Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7577
-
10-27-25 17:55 #7067Senior Member

Posts: 190Hilarious!
I hope not. Lmao!
Originally Posted by sgreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 12:52 #7066Senior Member

Posts: 298Which cris
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...891486619.html
Originally Posted by Tample
[View Original Post]
Not this cris, right?
-
10-27-25 12:02 #7065Senior Member

Posts: 38Can you post her link?
Originally Posted by Tample
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 11:49 #7064Senior Member

Posts: 69Aurora Spa, Lizz & Mariana
Quickly have become my big 3. The massage itself is worth the price of admission. Thorough, deep & actually much better than most legit spas. Best part is, you're not obligated to partake. Lizz is most expensive but has a great fun finish. Mariana reported as gps but I've had my way with her and no issues of Gps for me.
-
10-27-25 00:43 #7063Regular Member

Posts: 15Haircut Julia
Visited her for a haircut and massage. Haircut is took a bit longer but I know she's just learning. She was super sweet. Went for the massage. Nice rub, good technic. At the end some teasing and then the flip. On the flip very sensual and pleasing part. No roamingwould repeat when a haircut needed with some extra.
-
10-27-25 00:41 #7062Regular Member

Posts: 15Aurora Spa
Visited Aurora in her apt complex at conway. Very solid deep massage. Didn't know you sould request a fun part. The other visit I told I'd love some extra attention. Agreed on level2. Quick rub, then flipped. On the flip she took off much stuff and roaming allowed. But technic could be much better. Level2 doubled the price of the massage, but I would repeat just for deep tissue with no fun.
-
10-27-25 00:38 #7061Regular Member

Posts: 15Cris
My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.
-
10-27-25 00:35 #7060Regular Member

Posts: 15Elly
Met her is he apt complex at Millenia. Decent rub before the fun. She's very good looking girl. L1 technic nothing special, but a gentle nice release. Roaming isn't allowed. But for the price I'd repeat.
-
10-20-25 20:49 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 556Julia
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884532668.html
Back in town decided to see Julia again always great communication safe clean environment she also does haircut and beard shaves but I went for the rub and it and the finish is exactly what I needed she scratches a particular itch and roaming isn't allowed anymore but I still enjoy my time with her. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
10-16-25 17:54 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 523Same deal here and not to mention spotty comms and even showed up late for our appointment. Personally think she's overhyped, maybe cause I'm not a fan of fake tits though.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 23:05 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 139Mariana GPS
I unfortunately got hit by her GPS. Scheduled an appointment and coms were good. Had a little delay on her part, but no issue for me since I was not busy that day.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
The massage was really good imo and she looked great in the mini skirt. Very sensual with mutual touch / brushing and puts your arm in between her thighs with plenty of otc opportunity during the massage. Heck you even undress in front of her with no drape.
The kicker, I didn't get an L1 LOL. Once the massage was done she said that is it, even after showing her how much extra cash I was carrying. Never seen so many green flags and a good conversation without even getting the opportunity for more before. 120 for the massage.
She is a nice person and we walked out together since we were the only ones there, but unfortunately I won't see her again if I can get better service and cost at a local AMP like Hong Kong for an L1.
-
10-15-25 15:31 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 94Elly
Dreamt that I met up with Elly earlier this week. I reached out to her number even though she didn't have an ad up for a week or so. She responded within 30 minutes and my appointment was setup. Someone mentioned they liked her new location which I don't necessarily agree. It's not bad but I did prefer the apartment setup as there was more anonymity IMHO. Stayed for an hour at $ . 8 and I had her do L1 at the beginning and at the end LOL. No roaming but she's attractive to look at. Would repeat if I'm looking for a L1.
-
10-15-25 12:34 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 169GPS For sure
I went in expecting that service.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
Just shows how quick they can change.
YM.
-
10-15-25 11:21 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 201That's Mary, She's Quite Contrary
She's been reviewed on here numerous times for her massages. The economy has her back to dancing at the strip club, which is what she did before massages. I guess she's moonlighting as a private dancer for the extra money. Conversations with her can be a bit off putting sometimes because he talks a lot of shit about men, yet she heavily relies on our sexual pleasure for her income we can't be that bad right? She's an acquired taste personality wise, I used to see her frequently and fostered a personal relationship with her, but the more I got to know her I realized why things are the way they are for her in life. She's just a little different in the head.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 19:25 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 249What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




