rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 406 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 6077
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5642

    A few dreams I've had

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/413742368448

    Looks: Exactly like the photos, no more, no less. Her age can't be 43 unless she's had a rough life or ages bad. Looks and sounds more 48-50.

    Performance: Decent BBBJ, but gives one hell of a tug that actually felt great. I felt it was too monotonous after a few minutes, so her decently sized tits were used instead and there was enough to thrust into to enjoy myself to a chest money shot. She felt the need to ask if I was about to finish just 8 minutes in, so she's a clock watcher and that's a turn off. 4/10, would repeat if I was desperate. I left my friend Benjamin with her for the visit but I should have left Ulysses instead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/122146517401

    Looks: Just like her pics but her stomach is pretty flabby. Tits are nice to look at and so was her ass, and her face is pretty.

    Performance: She has made her profession a skill and knows how to make that release happen. She stays focused, does not clock watch, and takes direction. That BBBJ was magical, her tits are big enough to press together and use, and she took every last drop like a champion but doesn't swallow. 8/10 and would repeat every day if she knew how to reply.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/526767880304

    Looks: She looks accurate to her age and her pics, but has a weird granny 'fro going on, and it was honestly hard to focus because I had to imagine it wasn't my grandma gobbling my unmentionables. She has a missing tooth in the front which makes me question her oral hygiene. Other than that, her tits are average and I didn't see the rest of her body in the dark.

    Performance: This has been my favorite BBBJ session this year due to the attention, the dirty talk and you can tell she enjoys doing this. An excellent handy with a mouth and tongue, and an explosion of feelings that left her mouth full gets an 8/10 for me.

  2. #5641

    Summer Raine

    Tried to hook up with Summer. I had done so a couple years ago. Back then, the first date went fine. On the second, I got no response upon arriving on time at the sketchy 1 star motel she uses. I banged on the same unit she used before because she said that she always uses that unit and woke her up. After a half hour for her to get ready we had our date. She looks like her pics and was nice enough with a good body. To fast forward to several years later and several hair colors later, I tried again. Comms were so so but we did agree on a time. I arrived on time and again no response. Texted her that I'd be down the road at a fitness facility but still no response. I decided to go for a massage instead. Three hours later she then responds, " I can see you now. " Sorry, not the way I operate. My guess is that she is still using and that it is very hit or miss, probably more miss, as to whether she flakes on you. Too bad. If she was reliable, she could get a lot of regulars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/191863839067

  3. #5640

  4. #5639

    Anyone try this unique super freaky?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/906679345224

    Pasted from the post.

    Come punish this juicy tasty curvy naughty thick white girl while her big black master watches to make sure I pleasure you're every want and need. !

    Cum be naughty with me you don't know what you like till you try it.

    All fun no bs I'm just a naughty nasty freaky submissive obedient nymphomaniac that is very lucky that has the master that allows me to have fun with other men so come help me get what I'm craving to be a naughty little girl that likes taking dick.

    Hmmmm.

  5. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by WestAshvllGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who's Eve and friends?
    Search the number like I said and you will see the current folks. The girls come and go and some return. I think I've seen adds for 6 or so over the past few years.

  6. #5637
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLeg  [View Original Post]
    I have not. Please note that the telephone number is used by Eve and friends. If you search that number there are additional pics that may show up.
    Who's Eve and friends?

  7. #5636

    Kimora

    I would love to see this one. But she asked for a video chat ahead if time. I'm not so sure that is something I want to do. But if the pics are accurate she is perfect for my likes. Please let me know of any experience with her. DM if preferred.

    100 QS Bonafide Upscale Top Quality Kimora Bannxxx.

    Skip the games https://share.google/jZwtpktcxpIJ1zvZi

  8. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I have not. Please note that the telephone number is used by Eve and friends. If you search that number there are additional pics that may show up.

  9. #5634

  10. #5633

    Heather

    Does anyone know anything about this one. She is definitely my style but I don't think I have seen any reviews of her.

    SexyTime w Heather xoxo 828[Deleted by Admin]83.

    Skip the games https://share.google/831GFoCnX23Vlrdc7

  11. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    Marie reached out to me and asked me to share:

    She broke her phone and hasn't been able to login to her STG account yet to post an ad but she is available in Asheville area. New number (at least for now) so PM for it.
    I just sent you a PM, saw her many times, I'll be in Aville today. Appreciate the #.

  12. #5631

    Anyone seen either of these?

    Missy aka pit stop Sally? In particular has anyone seen the woman that is skinnier that she posts with sometimes?

  13. #5630

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    Marie reached out to me and asked me to share:

    She broke her phone and hasn't been able to login to her STG account yet to post an ad but she is available in Asheville area. New number (at least for now) so PM for it.
    Can you PM her number please. She is amazing.

  14. #5629

    Thicker than a snicker

    Has anyone had any luck with this one?

    Body looks right for my taste, but when I reach out she's looking for a ride to her incall location in order to meet?

    Haven't pulled the trigger on it, was wondering if any of the veterans had any advice, as I'm still new to the scene and only.

    Had one successful visit with a dream weaver before.

    Thanks for any advice!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/199115776922

  15. #5628

    Redhead Marie

    Marie reached out to me and asked me to share:

    She broke her phone and hasn't been able to login to her STG account yet to post an ad but she is available in Asheville area. New number (at least for now) so PM for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250925_141819_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape