Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59115
    New girls at Mint, Nana & a second girl (I think her name was Clara? Ended up with Nana, who was older of the two and had a straight to business attitude. Asked if I wanted to skip the massage, which I didn't but kind of wish I did since it ended up being a very whatever. Basically slathering oil on you, no tease, and mediocre finish.

    Clara was the thicker of the two and seemed a bit more bubbly? Might go back to see her if I get a chance.

  2. #59114

    EK Healing?

    Haven't been to Ek in a long time. Last time I went, I had a mini massage with teasing. Then a sauna and then L3. Damage was close to $3.

    Anything else that's similar to that.

  3. #59113

    Wha?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchmen  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by St James less than an hour ago and noticed the front "Open" sign wasn't lit. Popped over to Tattletales to kill some time hoping in an hour or so it'd be open for business.

    When I returned it was still off, so I followed the spa signed to the back of the building and up the stairway. Here's the confusing part. The back door was wide open and everything in line of sight looked like a total mess. From a shower that was visibly filled with trash, to a crumbling ceiling tile, to even a microwave just left open. I called out a few times to see if anyone was there and no luck. Sure it was only about 1 pm on a Thursday, but I suspect that isn't normal for this place.

    Or is it?
    Sounds like something might have just went down! Sketchy. Maybe you are lucky and missed it! Hopefully I am wrong and I certainly hope everybody is okay!

  4. #59112

    St James Spa Confusion

    Stopped by St James less than an hour ago and noticed the front "Open" sign wasn't lit. Popped over to Tattletales to kill some time hoping in an hour or so it'd be open for business.

    When I returned it was still off, so I followed the spa signed to the back of the building and up the stairway. Here's the confusing part. The back door was wide open and everything in line of sight looked like a total mess. From a shower that was visibly filled with trash, to a crumbling ceiling tile, to even a microwave just left open. I called out a few times to see if anyone was there and no luck. Sure it was only about 1 pm on a Thursday, but I suspect that isn't normal for this place.

    Or is it?

  5. #59111

    St James Spa Confusion

    Stopped by St James less than an hour ago and noticed the front "Open" sign wasn't lit. Popped over to Tattletales to kill some time hoping in an hour or so it'd be open for business.

    When I returned it was still off, so I followed the spa signed to the back of the building and up the stairway. Here's the confusing part. The back door was wide open and everything in line of sight looked like a total mess. From a shower that was visibly filled with trash, to a crumbling ceiling tile, to even a microwave just left open.

    I called out a few times to see if anyone was there and no luck.

    Sure it was only about 1 pm on a Thursday, but I suspect that isn't normal for this place.

    Or is it?

  6. #59110
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckneedful23  [View Original Post]
    How is Ny spa doing recently? I don't want to go and waste my time if the girls are old or expensive, does anyone have any decent places they wouldn't mind sharing in PM? I've gone to Therapy Plus and Mint Spa, one only having grannies and the other being too steep for my liking.
    I've never had a bad time at Ivy. They rotate them enough and they're usually attractive. If they'l were busy I've go to Heavenly, just up the street, and while not as young I've never been disappointed.

  7. #59109
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Last time I scoped this place out the talent was probably late 40's, thin as a rail with double dee fake boobs and too much makeup. Not my vibe. Have things improved?
    I use to have some fun times there with granny Jenny wish I knew where she relocated to.

  8. #59108

    Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckneedful23  [View Original Post]
    How is Ny spa doing recently? I don't want to go and waste my time if the girls are old or expensive, does anyone have any decent places they wouldn't mind sharing in PM? I've gone to Therapy Plus and Mint Spa, one only having grannies and the other being too steep for my liking.
    Be glad to help.

    What are you looking for? I can give you ideas but need more info. L1, L2, L3 ? BB needed Is massage needed etc. etc. etc.

  9. #59107

    NY Spa, Ivy, other?

    How is Ny spa doing recently? I don't want to go and waste my time if the girls are old or expensive, does anyone have any decent places they wouldn't mind sharing in PM? I've gone to Therapy Plus and Mint Spa, one only having grannies and the other being too steep for my liking.

  10. #59106

    Thanks

    I was afraid of that. There is a nice, MILFY young lady there that I wanted to try again if there was a chance. But now I won't waste my time. I appreciate the great info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Legit. I've gone numerous time over the years but never anything more than a legit decent massage.

  11. #59105
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Any happiness to be found there? I was there about 6 months ago when I needed a solid massage and that is what I got. But wondered if some of you other mongers might be having some fun there. If so, I may return. PM if you prefer.
    Legit. I've gone numerous time over the years but never anything more than a legit decent massage.

  12. #59104

    J Spa Buckhead

    Stopped by after hitting PP since I was in buckhead. House fee. 5 and HJ was 100 and BJ was 200. Drew a tall decent size asian woman, firm tits and let me runb her ass. Overall, it was decent but would not recommend it. Jr got the best of me.

  13. #59103

    Massage by Keila in Duluth

    Has anyone ever been to this place? I went once recently and Keila is the owner operator. Attractive thick Latina with some big tits. But when I went it was completely and utterly legit. Great massage and a nice little setup in a strip mall in Duluth. She was very nice but of course I wanted at least L1. Absolutely no hint of nothing so she may really be a legit massage business but man if she offers extras I would be there weekly! LOL pm me if I'm missing something my good men! But for a good massage, facial, etc I definitely recommend her.

    Not sure if she has a website but just google massage by Keila in Duluth.

  14. #59102

    Piao Xue

    Half decent massage, decent finish, saw a pretty attractive mid 40's lady in the back when I went pee and might return for her but nothing special aside from the fact that it's on Cobb Parkway.

  15. #59101

    Massage Maxx, Hamilton Mill Rd

    Any happiness to be found there? I was there about 6 months ago when I needed a solid massage and that is what I got. But wondered if some of you other mongers might be having some fun there. If so, I may return. PM if you prefer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape