Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 6077
-
10-20-25 17:45 #5657Regular Member

Posts: 15Should have RTFF more
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/851582778048
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/061175979661
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/070196585311
Had to do some digging, but yeah eventually found old reports.
Here's an updated one: Still a scam. "Downtown Soda Girl" was the moniker I found from way earlier, so I guess we'll continue that forward.
-
10-20-25 10:48 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 97Redhead Marie's number
Hey all, can someone DM me if you have Marie's new phone number?
Thanks!
-
10-20-25 10:24 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 217Witchy chick
One thing is for sure, that fat belly dominates the waistband of anything she wears.
Originally Posted by EastWest
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 10:16 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 504Brandy
This one has been posting around 5 years in AVL area w different pics and offers, progressively getting older and more used looking. Sometimes w a friend. Donno of any reviews and I never dreamt, but there is still time?
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 10:13 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 504Witchy chick
SHe's been posting for couple years, started out in Hendo. I was interested in her sub side but she never replied. Seen no reviews but she has at least 3 different posts she repeats. I'd TOFFT if she ever replied.
Originally Posted by EastWest
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 16:16 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 328Toftt
Give her a try. You won't be sorry! I'm ready to marry her 😜.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 21:48 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 154Brandy swallows
Awfully tempting but I guess she wouldn't like me per what she likes stated in her ad LOL. Ad seems kinda fishy to me anyway.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/728337865325
-
10-18-25 16:05 #5650Regular Member

Posts: 12Any intel on the witchy chick?
She describes herself as a witch and dominant, on STG recently. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/182479899074
-
10-18-25 15:59 #5649Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah, the "anal vaginal oral" and TGTBT pricing you see in several Tryst ads don't bode well.
Originally Posted by CarolinaBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 19:18 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 156My bad! I didn't even post the link 🤣129315; I didn't get to the cim part because I was interested in the other. And DT she had no problem with.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/122146517401
-
10-15-25 13:52 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 504Best BBBJ in AVL?
If its Roxie, her post warns no CIM? How about DT?
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 20:50 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 51Tried linking up with this one the other day.
After about 3. 5 hours of texting and attemting to jump throigh hoops. I gave up. She did want to video chat, which I tried doing a few times. Each time went unanswered, and then 30 minutes later shed say c "I'm. Calling you now" and would never call. I finally jist quit texting
.
Originally Posted by Eastavilleman4
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 16:47 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 120Are you talking about Roxie?
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 15:33 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 156Best BBBJ
Probably not going to find a better BBBJ in the area if you are into that. Very sweet and respectful girl but definitely some kind of demons. Not sure what it is. Seemed like she was drunk which would be much preferred over the rest. But great coms and one to visit in my opinion. West AVL.
-
10-14-25 13:00 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 504Kayla, Chloe or?
Two names for same gal, ripoff at 141 tunnel road, stay away! 828.4. 5. 8. 5 o2 o.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/427294654975
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/905758686631
Comms were good, maybe too good, She's run by black pimp. Never too old to listen to spidy senses, but did not this time.










Reply With Quote




