been "40" for many years now? I ask because early 40's is pretty much the upper age limit of what I'm willing to pay for.
    Realistically I'd peg her at about 44-45. She's very cute though and the experience has been more important for me compared to being with a tight-body-20-something dead fish these days. I've been having mixed results with girls in their 20's. - lately I've been having a lot more fun with women in their "late 30's to early 40's. " The last time I had a great experience with a girl in their 20's in this hobby was that tiny blonde Alexxa and laceyy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape