Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 183 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2005

    Princess_tl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjmane  [View Original Post]
    Anything good extra come of the sessions?
    BTW heads up. Had an appointment with her. No-show. Not only didn't she cancel. When she finally returned a message later, she just said she was doing other stuff. Crazy!

  2. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking also. Maybe that means menu is more open hopefully.
    Do you have a link to her profile?

  3. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet?
    She's on seeking also. Maybe that means menu is more open hopefully.

  4. #2002

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Communication was spotty, but I figured I'd do a virtual for 30 min to show her that I was serious. It worked bc I've hosted her twice at my place. Petite spinner Latina. Super young but interesting.Doesnt t quite fit the bill for jimmies rotation, but it would be cool in a pinch.
    Anything good extra come of the sessions?

  5. #2001

    Top part

    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with kittyinfinity13 She just popped up new in town. I am intrigued.
    She allows depending on mood to touch her tits that's it.

  6. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with kittyinfinity13 She just popped up new in town. I am intrigued.
    They are back in town for a few days. I saw her and her friend for a double cuddle a few months back when they were here also. Purely platonic, it felt like more may be there especially with her friend but didn't feel like anything would happen during a double. Wasn't willing to try again. Also her pics are a major catfish, way heavier in person. I preferred friend anyway.

  7. #1999

    Chillwithcherry

    Anyone see her yet?

  8. #1998

    Kittyinfinity13

    Has anyone had any luck with kittyinfinity13 She just popped up new in town. I am intrigued.

  9. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by GirthWorm  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that is the secret sauce with her? To just go ahead and do a 2 hour appointment. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I really want to try her out. She'd be great to have as a regular if things keep getting better and better..
    I struck out the first time with an hour. Spidey senses couldn't have been wrong. Saw flubbersh review & tried it. He might have broken the cheat code.

  10. #1996

    Multiple hours

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. Took your lead and saw her for appointment 2 & 3. You're spot on about L2. This one has quickly become my atf.
    I wonder if that is the secret sauce with her? To just go ahead and do a 2 hour appointment. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I really want to try her out. She'd be great to have as a regular if things keep getting better and better.

    Girth Worm.

  11. #1995

    Subtley

    I've been getting my feet wet in this arena a little more. Kudos to all the boys dropping Intel. One suggestion that may help the game stay underground and move forward would be a slight variation on the spelling of girls names. I've seen this on other boards when guys are sharing OF's and don't want it popping up in a Google search. I noticed Lizzy changed her name recently and thought I would mention it here. Had my sights set on her, but after a few reviews of no action I'm a little hesitant. Hesitant though and not disappointed. That's the beauty of this site. Knowing the info and having an idea on what to expect. If I'm in the mood to take a chance then boom, I'll go for it. If I want for sure action, I'll head down different avenues.

    I did notice someone mention that she had a Fetlife account and private Telegram. Any details?

    Also had eyes on K0 z why w / Nya.

    Only one karma so far though, but she has an aged profile.

  12. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    I concur with everything Latin stated about Lovinghands, by the way thanks for the insight. Met her at her host hotel and was immediately greeted with a very tight hug and kiss on the cheek, from there went to the room for some brief conversation and next thing I know we are both naked. Gentlemen if you have that fantasy of an Asian and a MILF she is definitely a must see. You will leave very happy (L1 & L3 for me) and with a new appreciation for coconut oil.
    She was / is on seeking and wanted $4 to $5 per meet.

  13. #1993

    Chronic Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmie  [View Original Post]
    She's got a kid and was tough trying to schedule her. When she is free, she stacks her appointments and won't have much wiggle room to extend session times or make changes if she's late. At the time, she was couldn't host. Offers massage too. We didn't vibe and our personalities crashed but my Spidey senses tells me there is more to be had, at least l1.
    L1 is definitely on the table. It's surprising you didn't vibe. She is a pro at making you feel like your the best guy in town.

  14. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to TOFTT and pay this lady a visit. She is on the Oviedo / winter park area by the 417. She is the one on the pic but she is older than your typical CC women. She is from Asia region and her age doesn't show, I will say she is in the 50's and well kept. She is YMMV but there is fun to be had for sure. She has a 50 buck hosting fee and she host at a house, not gated but nice area so I had no issues parking. She will meet you at a public area before she goes in to her place. More details via Pm but I will repeat and if you want a fair price with some fun she might be it. Again she is not a young in age but looks like a MILF.

    Latin.
    I concur with everything Latin stated about Lovinghands, by the way thanks for the insight. Met her at her host hotel and was immediately greeted with a very tight hug and kiss on the cheek, from there went to the room for some brief conversation and next thing I know we are both naked. Gentlemen if you have that fantasy of an Asian and a MILF she is definitely a must see. You will leave very happy (L1 & L3 for me) and with a new appreciation for coconut oil.

  15. #1991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    EBAngel

    Has anyone seen EBAngel? She is on the road in Ohio this weekend. DM is fine if you prefer that. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape