Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 59484
-
10-29-25 21:03 #57654Senior Member

Posts: 4061Alice
Went and saw Alice tonight. It was a long drive but so worth it. She definitely remembered me from the. Li days. It was like two old friends hanging out and not missing a beat. Sorry, make that three old friends LOL the massage was amazing. I can honestly say it was one of the best massages I ever received. She focused on all points of the body. Asked for the rest, well, if you know, Alice, then you know. Sorry I'm not posting a lot. It's only because some of you guys talk where "there may be bacon", and sooner or later, it's adios Alice. I know some of you already posted about her, but for us experience veterans, we know the deal. Just remember Sisi at K Massage.
-
10-29-25 19:09 #57653Senior Member

Posts: 117Best Duluth spots?
If you do a table shower take some flip flops or slides with you or you will be walking bare foot on a dirty ass floor that hasn't been mopped in days if at all. Some girls will make it a sensual experience while other girls will spray you in the damn face like they are washing a car.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
10-29-25 19:01 #57652Senior Member

Posts: 691West of sunshine across from the Walmart is a spa with TSs.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 18:36 #57651Senior Member

Posts: 241Since you're new to the spa seen, try the TS (table shower) spots. I'd check out pine spa (buford hwy) not in the areas you requested. It's usually hit or miss on the MT's older. I haven't been there lately. I do like me a TS though.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 17:01 #57650Senior Member

Posts: 42Oh, I knew about that and followed them religiously in the past. It was those two that I asked about that aren't in the glossary. Didn't know what OTC meant. Hadn't seen it before.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 16:36 #57649Senior Member

Posts: 59Can't believe I missed that. Thank you! Now where can I find my "cc rider". LOL.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 16:23 #57648Senior Member

Posts: 225Abbreviations
Look above and there's an Abbreviations tab, to the right of Front Page / Forums / What's New?/ Photo Gallery.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 15:45 #57647Senior Member

Posts: 31
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
Ditto on the "why'yall'. I just assumed it was an attempt to say yall (as in, you all, but with apostrophe). Prob came from the modern-day carpetbaggers trying to sound like they came from Georgia.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
While on the topic, can somebody explain OWL? I've seen that pop up from time to time but have never found the corresponding acronym.
Also, yeah, this thread has reeked of bacon for a while now. LE should focus on all the other crime that actually hurts people.
EDIT: I just figured out "why'yall". It's some coding error. It happened to me. When you type in a "y" with an apostrophe and then "all", it changes from "yall" (with apostrophe) to the weirdo why'all. I apologize to aformentioned carpetbaggers. The blame goes to the machines.
-
10-29-25 11:18 #57646Senior Member

Posts: 117All these new abbreviations
Smells like bacon. Google is your friend.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:26 #57645Senior Member

Posts: 59L1 handjob, L2 blowjob, L3 full service, CBJ condom BJ, BBBJ bareback BJ, CFS condom full service, BBFS bareback full service, OTC over the clothes touching, UTC under the clothes touching, FIV fingers in vagina, DATY dinner at the why (eat psy), CIM cum in mouth, CIP cum in psy, etc. I still haven't figured out where "why'yall' came from. LOL.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:13 #57644Senior Member

Posts: 42All these new abbreviations
Hey guys. Back on the forum after a long break from the hobby. Want to come back to the AMP scene. As I'm reading the reports I'm seeing alot of new abbreviations that in not familiar with. Can someone PM me with some info please? The ones I'm wondering are L1 L2 etc and OTC touching during the massage. I just don't know what they mean. Thanks in advance.
-
10-28-25 21:25 #57643Senior Member

Posts: 117IVY girls
Ivy basically a training store. Once the girl is up to snuff they are sent out to a new store. That is why you see so much turnover.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 19:19 #57642Senior Member

Posts: 51Relocating
Relocating to Hampton in the next few months. Hoping some generous folks wouldn't mind DM me some good spots in the vicinity. Quick look around and am afraid it may not be a target rich area of town.
-
10-27-25 17:07 #57641Senior Member

Posts: 1843Best Duluth spots?
I have been mongering for a couple of decades now, and been with may escorts and sugar babies. But I never really dove into the massage world for some reason.
I think part of it is that I'm not really into Asians, and also I just figure I would rather save my hobbying funds for FS action.
However, this was not smart thinking on my part and I likely missed out on a lot of fun too, even though it is hit or miss. And a few of these women probably give decent massages as well as HJ, so there is some value in that as well.
So I'm going to give it a shot and wondering the what the best spots are in Duluth (or Norcross, Ptree Crns, Suwanee)? I know someone said Sunshine, and that one is near me so perhaps I should check it out first.
I have read a lot of the forum, and thanks for any additional tips.
-
10-27-25 11:51 #57640Senior Member

Posts: 1456IVY girls
The lineup changes so fast I can never keep up, if you text them they'll tell you the girls names but you don't know what they look like, although they always seem to have young and pretty ones rotating in and out. Extras though tend to run much higher over the past few months, I guess because a lot of girls rotate out of bigger markets.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






