Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 183 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2125

    Tranquilia's account has been deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while, tho no fun reported. Search Tranquilia.
    Hoping to save others the search. Tranquilia's account has been deleted from CC.

  2. #2124

    Beware

    Scheduled two hour session for the following day with xoxocuddles. No show. No response.

  3. #2123

    LovingHands

    Cute, sexy MILF, nice cuddles, good conversation.

    Some extras with really good fun. Really enjoyed my session. My ATF now.

  4. #2122

    Any intel

    Has anyone had a session with melythym?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/melythym

  5. #2121
    She's been around a while, tho no fun reported. Search Tranquilia.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoTravel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with Tranquilea?

    Chatting a bit and possibly booking for this weekend but she has low Karma and is new so always a bit careful in that scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    Started messaging her, send a date and time for booking and no response. I saw she has been on so I know she got the notice / messages.

  6. #2120

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoTravel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with Tranquilea?

    Chatting a bit and possibly booking for this weekend but she has low Karma and is new so always a bit careful in that scenario.
    Started messaging her, send a date and time for booking and no response. I saw she has been on so I know she got the notice / messages.

  7. #2119
    Has anyone had a session with Tranquilea?

    Chatting a bit and possibly booking for this weekend but she has low Karma and is new so always a bit careful in that scenario.

  8. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Orlando the second weekend in November. Looking to see which CC girl I would have a chance of getting a happy ending. Not into big girls, like them average or small and petite. I appreciate any suggestions. You can DM me if you would like. Thanks.
    Liana713 - she travels pretty often so reach out to see if she'll be in town. It took 2 sessions for L1. YMMV.

    LovingHands. L1 - L3 available.

  9. #2117

    Visting Orlando in November

    I'll be visiting Orlando the second weekend in November. Looking to see which CC girl I would have a chance of getting a happy ending. Not into big girls, like them average or small and petite. I appreciate any suggestions. You can DM me if you would like. Thanks.

  10. #2116

    Re: My first legit cuddle

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMongers  [View Original Post]
    Some girls are actually down for BBFS after 1 bad experience I gave it another try with a different cuddler. After about 20 minutes and light roaming / massages we ended up getting into it. CIP BBFS. I think it's YMMV type of deal and I got super lucky. Made my month LOL.
    Can you DM me the contact?

  11. #2115

    Jela23 x

    Still no word on this one? I have been unsuccessful in scheduling with her.

  12. #2114

    My first legit cuddle

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    No BB. Just CFS. ( also no bj) 250 for 2 hrs.

    Didn't know what to expect and went with the flow. Got the feeling she is more of a YMMV.
    Some girls are actually down for BBFS after 1 bad experience I gave it another try with a different cuddler. After about 20 minutes and light roaming / massages we ended up getting into it. CIP BBFS. I think it's YMMV type of deal and I got super lucky. Made my month LOL.

  13. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    BBFS?

    Did she do raw? Also how much did you shell out?
    No BB. Just CFS. ( also no bj) 250 for 2 hrs.

    Didn't know what to expect and went with the flow. Got the feeling she is more of a YMMV.

  14. #2112

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ManChowSoup  [View Original Post]
    Hey you got a link for her so I can view her profile?
    Taylor has posted on Craigslist again recently if anyone wants to give her a try. https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...888071912.html - if you book her for a cuddle she will tell you directly no sex. But I am pretty sure BBFS is on the table for those interested (I have not tried) once she knows you. I'm still having occasional fun with her and unfortunately recently her hotel room has started to smell pretty bad like dog and dog pee (she has two small ones). She still seems to smell OK (although not shower fresh) but the place smelling like dog pee is a mood killer for sure.

  15. #2111

    Jade_Queen

    Has anyone seen her? She has a lot of karma but I don't see anything posted in either of her cities.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape