Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 2740
-
10-26-25 10:54 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 660ThiccNCozy
Anything on her? Sort of looks like one that got banned at some point but can't put my finger on it.
-
10-23-25 20:26 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 215Wondering
I am wondering if anyone has anything to share about these Cuddlers: jasminekai. Those lips, mercy. Softego77 - she has a nice figure and terryc101 - her pic in the yellow dress, sexy as hell. There was another who's name I am not remembering and I am not seeing tonight. She's in Plant City and hosts. She's a cute dark haired cutie who also hosts. I appreciate any info anyone could share.
-
10-22-25 11:54 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 660Here is one to check out
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/heiisaro
Says offers topless cleaning wonder if that goes for cuddles also.
-
10-21-25 22:30 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 67I've met with her
So she is a beautiful fluffy girl, the cuddles were great she starts off shy and you have to ease in to her guard down, like when your big spoon gently brush her chest until you get the whole tit in your palm warm her up massage them beauties, I manage to warm her up and went down south took a few more visit and with every visits I get more bold and she will up the coins, then after a while I finally.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
Get the tip and thrusted my way to victory, but she was getting real comfortable texting and starting asking me for lunch money and get her nails down.
That's wen I stop going to her, but she is beautiful and sexy, cuddles was good but to real my end goal took a couple of visits.
-
10-21-25 21:00 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 144Same
She texted me as well. Same price. I got no where with any hints at what would happen. I never saw her previously, as she wasn't planning on getting a room so add that to her cost.
I was seriously thinking of taking her up on the offer but would only get 1 word responses to texts (even when I mentioned a previous date at mOTEL x) so figured it was a waste of time.
Originally Posted by GangsterBoogie
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 19:03 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 108I reached out to SoftBlonde 1964 (remove space) since she listed her secondary location in Kissimmee and had good feedback on the Tampa board. She went to text right away, but seems the Kissimmee second location is BS and she only cuddles in Largo. She was pretty aggressive in trying to convince me to drive over there but 2 hrs in I-4 traffic ain't it. My guess is she would be fun, so if anyone is over in that area already, might be worth a go.
-
10-21-25 17:54 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 38Account deactivated. CWC
I was chatting with on CC today and now her account is deactivated.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
She mentioned her trip fee is $120 on top of the $120 hourly rate.
Told her I'd pass on the trip fee and just see her when I'm in Orlando. Her account was deactivated shortly afterwards. No idea why.
-
10-21-25 15:00 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 26Kali
She is also on Tryst.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/primalkali
-
10-21-25 11:50 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 347Tranquilea
Search here for Tranquilia. This is the same person as Tranquilea on CC.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 08:32 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 37Embraceserenity
I had message with this one in the past but never pulled the trigger. Then out of the blue she texted me about "specials" last week but I couldn't fit it in my schedule, didn't even talk price. Then I noticed she was banned on CC so my curiosity was tickled. So today I reached out and asked about meeting this afternoon. Quick response. She still cuddles at Motel X. Asked the donation and she quoted $$. 1 (I'm guessing I'm covering the room). Obviously I'd like to know what I'm getting for such a high rate so I ask "What can I expect in the cuddle?" and "What will you be wearing". Pretty innocent questions that she can play coy with or be direct. Instead, no response. I've seen she allows roaming but for that price, roaming isn't enough. As it stands now, I'm passing but if anything changes, I will update the post.
-
10-20-25 21:16 #2130Regular Member

Posts: 5Bro, sorry if why'all felt like that, new to this site but not to the hobby.
Originally Posted by TTGolfer
[View Original Post]
Wanted to know if anyone had cuddle session with "Melythym", are there any chances to get some extras or purely platonic? DM me if anyone would like to share some info.
-
10-20-25 20:35 #2129Regular Member

Posts: 14Good for you honestly. A total waste of time & Way bigger than their pics imply.
Originally Posted by NashGreg
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 20:35 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 363 posts. 1 vague report. Give us some info before you ask bro.
Originally Posted by MackHunter2282
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 20:09 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 353Update
Try Tranquilea.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 18:12 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 38I think you're blocked.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
Her profile is still active on my end.











Reply With Quote






