Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 6071
-
10-09-25 15:51 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 504Anyone try this unique super freaky?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/906679345224
Pasted from the post.
Come punish this juicy tasty curvy naughty thick white girl while her big black master watches to make sure I pleasure you're every want and need. !
Cum be naughty with me you don't know what you like till you try it.
All fun no bs I'm just a naughty nasty freaky submissive obedient nymphomaniac that is very lucky that has the master that allows me to have fun with other men so come help me get what I'm craving to be a naughty little girl that likes taking dick.
Hmmmm.
-
10-06-25 23:38 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 67Search the number like I said and you will see the current folks. The girls come and go and some return. I think I've seen adds for 6 or so over the past few years.
Originally Posted by WestAshvllGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 00:44 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 29Who's Eve and friends?
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 10:11 #5633Regular Member

Posts: 21Kimora
I would love to see this one. But she asked for a video chat ahead if time. I'm not so sure that is something I want to do. But if the pics are accurate she is perfect for my likes. Please let me know of any experience with her. DM if preferred.
100 QS Bonafide Upscale Top Quality Kimora Bannxxx.
Skip the games https://share.google/jZwtpktcxpIJ1zvZi
-
10-04-25 08:53 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 67I have not. Please note that the telephone number is used by Eve and friends. If you search that number there are additional pics that may show up.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 15:06 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 504Bridget
Anyone tried this newbee?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/678079596209
-
10-01-25 12:40 #5630Regular Member

Posts: 21Heather
Does anyone know anything about this one. She is definitely my style but I don't think I have seen any reviews of her.
SexyTime w Heather xoxo 828[Deleted by Admin]83.
Skip the games https://share.google/831GFoCnX23Vlrdc7
-
10-01-25 10:20 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 773I just sent you a PM, saw her many times, I'll be in Aville today. Appreciate the #.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 23:34 #5628Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone seen either of these?
Missy aka pit stop Sally? In particular has anyone seen the woman that is skinnier that she posts with sometimes?
-
09-30-25 09:09 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 61Marie
Can you PM her number please. She is amazing.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 22:11 #5626Regular Member

Posts: 7Thicker than a snicker
Has anyone had any luck with this one?
Body looks right for my taste, but when I reach out she's looking for a ride to her incall location in order to meet?
Haven't pulled the trigger on it, was wondering if any of the veterans had any advice, as I'm still new to the scene and only.
Had one successful visit with a dream weaver before.
Thanks for any advice!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/199115776922
-
09-29-25 12:15 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 32Redhead Marie
Marie reached out to me and asked me to share:
She broke her phone and hasn't been able to login to her STG account yet to post an ad but she is available in Asheville area. New number (at least for now) so PM for it.
-
09-24-25 19:39 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 116Agreed
I attempted contact. No response.
Originally Posted by CarolinaBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 18:49 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 37Autumn. Tryst
Pretty sure this is a fake. Number matches that of an active Latina provider.
Beware.
https://tryst.link/escort/autumnshere
-
09-22-25 15:47 #5622Regular Member

Posts: 15She eventually got ahold of me and we met, but it was real borderline. Have other plans in the area if you are trying to set something up.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




