Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 506 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 7577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7082

    AMP on 434 Longwood

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    Just checking my math her.

    $80 - for 1 hour door.

    $160 - L3 upgrade.

    $240 - total.

    Thanks for TOFTT. How chubby was shE, I am asking for friend who loves a thick lady.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    Correct on the math. She wears the extra pounds well, but her belly is a little big. I would guess 5'4" and 150 ish.

  2. #7081

    Overpriced

    She has GPS, as do the rest of the latinas that work there. They all started out at Cozy and Green Jade and then moved on to do their own thing. I won't go back. Plus, no shower and they all use a ton of oil, no matter if you ask them not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute. Has anyone been here?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893121024.html

  3. #7080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Been there won't do that again

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute. Has anyone been here?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893121024.html
    OVerpriced IMO.

  4. #7079

    Has Anyone Been?

    She looks cute. Has anyone been here?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893121024.html

  5. #7078
    Just checking my math her.

    $80 - for 1 hour door.

    $160 - L3 upgrade.

    $240 - total.

    Thanks for TOFTT. How chubby was shE, I am asking for friend who loves a thick lady.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...892909652.html

    434 north of 436, s. Of Sand lake, across from Breuster ice cream. I walk in and meet Mina, a chubby young asian (about 25 - 30) dressed in yoga pants and t-shirt. Her Face is a 6/10. The place is spartan inside and I didn't see any other girls or mammasan. . 8 for the hour. Massage was decent but nothing special. She did have one cool trick where she gets on the table, straddles my head and rubs down the back while grinding on my scalp. No tease before the flip. I flip and ask for boom boom, another $. 6. She has no routine, no game and no personality. But I go for doggy and her tight wet pussy had me filling the bag quickly. Not a repeat for me. I asked if she rotates to other spas and she said no.

  6. #7077

    New AMP 434 Longwood / Altamonte

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...892909652.html

    434 north of 436, s. Of Sand lake, across from Breuster ice cream. I walk in and meet Mina, a chubby young asian (about 25 - 30) dressed in yoga pants and t-shirt. Her Face is a 6/10. The place is spartan inside and I didn't see any other girls or mammasan. . 8 for the hour. Massage was decent but nothing special. She did have one cool trick where she gets on the table, straddles my head and rubs down the back while grinding on my scalp. No tease before the flip. I flip and ask for boom boom, another $. 6. She has no routine, no game and no personality. But I go for doggy and her tight wet pussy had me filling the bag quickly. Not a repeat for me. I asked if she rotates to other spas and she said no.

  7. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tample  [View Original Post]
    My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.
    Total damage?

  8. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Pics are legit and body is banging. Unfortunately she rushes and has an attitude. Also had a slight hygiene issue on my visit.
    Same experience! She has nice body, curvy. No FS but maybe will open up with more visits but not worthy. Massage was good and she played with junior but other than that. Nothing memorable.

  9. #7074
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestodream14  [View Original Post]
    Pics are legit and body is banging. Unfortunately she rushes and has an attitude. Also had a slight hygiene issue on my visit.

  10. #7073

  11. #7072

    Check the craiglist

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    Bro please provide the links idk where you get these girls from so please add a link.
    Check the craiglist ad about the haircut.

  12. #7071

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Tample  [View Original Post]
    Visited her for a haircut and massage. Haircut is took a bit longer but I know she's just learning. She was super sweet. Went for the massage. Nice rub, good technic. At the end some teasing and then the flip. On the flip very sensual and pleasing part. No roamingwould repeat when a haircut needed with some extra.
    Bro please provide the links idk where you get these girls from so please add a link.

  13. #7070

    Heidi

    Visit was really enjoyable. Nice pleasant rub in accommodating atmosphere. Lot's of teasing. On the flip got totally undressed and let play with the most interesting parts while taking care of jr. Would repeat.

  14. #7069

    Interesting to visit LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one knows how to please a man too LOL.

  15. #7068

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape