Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 506 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7582
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7057

    Cris

    My visit to Cris was really pleasant. Really nice welcoming lady, looks professional. Gentle rub before the teasing. Very solid teasing before the flip. On the flip amazing technic. I would definitely repeat for different types of session with her.

  2. #7056

    Elly

    Met her is he apt complex at Millenia. Decent rub before the fun. She's very good looking girl. L1 technic nothing special, but a gentle nice release. Roaming isn't allowed. But for the price I'd repeat.

  3. #7055

    Julia

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...884532668.html

    Back in town decided to see Julia again always great communication safe clean environment she also does haircut and beard shaves but I went for the rub and it and the finish is exactly what I needed she scratches a particular itch and roaming isn't allowed anymore but I still enjoy my time with her. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  4. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately got hit by her GPS. Scheduled an appointment and coms were good. Had a little delay on her part, but no issue for me since I was not busy that day.

    The massage was really good imo and she looked great in the mini skirt. Very sensual with mutual touch / brushing and puts your arm in between her thighs with plenty of otc opportunity during the massage. Heck you even undress in front of her with no drape.

    The kicker, I didn't get an L1 LOL. Once the massage was done she said that is it, even after showing her how much extra cash I was carrying. Never seen so many green flags and a good conversation without even getting the opportunity for more before. 120 for the massage.

    She is a nice person and we walked out together since we were the only ones there, but unfortunately I won't see her again if I can get better service and cost at a local AMP like Hong Kong for an L1.
    Same deal here and not to mention spotty comms and even showed up late for our appointment. Personally think she's overhyped, maybe cause I'm not a fan of fake tits though.

  5. #7053

    Mariana GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.
    I unfortunately got hit by her GPS. Scheduled an appointment and coms were good. Had a little delay on her part, but no issue for me since I was not busy that day.

    The massage was really good imo and she looked great in the mini skirt. Very sensual with mutual touch / brushing and puts your arm in between her thighs with plenty of otc opportunity during the massage. Heck you even undress in front of her with no drape.

    The kicker, I didn't get an L1 LOL. Once the massage was done she said that is it, even after showing her how much extra cash I was carrying. Never seen so many green flags and a good conversation without even getting the opportunity for more before. 120 for the massage.

    She is a nice person and we walked out together since we were the only ones there, but unfortunately I won't see her again if I can get better service and cost at a local AMP like Hong Kong for an L1.

  6. #7052

    Elly

    Dreamt that I met up with Elly earlier this week. I reached out to her number even though she didn't have an ad up for a week or so. She responded within 30 minutes and my appointment was setup. Someone mentioned they liked her new location which I don't necessarily agree. It's not bad but I did prefer the apartment setup as there was more anonymity IMHO. Stayed for an hour at $ . 8 and I had her do L1 at the beginning and at the end LOL. No roaming but she's attractive to look at. Would repeat if I'm looking for a L1.

  7. #7051

    GPS For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.
    I went in expecting that service.

    Just shows how quick they can change.

    YM.

  8. #7050

    That's Mary, She's Quite Contrary

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
    She's been reviewed on here numerous times for her massages. The economy has her back to dancing at the strip club, which is what she did before massages. I guess she's moonlighting as a private dancer for the extra money. Conversations with her can be a bit off putting sometimes because he talks a lot of shit about men, yet she heavily relies on our sexual pleasure for her income we can't be that bad right? She's an acquired taste personality wise, I used to see her frequently and fostered a personal relationship with her, but the more I got to know her I realized why things are the way they are for her in life. She's just a little different in the head.

  9. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.

    This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.

    Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.

    Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.

    She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.

    YM.
    What a shame, she was doing bare naked, thong, body to body L1 for $150 just 2 weeks ago. Looks like as soon as she got some volume, she got GPS.

  10. #7048

    Striptease and massage

    She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6236.jpg‎  

  11. #7047

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.
    I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.

    This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.

    Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.

    Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.

    She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.

    YM.

  12. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878510048.html

    Phenominal tits, 180 roses naked L1. Will repeat.
    Dream was exactly as stated here. Incredible fun bags. Want to repeat often but having trouble getting reply lately.

  13. #7045

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Trying to schedule but no response..
    Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.

  14. #7044

    Yes thst is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you guys are talking about?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html
    Trying to schedule but no response.

    YM.

  15. #7043

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?

    Thank you,

    YM.
    Is this the one you guys are talking about?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape