Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 405 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 6075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5670

    Ali in Johnson City

    Anyone familiar with Ali in Johnson City? I don't get any red flags so I think she's legit. I just can't find a single mention or review of her anywhere else and would feel a lot better about driving an hour if someone could vouch for her. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-lane

  2. #5669

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan123  [View Original Post]
    FYI. It is either one or the other attached, I got threat texts and CALLS saying they were from the mafia and were going to hurt my relatives because I wasted time texting their girl and I owed them money now. I didn't waste anyones time, asked the normal questions about donations, location, etc.
    It's a scam, I send them pictures of decapitated men and tell them that's what they will get LOL or tell them you are going to report them to FBI human trafficking division that will make their day.

  3. #5668

    Same Scam Threats

    Just like Mtnman, I got the same calls and threats as him, except I got them from a different provider so I'm going to guess that some, if not all of the providers in Asheville / Hendersonville are compromised. Don't use your own personal numbers, and keep blocking them. Do not under any circumstance send these scammers any money, or you're even more screwed.

  4. #5667

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    A link would be most helpful.
    Kitty:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/448238909613

    Caroline:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...c/997863872245

  5. #5666
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan123  [View Original Post]
    FYI. It is either one or the other attached, I got threat texts and CALLS saying they were from the mafia and were going to hurt my relatives because I wasted time texting their girl and I owed them money now. I didn't waste anyones time, asked the normal questions about donations, location, etc.
    A link would be most helpful.

  6. #5665

    Prolly the one on the left

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan123  [View Original Post]
    FYI. It is either one or the other attached, I got threat texts and CALLS saying they were from the mafia and were going to hurt my relatives because I wasted time texting their girl and I owed them money now. I didn't waste anyones time, asked the normal questions about donations, location, etc.
    Kitty in her ad. Recent posts, never see her before. I haven't visited Caroline but have communicated with her and actually saw her on the stairwell at a West Asheville hotel.

  7. #5664

    Threats from the mafia

    FYI. It is either one or the other attached, I got threat texts and CALLS saying they were from the mafia and were going to hurt my relatives because I wasted time texting their girl and I owed them money now. I didn't waste anyones time, asked the normal questions about donations, location, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asa.jpg‎   CapassSAture.jpg‎   qwrf.jpg‎  

  8. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by InAsheville123  [View Original Post]
    The gal who uses the term "headmaster" should be avoided. I saw her a year or two ago and got a pretty good urinary tract infection from a blow job. Went to urgent care for fear it was an STD but that tested negative but did get a shot in the ass from the doc that took care of it.
    Or wear a condom.

  9. #5662

    Asian Experiences

    Has anyone had an experience with any of the following Asian places. They seem to be the only ones who actually had Asheville addresses attached to the Ad. I know they are all agencies and what you get may have very little correlation with what you see in the Ad but perhaps if you requested someone younger, they might be able to provide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/401298431587

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/401298431587

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/678654293714

  10. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, can someone DM me if you have Marie's new phone number?

    Thanks!
    Did you get her number? I have tried to see the last few days. With no response. The # I have ends in 6066.

  11. #5660

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hicko...8/235127706580

    I don't venture to Asheville much, but I'll be there today, wondering if she is legit and worth a visit?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #5659

    Cautionary tale.

    The gal who uses the term "headmaster" should be avoided. I saw her a year or two ago and got a pretty good urinary tract infection from a blow job. Went to urgent care for fear it was an STD but that tested negative but did get a shot in the ass from the doc that took care of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 2.54.53 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #5658

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting around 5 years in AVL area w different pics and offers, progressively getting older and more used looking. Sometimes w a friend. Donno of any reviews and I never dreamt, but there is still time?
    Lmk if you do or if anyone else gives her a try. I've been curious myself. More interested in the little bit skinnier girl she posts with sometimes if anyone has info.

  14. #5657

    Should have RTFF more

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/851582778048

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/061175979661

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/070196585311

    Had to do some digging, but yeah eventually found old reports.

    Here's an updated one: Still a scam. "Downtown Soda Girl" was the moniker I found from way earlier, so I guess we'll continue that forward.

  15. #5656

    Redhead Marie's number

    Hey all, can someone DM me if you have Marie's new phone number?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6906.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape