Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 16678
-
10-25-25 14:57 #16153Senior Member

Posts: 39Black with Huge Tits!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/386028912729
I've been looking for a black girl with big tits. Easy set up with an incall in Sun Prairie. Budget friendly. When she opened the door I thought that she was pregnant, but it was her huge G cup tits under her shirt! Big areolas as well that was a real turn on. She is friendly and open to just about anything, but covered. Her kid was in the next room, but it worked. I might repeat just her those tits!
-
10-25-25 01:03 #16152Senior Member

Posts: 64Do yourself the favor and don't see her.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 22:39 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 106I wouldn't trust her.
She's a thief! Saw her once took the money went into the bathroom and never can out.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 19:02 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 48I have never seen her, and this is entirely hearsay, but another girl told me she was going to start robbing people again when her boyfriend or whatever was out of prison. This was last year, so I assume that has happened. I recognize the picture, 100%. There might be old ads somewhere with her. I would avoid her personally.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 16:16 #16149Regular Member

Posts: 13I am about 95% sure I saw her earlier this year and she cash and dashed me, I'd avoid. (The 5% is just that she looks rougher than I remember in the photo you attached, but 2/3 of the pics in the ad are the lady I'm thinking of.)
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 10:50 #16148Senior Member

Posts: 434Amber
Anyone recognize this girl. She doesn't have a current ad, but that picture looks great. Incall near fish hatch.
-
10-21-25 10:47 #16147Senior Member

Posts: 434Jess
She sent me this picture of. Anyone recognize her?
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 10:35 #16146Senior Member

Posts: 801What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000
You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
-
10-20-25 23:02 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 434Are you saying she's not who she says she is and she isn't worth seeing?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 12:35 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 31I've seen all of them, and they're all good with some caveats.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
Sami: The most attractive of the set, very friendly, good session, only drawback is CBJ if that's a problem for you.
Kali: Older than indicated, really pleasant woman to be with, again, CBJ if it's a problem.
Dani: Pics are dead on -- slim but not meth slim. Can be a bit lethargic, biggest issue I've had with her after seeing her a few times is her incall apartment in Monona is. Cramped and uncomfortable. Would see her in a hotel any day, though.
-
10-19-25 23:41 #16143Senior Member

Posts: 801Those are a jumble of pics from more than one provider. A few of them are the older, busty gal who called herself April. She's in the Dells now apparently.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 23:27 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 434Jess
How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
-
10-19-25 19:59 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 434Sami, kali, Dani
These seem to be my top three choices for tonight. Who do you recommend?
Sami.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/350938796750
Kali.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/187367227479
Dani.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/298929214123
-
10-19-25 19:05 #16140Senior Member

Posts: 434Sami
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/542301692217
Anyone seen Sami. Seems like she only comes to Madison for one day and leaves. Her rates are reasonable although she's not real GFE. I do love her pictures though, hopefully they are real?
-
10-19-25 19:03 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 434I've seen the first one and had a good time, but I think she was going by Krissy. I think you may have the links inverted?
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






