Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 506 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7577
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7052

    Striptease and massage

    She's offering massage and striptease. Any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6236.jpg‎  

  2. #7051

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.
    I was able to contact her and set up an appointment. I just scheduled a one hour massage.

    This isn't a negative review, but lets just say not what I expected.

    Massage was OK for 120 roses, then asked for 50 more roses for L1. Then asked for more roses to remove her top. I did only the L1.

    Nice tits, but the rest of the body is not what I was expecting.

    She is a nice person, but I will not be repeating.

    YM.

  3. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878510048.html

    Phenominal tits, 180 roses naked L1. Will repeat.
    Dream was exactly as stated here. Incredible fun bags. Want to repeat often but having trouble getting reply lately.

  4. #7049

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Trying to schedule but no response..
    Fellas. Sometimes Mariana is hard to get in touch with is because she's a business woman, has a flooring company. She will get with you and does night appointments.

  5. #7048

    Yes thst is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you guys are talking about?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html
    Trying to schedule but no response.

    YM.

  6. #7047

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?

    Thank you,

    YM.
    Is this the one you guys are talking about?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886043306.html

  7. #7046

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Very pleasant gall. Her ad on CL says massage and waxing. Her picture is little outdated but still nice. I would say she is somewhere near mid 40's. She is tan skin color, dark hair straight till shoulders, big boobs, nice rack, she is about 5'6" tall. Nice body. She is ok and I would visit again. Her room is nice because she leave it kind of dark and she uses a hot oil to help with the massage. I got a 45 minutes no drape and in the flip she went to tease very slowly until the tool was ready to be used. HJ and 1 pop. I would repeat. 140 total the damage. I didn't ask if there is anything else on the menu. If I am around I would hit her. She seemed a little in a rush because there was another appt after me which it was another monger parked. Reach her on CL by text because she does not reply the email very often. The place you will recognize because it has a sticker that says Elements. Recommended for a HE. Massage was 7 out 10. HJ was good, take good directions and very amicable to speak. Pretty MILF that in her younger years would have been golden to crack the code.
    I have texted her several times with no response. Was she difficult to contact?

    Thank you,

    YM.

  8. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKanobi  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html
    Sent me a pic looked 5-10 years older then advertisement.

    Quoted 200 per hour, asked if it is FS.

    Currently in orlando.

  9. #7044

    It could be legit

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She responded. $175 I guess for an hour. She didn't specify and was adamant about not sending any other pictures. No way to verify it's really her so. I'll pass.
    I'll send you a PM.

  10. #7043

    She responded but

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    She 100% looks like an old hooters / promo girl I used to bang way back in the day. If she's doing massages now then it's probably due to getting older and not making much money off of her looks anymore. If it's not her then they could definitely pass for identical twins or this is a catfish. If it is her then she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've had, 2nd to Ketly D.
    She responded. $175 I guess for an hour. She didn't specify and was adamant about not sending any other pictures. No way to verify it's really her so. I'll pass.

  11. #7042

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKanobi  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html
    I reached out, but no response.

  12. #7041

    Has anybody seen her

    I saw this ad, has anybody seen this lady?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...886841665.html

  13. #7040

    Let us know if she checks out

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    She 100% looks like an old hooters / promo girl I used to bang way back in the day. If she's doing massages now then it's probably due to getting older and not making much money off of her looks anymore. If it's not her then they could definitely pass for identical twins or this is a catfish. If it is her then she's definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've had, 2nd to Ketly D.

  14. #7039

    New Lake Mary provider


  15. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be going on an awful lot around the area. Provided you saw her condition before you paid. Why would you waste the money. Any type of an indication for services, immediate term to leave and not pay.
    A few months ago I had a run in with a crew similar to these, the scrub wearing latinas. Contacted them, sent me a pic of who was acailable for the "massage", set up time and place. When I get there, girl was as hot as the pics, but when she started undressing she had one of those beige compression zip up suits. Took that off and basically said "Don't touch my tits, don't grab my waist or my ass. " cause she was still tender from her ops.

    I basically did push ups into her until I got bored and asked her if she could finish me with her mouth, to which she said "extra". Had her ack me off to completion and left. Waste of money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape