Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 16686
-
10-21-25 10:35 #16146Senior Member

Posts: 801What I'm saying is that all the pictures are not of the same person. This is the ad of the older gal, who I saw a few years ago, she's in the Dells I guess:
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/730877294000
You can see how some pics don't match up from that other ad.
-
10-20-25 23:02 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 434Are you saying she's not who she says she is and she isn't worth seeing?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 12:35 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 31I've seen all of them, and they're all good with some caveats.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
Sami: The most attractive of the set, very friendly, good session, only drawback is CBJ if that's a problem for you.
Kali: Older than indicated, really pleasant woman to be with, again, CBJ if it's a problem.
Dani: Pics are dead on -- slim but not meth slim. Can be a bit lethargic, biggest issue I've had with her after seeing her a few times is her incall apartment in Monona is. Cramped and uncomfortable. Would see her in a hotel any day, though.
-
10-19-25 23:41 #16143Senior Member

Posts: 801Those are a jumble of pics from more than one provider. A few of them are the older, busty gal who called herself April. She's in the Dells now apparently.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 23:27 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 434Jess
How about this one? She looks pretty good, but that picture with the white shirt makes her look pretty large. Hard to believe nobody has seen Sami, Dani or kali though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/250268510175
-
10-19-25 19:59 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 434Sami, kali, Dani
These seem to be my top three choices for tonight. Who do you recommend?
Sami.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/350938796750
Kali.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/187367227479
Dani.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/298929214123
-
10-19-25 19:05 #16140Senior Member

Posts: 434Sami
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/542301692217
Anyone seen Sami. Seems like she only comes to Madison for one day and leaves. Her rates are reasonable although she's not real GFE. I do love her pictures though, hopefully they are real?
-
10-19-25 19:03 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 434I've seen the first one and had a good time, but I think she was going by Krissy. I think you may have the links inverted?
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 15:41 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 801Eva / Selena has been around a long time. She was my favorite, but that was a long time ago, She looks like a wreck now. She's come and gone the past few years, this is so sad, I don't want to reach out to her. And we had a great rapport.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 10:06 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 187Nicky, no name & Eva
Will be in Madison area latter this week. Looking for info on these girls.
I did see one ripoff report for Nicky but could find anything good or bad on the others.
Thanks for any info.
Naughty Nicky.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/243740719723
No name & at times duo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/564394079321
Eva.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/937686414677
-
10-18-25 18:37 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 443Harper Lee. What is going on?
On TER two cash / dash review lately. Anyone with recent experience? Thanks.
-
10-17-25 06:25 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 59Selena
Has anyone seen this Selena I know there was another one out there with darker skin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...x/523984498929
-
10-15-25 17:10 #16134Regular Member

Posts: 12I was 10 minutes late due to traffic. Still showed up, texted her. Knocked on the door, got in and asked her if I could use bathroom. Used the bathroom and put money on the table. She took the money, went to bathroom with money and texted me "Please leave I don't do people like you". Before I comprehend anything, a guy barged in and demanded me to leave. I never had issue like that ever before. If she didn't want to do "people like me" then give me my money back and ask me to leave. I would have left her 100 just for the trouble. I was decently dressed, clean and respectful. Only negative I can think of was I am not white.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 17:03 #16133Regular Member

Posts: 12Sounds like she doesn't do non white people (just guessing at this point me being non white) so take their money and kick them out. I am clean, decently dressed, well presented, very respectful all the time. Definitely a rip off for me.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 15:36 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 31After looking into it I'm pretty sure this is not Harper Lee, and just someone stealing her pics. Harper is on Tryst, says updated yesterday, with a different phone number. Texted the number on the new STG post and the response was absolutely nothing like my prior conversations with Harper.
Originally Posted by SashaDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




